• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine

SBU Intercept Call - "You...either get a...firing squad, or you can fight." (English Translation)

renderTimingPixel.png

youtube.com/watch?...

Paramount Network Kelly GIF by Yellowstone
That soldier just admitted that his fellow soldiers are raping women. Yet Tankies and Tucker Fuckers will still come up with some excuse.

Last edited:

Lasha

Lol anti satellite missles aint cheap While elon puts them up 50+ at a time.

While they have demonstrated they have the ability, i just cant see them ever wasting resources on them.

But then again using lots of resources to achieve basically nothing and piss off the world doing it is pretty run of the mill for Putin

Lol anti satellite missles aint cheap While elon puts them up 50+ at a time.

While they have demonstrated they have the ability, i just cant see them ever wasting resources on them.

But then again using lots of resources to achieve basically nothing and piss off the world doing it is pretty run of the mill for Putin
Exactly, no real gain for too much risk involved. Thanks to the sanctions, Russia is fucked in the technology sector now, so thier losses can not be easily replaced.

sinnergy

Most people here remind me of my coworker when I told them in January, it looks like they gonna invade the Ukraine, no it’s just an exercise mate ..

Afterwards he was even more clueless .. ignoring isn’t helping , better face reality. Putin has lost his mind.

You can expect anything from him, even use of nuclear warefare and anything in between. I know it’s hard for sane people to comprehend. But it’s better to except he just thinks differently.

Most people here remind me of my coworker when I told them in January, it looks like they gonna invade the Ukraine, no it’s just an exercise mate ..

Afterwards he was even more clueless .. ignoring isn’t helping , better face reality. Putin has lost his mind.

You can expect anything from him, even use of nuclear warefare and anything in between. I know it’s hard for sane people to comprehend. But it’s better to except he just thinks differently.

Since you're the biggest proponent of your own advice why don't you take it?

Lets see how this all unfolds …

You're doing what the poor contrarian cunts have been doing already, just making shit up and then moaning about the thread. Your friend didn't ignore you to the detriment of your self bestowed sage abilities. He ignored US intelligence from December and January. You are as clueless as the rest of us, instead you're spreading FUD and for what? A lame "I told you guys" on NeoGAF which noone will give a shit about.

If you're just anxious and your bullshit is a product of this then take a break.

Last edited:
Russia doing what Russia do best. Send their best in to try and weaken the enemy. Let them lose the first battle then send the horde in for the second battle, let them all die but win at all costs by overwhelming the opposition.

WWII bombing runs of entire cities isn’t out of the picture if Putin declares war and goes full mobilization

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores

Putin says partial mobilisation starts today​

Putin says that it's necesasry to take an urgent decision to protect our people in the "liberated lands".
"That's why I asked the ministry of defence to agree to 'partial mobilisation'".
He says the decree has already been signed and that the partial mobilisation starts today.
He says that all citizens who will be mobilised will have full armed forces status.

The madman has done it. While not FULL mobilization, I wouldn't put it past him to use that as his last desperate card. I hope this backfires on him politically.

after announcing that he might as well just go straight to the Hague or jump out his office window, it'll be the end...how many normal Russians are going to go fight and die for a province that wasn't Russian until this year

akimbo009

Gold Member
I have a friend. He's had a shitty run. Tough marriage, tough first child health scenario, and now his wife has cancer.

Shit ain't fair.

But Putin. He will be dead. And his Russian fuckers will be too. And it won't be a balance, but I'll be here for it. Fuck you, Putin.

after announcing that he might as well just go straight to the Hague or jump out his office window, it'll be the end...how many normal Russians are going to go fight and die for a province that wasn't Russian until this year
He really backed himself in a corner by calling this a "special military operation" in the beginning. I doubt the Russian people are buying this BS anymore.

Dr.D00p

Read somewhere that the partial mobilization means about 300.000 soldiers.

This really is now turning into a slow motion car crash for the whole of Europe. Unless he's taken out internally, a wider war with the West is now probable rather than possible, IMO. Containment to Ukraine will simply be no longer possible.

Read somewhere that the partial mobilization means about 300.000 soldiers.
Like everything Shoigu said, reality will be quite different. The (far from Moscow) regions that are supposed to deliver more troops already have sent a lot of men to their deaths and demanding more will cause problems there. A possibility is that Moscow and St. Petersburg round up all the Tuvans and Chechens living there to send to the meat grinder, something the Russians in those cities will be very supportive of.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Why are so many people still willing to believe what Putin says? Have any of you been watching this fucking war? Mobilisation won’t do shit other than get thousands more badly armed Russians killed. He’s not using nuclear weapons. He’s weak, beaten, scared, stupid, and pathetic. All the headless chicken stuff people starting doing when he speaks is exactly what he wants.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

You’re one of two things. A deeply anxious individual who is spending way too much time and worry on this, or a pro-Russian asshat trying to spread FUD and doubt to others.

In either case I’d suggest a little time away from this thread.

Dr.D00p

Why are so many people still willing to believe what Putin says? Have any of you been watching this fucking war? Mobilisation won’t do shit other than get thousands more badly armed Russians killed. He’s not using nuclear weapons. He’s weak, beaten, scared, stupid, and pathetic. All the headless chicken stuff people starting doing when he speaks is exactly what he wants.

These things take on a momentum all of their own, declaring parts of Ukraine as sovereign Russian territory, as hes planning to do, will leave him with no choice but to escalate.

Do you seriously think a man like Putin & his cronies could face the humiliation, at home or abroad, of backing down to the West? He and Russia's role in the World is over at that point.

He is rapidly approaching the point where whichever way he turns, he has nothing left to lose, Which is exactly when rational thinking no longer plays a part.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

These things take on a momentum all of their own, declaring parts of Ukraine as sovereign Russian territory, as hes planning to do, will leave him with no choice but to escalate.

Do you seriously think a man like Putin & his cronies could face the humiliation, at home or abroad, of backing down to the West? He and Russia's role in the World is over at that point.

He is rapidly approaching the point where whichever way he turns, he has nothing left to lose, Which is exactly when rational thinking no longer plays a part.

And you’re falling for the propaganda as much as anyone in Russia.

You talk like this isn’t the first time he’s threatened to use nuclear weapons in this war. It’s far from it. He’s done it repeatedly. And now we’ve armed Ukraine to the fucking teeth and Crimea’s been attacked. Where are the nuclear weapons?

Why are you still talking like Russia is a strong opponent? Haven’t you watched the last six months? How exactly can Russia escalate at this point, other than than throwing more men at the vastly superior arms Ukraine now has?

Russia’s role in the world is already over. He is already humiliated.

This war is only going to end one way.

Why are you clinging on to the idea that Russia and Putin are a threat to the west in any real way, after everything we’ve witnessed?

Last edited:

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Mate, we hope you are right ok. We are not trying to argue, some people just are more anxious than others, can't even say anything in this thread without getting your head chewed off ffs.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Jesus he really can’t back down and admit defeat, now he’s going to call up reservists, give them a few weeks basic training and throw them straight into hell, under prepared and under equipped to fight an increasingly emboldened technologically superior hardened army.. the fuck is he thinking!? it'll be a slaughter and the Russians are blindly accepting this through no fault of their own stupidity and lack of access to free press but c'mon there must be someone inside the Kremlin that can see this is just a senseless waste of "Russian" lives, the very fact that the majority of these new conscripts will be killed by their own captured weapons makes the decision all the more surreal.

Putin as finally gone full retard, again.

winjer

Gold Member
Russia has a long history of claiming some existential thread to itself, as a justification to attack neighboring countries.
Putin clearly read some history books and is playing the same game as previous Russian leaders.

The thing is, with nuclear weapons, any intervention by other countries might lead to nuclear war.
The only ones that can safely remove him and his gang from power is the Russian military.
Hopefully, many more Russian soldiers will die, to the point that the army loses all it's will to fight Ukraine, and turns on Putin.

Dr.D00p

And you’re falling for the propaganda as much as anyone in Russia.

You talk like this isn’t the first time he’s threatened to use nuclear weapons in this war. It’s far from it. He’s done it repeatedly. And now we’ve armed Ukraine to the fucking teeth and Crimea’s been attacked. Where are the nuclear weapons?

Why are you still talking like Russia is a strong opponent? Haven’t you watched the last six months? How exactly can Russia escalate at this point, other than than throwing more men at the vastly superior arms Ukraine now has?

Russia’s role in the world is already over. He is already humiliated.

This war is only going to end one way.

Why are you clinging on to the idea that Russia and Putin are a threat to the west in any real way, after everything we’ve witnessed?

If I'm wrong, no big deal.

If you're wrong..................

Mato

They could potentially bomb a nuclear power plant like Zaporizhzhia. It would be a relatively simple and inexpensive way to wreak havoc in all of Europe. Maybe you are at a safe distance and it is easy for you to dismiss the concerns.

LimanimaPT

They could potentially bomb a nuclear power plant like Zaporizhzhia. It would be a relatively simple and inexpensive way to wreak havoc in all of Europe. Maybe you are at a safe distance and it is easy for you to dismiss the concerns.
Don't you think the radioactive cloud could reach moscow? There are no soviet meat to send to the rumbles to contain the radiation this time around.

Mato

Don't you think the radioactive cloud could reach moscow? There are no soviet meat to send to the rumbles to contain the radiation this time around.

Most of the airborne contamination from the Chernobyl meltdown spread towards Europe. And wouldn't put it past Kremlin's regime, one of the most morbid in the world, to take the risk anyway.

Lasha

Doing so would be a suicide pill because it would bring down the hammer of god onto Russia. Its equivalent to being afraid of being nuked.

The only positive side of Russia's mobilization is the further destruction of Russia's most precious resource: young, healthy, and productive men.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
So this is turning into Afghanistan 2.0 for Russia right? Getting beat like sissies again.
More like them jerking themselves off to the idea they are fucking hung like a horse with excellent stamina so much that they forgot that in reality they are below average at best with Asthma.

The reach of Russia has once again exceeded their grasp. You would think by now that a Dictator/Monarch of Russia would learn from the mistakes of their past, but here we are.

Last edited:
Top Bottom