• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riverdale |OT| Teen Peaks (or: Archie's Weirder Mysteries) - Thursday, 9/8c on The CW

Twist: If Hiram was behind it, that bullet was 100% meant for Archie for dating his daughter.

Great season though, one of my favorite shows this year. Now begins the long long wait for season 2

Really great season. I wasn't expecting to like show as much as I ended up doing so. Looking forward to next season. Wish I didn't have to wait to see what happens next.

In regard to the shooting, my other thought is Hermione did this on her own, and part of next season will be exploring how bad Hermione is as a counterpoint to how bad we assume Hiram is.

Probably just pissed at being blue balled. (So to speak)
Nah, considering how much of a good girl Betty is. It was a shocked to see that smile on Jughead face. Think about how surprised she was to see Jughead fit in at that other school, she thought it was gonna be the opposite. She was legit shook at the end

cj_iwakura

Nah, considering how much of a good girl Betty is. It was a shocked to see that smile on Jughead face. Think about how surprised she was to see Jughead fit in at that other school, she thought it was gonna be the opposite. She was legit shook at the end
The true power couple. And I did predict shirtless Betty, lol.

What if Jughead's foster family is the Spellmans. Sabrina made her debut in Jughead's comic after all (in the current Archie universe). That would be a neat twist.

wifgorn6sfe03ghnrjht.jpg

Damn, that ending. Did Hiram put a hit out on Archie's dad? And the way Betty looked at Jughead when he put on that serpent jacket. God, I love this show, haha. That episode was just as good as the last one. Next season is going to be so good.

What if Jughead's foster family is the Spellmans. Sabrina made her debut in Jughead's comic after all (in the current Archie universe). That would be a neat twist.

I was also thinking this! It'd be pretty cool if that's how they end up bringing her in. Guess we'll have to wait and see though.

VeeP

Damn. That ending,
hopefully he's not dead :/. It would be more disappointing than intriguing/interesting/etc.

And shame we didn't get Sabrina. I think a spinoff show from Riverdale to a supernatural/mystery drama could definitely work.

Edit: Do we know the episode count for season 2?

Top Bottom