• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 7 |OT| Did you not or did you not come for me today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monocle

I want this to be the next All-Stars cast:

Ongina
Tatianna
Delta Work
Willam

Alaska
Alyssa
Detox
Ivy Winters

Adore
Courtney
Bendelacreme

Ginger Minj
Katya
Max

Just give me one from each season up til 4, then gimme mostly 5, 6 and 7 queens. Win
Delta can stay home, and I'd rather see Latrice again in place of Ginger. Otherwise, yes.

Alaska, Willam, and Katya for top 3, please and thank you. A triple crowning even. Triumvirate realness for your nerves.

Actually switch out Delta for Shangela, we need her to try a third time. Maybe switch out Adore for Laganja if only because I don't think Adore cares about doing it again.

Raxus

Actually switch out Delta for Shangela, we need her to try a third time. Maybe switch out Adore for Laganja if only because I don't think Adore cares about doing it again.

Any reason why? She was pretty great, just needed more time and polish to shine.

Rayis

As much as I'd love Willam to be in All-Stars 2, I don't think she'll do it considering her relationship with the producers and Ru in general, they're not in the best of terms.

Monocle

Can we talk about how Alaska has disarmed, subdued, chastised, and incinerated her peers since Season 5? Who else can claim to have polished their craft to such a blinding gleam in so short a time? She dominates the stage with her unhinged persona and outrageous fashions while Sharon chases a witch hat through a windblown parking lot.

Y4LRl7M.jpg

kYQe5ZM.jpg

JBByd9S.jpg

rxOdWKo.jpg

11uz0Vt.gif

Truly RPDR's most iconic Lovecraftian princess.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Alaska is my all time #1. She's a dumpster full of talent. Everything she does or touches ends up being immensely entertaining. Why, my favorite part of S7 was her "Can I ask you a question" specials.

A close second is Juju, but she's been out of the spotlights lately.

The rest could stop existing for all I care.

Yeah, no one comes close to Alaska's fully realized character. So ironic how she was plagued with things like "you'll always play second fiddle" for most of her career up to Drag Race ending, and now she's pulled ahead of everyone else.

I think a large part of her appeal is that she's never serious or gets bogged down in any drama or current events. She is always just in it for the entertainment and that's refreshing to see.

Yeah Alaska has really shined above the rest in Drag Race history period. I wasn't a fan of hers in Season 5 but her exposure has made me a huge fan now.

She's pretty much above Alyssa Edwards but below Latrice for my rankings. Bianca remains queen.

All I can do is agree with everybody else, Alaska's a star.
The only thing I really want from her is more youtube content outside of WoW-centered stuff.

Alright. Airing after S8.

Who I don't want: Alaska, Adore, Alyssa - queens who didn't win but have gone on to have a name and presence as big as if they did win. OK, they're going to add some queens like that as big names for the season, but I hope more of the slots are given to queens like April Showers who deserve another shot to show their stuff and/or how much they've improved. Serena Cha-Cha, Jade Jolie - queens like that. You don't have to like them, but they deserve another go.

mantidor

People are speculating Laganja nad Tatianna from the video.

I would love someone out of the left field like Magnolia Crawford but it would probably won't happen.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Serena Cha-Cha, Jade Jolie - queens like that. You don't have to like them, but they deserve another go.
Lolno. I care more about entertainment than post DR careers, so I say no to Cha Cha and Jolie, unless they became more entertaining (i.e. worse). And yes to Adore, Alyssa, and ESPECIALLY Alaska.

I mean, if Alaska is not included then they might as well cancel the season. In my own little world, I like to think the raison d'etre of S2 is to crown Alaska, same as how S1 was made to crown Chad.

And for the love of God, bring back Mariah.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Any word on if its going to be the same as All Stars format of another type like the normal show?
Six episodes is just not long enough

Lolno. I care more about entertainment than post DR careers, so I say no to Cha Cha and Jolie, unless they became more entertaining (i.e. worse). And yes to Adore, Alyssa, and ESPECIALLY Alaska.

I mean, if Alaska is not included then they might as well cancel the season. In my own little world, I like to think the raison d'etre of S2 is to crown Alaska, same as how S1 was made to crown Chad.

And for the love of God, bring back Mariah.
Mariah, yes!

I only say people like Cha-Cha and Jolie because what very little of them I've seen since they show (a couple of social media snapshots in both cases) they seem to have upped their game, and like April Showers etc - I'd like to see that on the show. Also they were a couple of loud mouths and you need those Mimi Imfurst types too to shake things up. If all it is Alaska, Katya etc, I think that's kind of boring just waiting for the inevitable at the finale.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
oh at this being after season 8

kirblar

Any word on if its going to be the same as All Stars format of another type like the normal show?
Six episodes is just not long enough
8 eps. Not teams. Just a question of how big their planned cast is (and how many double-elims it will necessitate.) F4 finale again makes sense.

Monocle

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I don't absolutely need to see Willam in All Stars 2. She's everywhere lately. She almost seems above it all.

I would like to see Alaska though, even though everything I said about Willam applies to her too. She needs to show up, accept her Chad Michaels rupaulogetic All Stars crown, and get on with her life. But really, she's a shoo-in for the winner's slot, and she's guaranteed to bring maximum entertainment factor with the post-RPDR evolution of her character.

Katya and Max are my top picks for runners-up. Everyone else is fodder as far as I'm concerned. They needn't unpack their bags.

zeopower6

Yep. Ru plans on doing something regarding a movie in October. I've no idea if it's literally a movie with a script or a documentary. I think the latter would be really interesting.

There were more details in a recent interview. There's a script and they want to feature all the queens that have been on the show so far.

I want the most campy thing of all time, have the main characters be Bianca, Alaska, Sharon, Jinkx, Raja and Katya, and have features by the rest of the 88 queens. God that would be the BEST

royalan

Ugh, am I the only one getting sick of Katya post-season? The more I follow her the more I realize that she's really not funny, just try-hard.

Like, stop with that damn "I can't dance!" routine when we all know you can dance.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Ugh, am I the only one getting sick of Katya post-season? The more I follow her the more I realize that she's really not funny, just try-hard.

Like, stop with that damn "I can't dance!" routine when we all know you can dance.
Bitch, she can't dance.

*Stares at camera*

*Does a perfect pirouette*

Matt_

SO apparently, drag queens are opening the VMAs on sunday?

the list
Melissa, Violet Chachki, Miss Fame, Willam, Shangela, Porkchop, Tammie Brown, Jessica Wild, Pandora Boxx, Mariah Balenciaga, Delta Work, Jiggly Caliente, Vivienne Pinay, Alexis Mateo, Sonique, and Alyssa Edwards.

get that work I guess?

Still the funniest queen to ever come out of that show, so maybe you're just sick of funny people. :(

mantidor

So what did you guys and gals think of the VMAs? as much as I love the queens getting that kind of mainstream exposure, I'm not sure how honest was Cyrus about genuinely liking them or if it was just part of her "shock value" shtick.

So what did you guys and gals think of the VMAs? as much as I love the queens getting that kind of mainstream exposure, I'm not sure how honest was Cyrus about genuinely liking them or if it was just part of her "shock value" shtick.

You can't recruit 30 drag queens and not at least support their inclusion in your performance. Shock value or not, it's an awesome thing to see. They were all having fun it looked like. :)

I'm happy to see the HOUSE OF EDWARDS take front and center, Miley even did their signature choreography <3

She was at the season 7 finale, whether her handlers are telling her to jump the bandwagon or not I'm sure she's surrounded by big nelly queens all day every day so is probably genuinely a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom