• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 5 [CNN] To boldly go where no one has gone before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Any heads up on an alternate stream for us foreigners?

CNN seems to have already built their wall to keep us out.

ItIsOkBro

Trump has said the worst shit between debates debates here than between any other two debate. I think it'll be the end of Trump.

Don't bring out that PB vodka swill Adam.

I'm promising nothing. If the self loathing gets too high, I might pull it out just to completely do myself in. Watching the GOP clown car is my version of penance. I watch it and mutter to myself "You deserve to be punished...."

Hmm well the nearest emergency room is about 10 miles away. Might be worth at least trying.

I got plenty if you run out. I figure....even if I destroy most of my brain cells, I've still got more than the entire GOP stage combined.

rjinaz

I'm promising nothing. If the self loathing gets too high, I might pull it out just to completely do myself in. Watching the GOP clown car is my version of penance. I watch it and mutter to myself "You deserve to be punished...."

I got plenty if you run out. I figure....even if I destroy most of my brain cells, I've still got more than the entire GOP stage combined.

You need to smoke more weed bro.

Lol it's hilarious that we all drink during the debates. I wonder if there are some Republicans on GAF that do the same thing during the Democrat Debates?

Makai

Lol it's hilarious that we all drink during the debates. I wonder if there are some Republicans on GAF that do the same thing during the Democrat Debates?
I drink during the Dem debates. Boring as all hell.

If I had access to weed....

And I imagine there are some Republicans who drink during this disaster. I mean, I fundamentally disagree with conservative ideology, but there IS room at the table for non-batshit Republicans. They keep us liberals honest. The problem is, this clown car has no one who makes a lick of sense. And the whole thing is just....it's.....: takes a shot :

I watch this shit sober with my family.. And I'm called a damn dirty liberal by them in the process..

If I had access to weed....

Ask Joey Bosa for some.. I'm sure he knows a guy.

Undercard debate! Time for a nap.
Just over 3 hours. Got a steal one some Crown Royal, $11 per bottle so I stocked up. I'm ready to watch the debacle!
What the freaking hell? I can't even buy a 750 of mid-shelf vodka for that at my grocery store.

rjinaz

Undercard debate! Time for a nap.
What the freaking hell? I can't even buy a 750 of mid-shelf vodka for that at my grocery store.

Lol crazy sale at Fry's Grocery (Kroger) over the weekend. Had to buy 6 though. Hell yeah. My only regret is that I only bought 6 instead of 12!

Zeke will talk to him.. I bet he can get the name from Joey. If Zeke becomes a cowboy, would you hate him?

Hahaha, naw...I'll forgive him. Eventually.

My mom's decided that every time one of these ass hats mentions Hillary, she's donating $1 to her campaign. She's gonna blow through my inheritance in about 15 minutes.

Hahaha, naw...I'll forgive him. Eventually.

My mom's decided that every time one of these ass hats mentions Hillary, she's donating $1 to her campaign. She's gonna blow through my inheritance in about 15 minutes.
You need to let her know that she really needs to rethink that statement..

I wish I could forgive Ryan Shazier and Cam for where they went... :(

Can we get a countdown for people outside the states.

Here you go.
t1450229400z1.png

Kiddie Table is in 15 minutes.

Lol, the guys on CNN are hyping up how Wolf is gonna be so hard the these candidates and how he's going to drill them for answers and make them sweat. Suuuuure. I'm sure we'll get that from Wolf Fucking Blitzer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom