• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remnant 2 |OT| Where is the OT?

R6Rider

Gold Member
Has anyone got to the boss thats like 10 huge rolling cubes ? Was have tried it 100 times and keep getting crushed. My hands and head are hurting now. lol. Close to having a full on meltdown !!!!!
I did that boss solo and found it super annoying. Took me Around 10 tries I think.

Some tips I can give are:
  • you want an accurate weapon since you want to hit the far away weak points easily, damage isn't a problem
  • I found going to the area sectioned off right next to the start easier than going down the "hall"
  • the cubes always follow a pattern, but some can be tricky by making you think they are moving further, but are still doing their small rotations/loops
  • stay in the area you start for a bit and you can get more than half the weak points from there
  • the above also allows plenty of room to dodge the cube there along with the big laser cube attacks

Alex11

Smoked the final boss last night, felt good. Never rerolled the campaign, played what I was given, 100% solo, Veteran and I never use guides on a first playthrough. Played through each world again in Adventure Mode as I played through the campaign so essentially it was 2 playthroughs, 60+ hours clocked. As of right now it's tied as my GOTY frontrunner.
Nice, don't know how you managed 60+ hours, I have 20 and starting to feel a bit tired, maybe from the procedural stuff or constant wave of enemies or don't know what. And it's weird, didn't have this problem with Elden Ring, I've clocked 200 hrs in my first playthrough.

Alex11

I did that boss solo and found it super annoying. Took me Around 10 tries I think.

• you want an accurate weapon since you want to hit the far away weak points easily, damage isn't a problem
  • I found going to the area sectioned off right next to the start easier than going down the "hall"
  • the cubes always follow a pattern, but some can be tricky by making you think they are moving further, but are still doing their small rotations/loops
  • stay in the area you start for a bit and you can get more than half the weak points from there
  • the above also allows plenty of room to dodge the cube there along with the big laser cube attacks
So weird sometimes in games about these things and as far as I'm seeing, most people don't like this one, I found this Boss to be the most enjoyable so far, in fact I can exaggerate a bit and say it was the only one that I enjoyed. No bullshit attacks or tracking my moves, everything is working as intended and I've died a lot, like 20+ times.

Last edited:

R6Rider

Gold Member
So weird sometimes in games about these things, I found this Boss to be the most enjoyable so far, in fact I can exaggerate a bit and say it was the only one that I enjoyed. No bullshit attacks or tracking my moves, everything is working as intended and I've died a lot, like 20+ times.
Fair enough. I guess it's more of a puzzle than a typical boss and I probably wouldn't mind if it was optional.

I've played most of the game with friends, but this boss I didn't. Would have been more enjoyable and maybe even funny watching friends get crushed.

Cube Gun is awesome though, so it balances out.

VN1X

Banned
Beat the final boss (Veteran) on my third try with the Engineer and Invader combo. Like someone else said, the game basically plays itself at that point and the Overclocked turret melts the boss' hp.

Started Apocalypse difficulty now (and you can actually pick from any of the classes you've unlocked in previous, lower difficulty, playthrough!) and am getting my ass kicked by trash mob enemies. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

The real Remnant begins now...

Last edited:

R6Rider

Gold Member
Beat the final boss on my third try with the Engineer and Invader combo. Like someone else said, the game basically plays itself at that point and the Overclocked turret melts the boss' hp.

Started on Apocalypse difficulty (and you can actually pick from any of the classes you've unlocked in previous, lower difficulty, playthrough!) and am getting my ass kicked by trash mob enemies. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

The real Remnant begins now...
Apocalypse sounds awful, but I'm up for some Nightmare later on though. I think it said bosses on Apocalypse have over 400% health lol

I want to start a new character after this one and focus on melee.

And yes, the Engineer turret (I like the default one) is awesome.

Last edited:

Alex11

Fair enough. I guess it's more of a puzzle than a typical boss and I probably wouldn't mind if it was optional.

I've played most of the game with friends, but this boss I didn't. Would have been more enjoyable and maybe even funny watching friends get crushed.

Cube Gun is awesome though, so it balances out.
Lol, that would be funny to see everyone running around and get crushed.

Yeah, I guess it is more of a puzzle boss and I've noticed that they tried to make some other bosses with a little puzzle or platforming in mind and just don't feel right.

Yerd

Has anyone got to the boss thats like 10 huge rolling cubes ? Was have tried it 100 times and keep getting crushed. My hands and head are hurting now. lol. Close to having a full on meltdown !!!!!
Once you blow a hole in the side, you can stand under it as it moves over you. Just pay attention you don't try standing under the flat side. That box that comes to the start switches up his sides on the 3rd pass to the starting spot. You can sit there and try to get every box you see from that angle, then move on. The projectiles can also be shot.

I actually really enjoyed this boss.

R6Rider

Gold Member
Favorite boss fight so far was probably the Fae King.

Cool location, varied moves, and just overall a spectacle. Was fairly easy though and beat him on my first try.

Also, the dialogue with him was great.

John Bilbo

Final boss beaten.

It's a good game, but there are some aspects I like less than in the first one.

1. The trait system is less relevant and orbs of undoing cost way more than they should. Maybe you should be able to allocate trait points on checkpoints instead of using an expensive item especially since the trait point cap is at 60 instead of unlimited, grindable trait points.

2. Armors should be more unique in their traits. Now different armor sets are mostly useless. Also I don't know if it was a good idea to get rid of upgrading the armors.

8BiTw0LF

Banned
I just made this build and think it has broken the game :messenger_grinning_sweat: Joined a random apoc with 2 dudes struggling with the Legion boss. Got him in first try with a man short (he died within the first couple of minutes) - used all my 10 relics to ress the other guy and rarely dodged the wave and got root cursed all the time lol. This will make it super easy to solo apocalypse..

John Bilbo John Bilbo "orbs of undoing cost way more than they should": Here's a neat trick. Right after you use it - dodge (not to any side, just double tap dodge button/spacebar and you won't lose it after use.

Last edited:

Vyse

Gold Member

This is exactly where I am at right now. Thanks for the tips.

Been smooth sailing on Nightmare, started in Losomn and I got the last couple of quests to complete the quilt! Didn't even realize the previous 2 playthroughs in this region that it was filling up, very cool stuff. On a different note, I didn't get the rewards for completing Veteran, apparently it's a known bug. I'm convinced scrap trophies are bugged too, there's no way I haven't acquired at least 50K scrap.

Brings me to my next point, Remnant 1. I redownloaded it, wanted a direct comparison following my playthrough of R2. My character was ready and waiting just as I left him, hopped into Earth and was surprised at how well it holds up and how good it feels, especially since it's now a silky 60 FPS on PS5, was locked 30 when I originally played it on my PS4Pro. A few observations:

- taking out armor sets was a mistake. I remember reading dev said they didn't want players to feel "forced" to use an armor set they didn't like just for the bonuses. Well Gunfire there is a solution to that: transmog

- as I remembered scrap was waaaay more generous in R1. I was surprised to see my character had 56K in the bank and I'd already unlocked the 100K trophy. Enemies drop a lot more scrap/mats.

- playing through Root infested Earth has an intensity and tactics driven feel to combat I didn't quite feel in the sequel. Pitched battles in the streets, actively using cover, gunfights across multiple floors in derelict buildings, gunfire shattering the windowpanes, it's fantastic.

- no stamina drain outside of combat in R2 was a big QoL improvement they should have patched in R1. Same goes for the map in general but particularly the icon showing which areas are still unexplored.

- traits have no cap in R1, why the hell change a good thing Gunfire? I stopped picking up trait books in my Nightmare playthrough in hopes they'll patch it lol

I stopped playing at 85% of trophies obtained so I might just go for the plat. Also bought Subject 2923 DLC currently on sale as I'm already fiending for a new world, I look forward to diving in!

Last edited:

DeVeAn

One thing that bugs me is earning scrap. I’m so tired of this type of mechanic of “farming” materials. Sucks a lot of time up.

Dynasty8

Been smooth sailing on Nightmare, started in Losomn and I got the last couple of quests to complete the quilt! Didn't even realize the previous 2 playthroughs in this region that it was filling up, very cool stuff. On a different note, I didn't get the rewards for completing Veteran, apparently it's a known bug. I'm convinced scrap trophies are bugged too, there's no way I haven't acquired at least 50K scrap.

Brings me to my next point, Remnant 1. I redownloaded it, wanted a direct comparison following my playthrough of R2. My character was ready and waiting just as I left him, hopped into Earth and was surprised at how well it holds up and how good it feels, especially since it's now a silky 60 FPS on PS5, was locked 30 when I originally played it on my PS4Pro. A few observations:

- taking out armor sets was a mistake. I remember reading dev said they didn't want players to feel "forced" to use an armor set they didn't like just for the bonuses. Well Gunfire there is a solution to that: transmog

- as I remembered scrap was waaaay more generous in R1. I was surprised to see my character had 56K in the bank and I'd already unlocked the 100K trophy. Enemies drop a lot more scrap/mats.

- playing through Root infested Earth has an intensity and tactics driven feel to combat I didn't quite feel in the sequel. Pitched battles in the streets, actively using cover, gunfights across multiple floors in derelict buildings, gunfire shattering the windowpanes, it's fantastic.

- no stamina drain outside of combat in R2 was a big QoL improvement they should have patched in R1. Same goes for the map in general but particularly the icon showing which areas are still unexplored.

- traits have no cap in R1, why the hell change a good thing Gunfire? I'm stopped picking up trait books in my Nightmare playthrough in hopes they'll patch it lol

I stopped playing at 85% of trophies obtained so I might just go for the plat. Also bought Subject 2923 DLC currently on sale as I'm already fiending for a new world, I look forward to diving in!

You just convinced me to get the first game.

winjer

Gold Member
New patch:

Travelers,
Thank you so much for your support since we launched Remnant II last week! The response to the game has been amazing to see and we are honored and humbled by you all. Since launch, the team has been hard at work addressing issues that many of you have raised via our socials as well as our Discord, Reddit, or Steam forums. This is the first major update intended to address many of the bigger issues right now, but there will be more updates to come. Check out the detailed notes below and thank you all!
--Performance and Crashes--
  • Initial optimizations to improve overall performance.
  • Updates to improve hitching and potential crashes.
  • Fixed multiple reported crash bugs.
  • High detail shadows have been moved to a separate option and can be enabled in the options on PC.

--Quality of Life--
QOL OVERVIEW: While we still have quite a few things we are working on regarding Traits and long-term grinding (for those that wish to partake), we wanted to make a few changes in this patch to ensure players had more freedom to experiment. Players should find it much easier to Respec and they should also end up with more Scrap overall. We aren't done here by any means, and these are not the larger changes we've mentioned on Discord and Reddit, but in the short term, they should help to ease the burden or reconfiguring your build and experimenting with different options.
  • Increased Trait Cap by +5.
  • Tome of Knowledge now grants Scrap and EXP when the player has reached Trait Cap.
  • Orb of Undoing now has unlimited uses. Players can sell any extras for Scrap.
  • Removed the Trait Requirement for equipping a second Archetype. Players may now slot their second Archetype as soon as they obtain / convert another Engram at Wally.
  • Removed the Scrap Cost for converting a Mysterious Item into an Engram (1000 to 0).
  • Lowered the Lumenite Cost for converting a Mysterious Item into an Engram (10 to 5).
  • Slightly Increased Scrap Gain from Breakables.
  • Increased Scrap Gain from Regular and Rare Chests.
  • Increased Scrap Gain when killing Aberrations.
  • Reduced the cost of Bloodroot.

--Balance--
[ Archetypes ]
Explorer Archetype

• Increased the duration of Explorer's Scavenger Buff per pickup from 15s to 20s.
  • Increased the duration of Explorer's Gold Digger Buffs from 15s to 20s.
  • Increased the healing amount of Gold Digger Healing Fountain from 1.5 to 2.0 HP per second.

DEV NOTE: We wanted to make sure Explorer could maintain Scavenger longer between fights and give them more freedom while Gold Digger Fountains were active. We increased the durations by 5s each and boosted the Healing Fountain to be more enticing.

Archon Archetype

• Increased Archon Havoc Form Lighting Hands damage from 28 to 56.
  • Increased Archon Havoc Form Blink damage from 100 to 150.
  • Reduced Archon Havoc Form Cooldown from 120s to 90s.

DEV NOTE: These changes are in response to bug fix that allowed Havoc Form Lighting Hands to deal ridiculous damage. We made some overall adjustments to compensate.

Challenger Archetype

• Adjusted the damage falloff for Challenger's Close Quarters perk. At maximum range, Challenger will always maintain a 10% damage bonus to All Damage.

Handler Archetype

• Increased the Handler's Pack Hunter Range from 25m to 40m.
  • Increased the Base Max Health of Handler's Very Good Boy Companion.

Summoner Archetype

• Increased the Base Max Health of Summoner's Hollow and Flyer Variants.

[ Weapons ]
  • Switched Aphelion scaling to Boss/Special Damage Scaling instead of Standard.
  • Increased the Fire Damage for Shatterstar (Savior Mod).
  • Reduced the Fire Rate on Nightfall in Standard and Dreadwalker Fire Modes.

DEV NOTE: Nightfall was dealing far more damage than other weapons in both modes (almost 20% more w/ Dreadwalker active compared to other guns with their Mod active). When considering damage and the Mod ability (harder to hit, life siphon, and fire rate), it was pushing Nightfall too far above every other Long Gun. It now sits closer in line with other high-damage weapons.

• Reduced the AOE Burst Damage of Enigma's Overload Application from 40 to 30.
  • Reduced the Subsequent Tether Damage of Enigma Primary Fire from 75% to 65%.
  • Reduced the Magazine Capacity of Enigma from 30 to 25.
  • Increased the total Reserve Capacity of Enigma from 120 to 125.

DEV NOTE: Enigma was performing too far above our goal for AOE clear, so a few adjustments were made. There is still an issue with it ignoring Armor which will be addressed in the future. However, when that happens, we will reevaluate the numbers.

[ Enemies ]
  • Reduced damage on Nightweaver’s grab attacks (Wall and Lunge).
  • Adjusted the hitbox of Magister Dullain's tongue attack to better match the visuals.

[ Multiplayer ]
  • Reduced incoming damage in Multiplayer from 25% per additional player to 15% per player.

--Bug Fixes--
[ Progression & Rewards ]
  • Fixed multiple reported crash bugs and instability issues.
  • Progression Blocker: Fixed an issue that prevented players from completing tutorial if a crash happened when interacting with Ford.
  • Progression Blocker: Fixed infinite loading screen issue present for some players when selecting “Skip Tutorial” on character creation screen.
  • Progression Blocker: Fixed an issue with Plasma Cutter preventing the Final Boss from transitioning into its second phase.
  • Progression Blocker: Fixed Tal’Ratha boss fight lockout if game was exited during cutscene dialogue.
  • Progression Blocker: Fixed the Astropath boss fight failing start if game was exited during cutscenes.
  • Addressed issue with Trait points going negative. Negative Trait points have been flipped to positive. This will also fix issues with the Second Archetype being locked out.
  • Addressed issue player’s not receiving achievements in multiplayer games.

DEV NOTE: This will not retroactively reward ones that should have been previously unlocked. In future patches we will look into attempting to retroactively award as many as we can, however some will likely not be able to be awarded this way and will need to be reacquired.

• Players who completed Oracle’s quilt will now receive Half Quilt award as well as Full Quit Reward if they had not previously received it.
  • Fixed an issue with Weapons not unlocking after Hardcore playthrough.

DEV NOTE: Unfortunately, hardcore awards will not be retroactively awarded for previous completions of Hardcore mode.

• Fixed an issue with Weapons not unlocking after completing playthroughs at different difficulties.

DEV NOTE: Unfortunately, difficulty-based rewards will not be retroactively awarded for previous completions of the game.

• Players who listened to all Mudtooth’s stories but did not receive all of the rewards can visit Mudtooth to receive their rewards. Players who did not receive the Iron Cylinder (Gunslinger’s Engram) from listening to all his stories will now find it in his store.
  • Fixed an issue preventing Explorer and Archon Armor from appearing on the vendor. Players will need to first convert the appropriate Mysterious Item into an Engram at Wally
  • Fixed an issue preventing Mudtooth's Elixir from appearing in his inventory. After completing the game, players will need to first unlock Explorer (Golden Compass) at Wallace.
  • Fixed issues where Clementine would stand in random locations in Ward 13 after the cutscene in Blackened Citadel.
  • Fix for Achievement when meeting the Flautist if co-op player was spectating at the time where the Flautist was met.
  • Fixed an issue preventing Revivalist Trait from being awarded. It should now be rewarded after reviving another player 15x.

[ Archetypes ]
  • Fixed an issue with Archon's Havoc Form Lighting Hands. Casting Speed now properly ramps up the Lighting Hand without going infinite.
  • Fixed an issue causing Hunter's Focus not granting the proper Weakspot Damage Bonus
  • Fixed an issue causing Hunter's Shroud granting multiplicative damage bonus
  • Fixed an issue causing Invader Perk S.H.A.R.K. to not apply its damage bonuses
  • Fixed an issue with Gunslinger's Bulletstorm Sound not terminating.
  • Fixed a bug allowing Male Engineer to ignore falling transition when Overclocking.

[ Gear / Items ]
  • Fixed VFX alignment for Nebula and Hellfire primary fire.
  • Fixed an issue preventing Plasma Cutter from dealing the correct damage type to certain enemies.
  • Fixed an issue causing Shieldbreaker Mutator to not grant the correct amount of shield.
  • Nightfall Mod visual effects terminate correctly now.
  • Fixed an issue allowing Dreamcatcher to trigger Dreamwave before it was properly earned.
  • Fixed an issue that allowed Crystal Heart from stacking with itself.
  • Fixed an issue causing Ring of Flawless Beauty not granting the proper Weakspot Damage Bonus
  • Fixed issue with Anastasija's Inspiration causing infinite damage stacking on Summoner's Minion.
  • Fixed an issue preventing some Boss & Special Melee Weapons from receiving proper scaling.
  • Fixed an issue preventing Godsplitter from triggering “Was this supposed to happen?” Achievement

[ Enemies ]
  • Fixed issue with Primogenitor health bar incorrectly tracking and causing players to become stuck.
  • Fixed issue with Root Knight’s puddle projectile dealing damage on hit.
  • Fixed issue with Nightweaver projectiles homing in on player incorrectly.
  • E.D. Alpha (Aberration) in Tower of the Unseen now respawns after player dies and re-enters the aberration room area.
  • Fixed issue with Block Ruin (Labyrinth Enemy) sound effects
  • Fixed issue where players could defeat the Gwendil: The Unburnt without taking any damage by standing on the stairs under the wooden bridge
  • Fixed issue where killing the Many Faces (Corruptor World Boss Golem) when it's jumping between platforms would cause it to fall off world in The Great Bole.

[ Misc Fixes ]
  • Fixed multiple location on final level where player could get out of bounds of the level.
  • Fixed issue with player’s not receiving fall damage by holding throwable consumables or melee weapons in throwing position.
  • Fixed collision issue causing players to get trapped along some edges in Morrow Sanatorium.
  • Fixed issue when using certain melee weapons, the character’s face distorted
  • Fixed issue where Player could be locked out of Postulant's Parlor when application was closed after playing the board game.
  • Fixed issue where Player was unable to open door to Sentinel's Keep when exiting game while inputting the Seeker's Key last acquired first in N'Erud
  • Fixed an issue where players were trapped when attempting to vault through a wall in Cotton’s Kiln.
  • Fixed an issue that allowed players to skip siege fight in Tiller's Rest.
  • Fixed an issue with player’s falling into gap between boat and wall in Tiller’s Rest
  • Fixed floating doors in Cathedral of Omens.
  • Fixed an issue in The Great Hall that allowed repeated EXP rewards during Feastmaster's event.
  • Fixed multiple scenarios that allowed players to transition through walls using interactives.
  • Fixed an issue that caused players to get stuck in Throw Animation in certain situations.
  • Adjusted the kill volume height in the Custodian Eye arena.

Jacob0101

DEV NOTE: Nightfall was dealing far more damage than other weapons in both modes (almost 20% more w/ Dreadwalker active compared to other guns with their Mod active). When considering damage and the Mod ability (harder to hit, life siphon, and fire rate), it was pushing Nightfall too far above every other Long Gun. It now sits closer in line with other high-damage weapons.

DEV NOTE: Enigma was performing too far above our goal for AOE clear, so a few adjustments were made. There is still an issue with it ignoring Armor which will be addressed in the future. However, when that happens, we will reevaluate the numbers.

giphy.gif

winjer

Gold Member

Just my luck, today I finally found the enigma.....

Good news with the patch though PS5 version isn't live yet. As I stated in previous posts, they were way too stingy with scrap so it's nice to see that issue being addressed. Last night I spent a good 4 hours with the Remnant 1 DLC (which is very good) and was shocked at just how much more generous it is with scrap/mats, I'm literally talking 4x as much.

Last edited:

8BiTw0LF

Banned
After update the Enigma still slaps, but when they fix the "no armor" bug it might be another story.

Performance is way better for me, but haven't tried multiplayer yet and before patch the game would begin to stutter - hope that's fixed, cause we had to go to menu to fix it.

hlm666

Glad I got through apocalypse before this update, I didn't think I was actually abusing bugs but I did have a high DR tank build engineer/archon that's pretty much useless after the patch. I got the sword though so apocalypse can go take a hike and i'm going back to veteran to hunt down some other things/areas I still didn't get.

Is the high details shadows in the update a toggle for ue5 virtual shadow maps?

8BiTw0LF

Banned
The co-op scaling for damage given and taken vs. solo play is totally messed up. I have no problem soloing apocalypse, but when playing with friends we´re getting wrecked. Seems rather backwards..

DeVeAn

Yeah I played with a buddy and we got to final boss IMPOSSIBLE. Then he plays solo beats it because he was doing more damage and took less.

We played exclusively on his campaign so I’ll probably never finish because I’m not playing another 20 hours to reach him on my campaign. Sucks.

winjer

Gold Member
The co-op scaling for damage given and taken vs. solo play is totally messed up. I have no problem soloing apocalypse, but when playing with friends we´re getting wrecked. Seems rather backwards..

This is the issue. When playing with people, we receive a lot more damage. And the boss gets a bigger life bar.
If we were playing on a team of 3 people, we would receive 50% more damage. That is huge. Especially on bosses that have a ton of AOE attacks.
But even now, at 30%, that is still a lot of extra damage.

• Reduced incoming damage in Multiplayer from 25% per additional player to 15% per player.

8BiTw0LF

Banned
We played exclusively on his campaign so I’ll probably never finish because I’m not playing another 20 hours to reach him on my campaign. Sucks.
Took me some time to figure out, but Remnant 2 doesn't have a traditional campaign. It's all about unlocking worlds for adventure mode, to be able to build dream builds and take on harder difficulties. I've completed the story multiple times now and I keep finding new things, puzzles, elites and bosses.

GymWolf

People not doing coop with randoms are losing a major part of the game, i'm getting a shitload of rings, amulets and weapons this way, also i'm full of resources so i can upgrade more weapons at once since i have a couple of favourites.

There are people out there that stay online just to make you discover stuff when you get into their game, last night i followed a dude that made me discover so many things.

First trophy on release day, Platinum today 🎉🎉🎉
jQElovT.jpg

zL298EK.jpg

Still waiting for the Remnant 2 patch to drop on PS5, would be cool to have both games as back-to-back plats on my trophy list 🥳. R1 is still absolutely worth playing, finished the DLC earlier today and will probably wrap those trophies up too.

Last edited:
There are people out there that stay online just to make you discover stuff when you get into their game, last night i followed a dude that made me discover so many things.

Now imagine the satisfaction of discovering all that stuff *yourself* instead of following random strangers around, solo all the way 👌

qit4luM.gif

GymWolf

Now imagine the satisfaction of discovering all that stuff *yourself* instead of following random strangers around, solo all the way 👌

qit4luM.gif
I do that in my solo campaign but when i play adventure mode in coop i can't exactly tell people what to do:lollipop_grinning_sweat: i just follow them and sometimes i have a surprise.
Also, some secrets are extremely...obtuse? like i was in coop with a dude that was in ward13 and he had the super heavy armour that doens't let you roll properly, and this dude started diving and signaled me to do the same, we dived like 100 times and doing this unlocked an amulet from a merchant that reduce encumbrance, how do you suppose to get that puzzle alone? :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

The amulet is not even as good as the laughs i had while diving like an idiot 100 times :messenger_tears_of_joy:

The "cool" thing is that sometimes you have trolls that just let you do the strangest things to get nothing, those are also funny moments.

Last edited:

DeVeAn

Took me some time to figure out, but Remnant 2 doesn't have a traditional campaign. It's all about unlocking worlds for adventure mode, to be able to build dream builds and take on harder difficulties. I've completed the story multiple times now and I keep finding new things, puzzles, elites and bosses.
I get that but, the final boss is too much in co op. Found out the Host has advantage because there is lag for the non host player. Brutal.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I got bored and didn’t play for a while. Had an urge to play it again. It’s fun again. I haven’t gotten better gear like chest pieces and etc. I’m casually playing this. Lol I just got to Nightweaver, had to shut it off to go to bed. My character feels weird: a Level 9 weapon with crap gear. I feel like I haven’t done much besides level up my gun and my health. The drops have only been rings. I only find rings out in the world.

John Bilbo

Ei GS I got bored and didn’t play for a while. Had an urge to play it again. It’s fun again. I haven’t gotten better gear like chest pieces and etc. I’m casually playing this. Lol I just got to Nightweaver, had to shut it off to go to bed. My character feels weird: a Level 9 weapon with crap gear. I feel like I haven’t done much besides level up my gun and my health. The drops have only been rings. I only find rings out in the world.
Rings are good. Try to build synergy between available rings and weapon mods.

Top Bottom