• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scrubs - 2/8 + CLAY FUCKIN AIKEN guest stars next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Okay, it's getting ridiculous. Scrubs is officially pissing me off. The early part of the season was pretty slapstick and goofy but now it's just too much. I cringed last night when they did the fantasy quarantine lockdown. Do we really need more Tara Reid appearances? Does anyone really care about JD's new one-dimensional goofy girlfriend?

This weekly guest star thing is also too much. What happened to having a little focus on the ACTUAL cast? And Clay Aiken guest stars next week?! UGH. This show's sliding fast in my book.

jiggle

android said:
What is with the guest star thing on this show?

Rating boost.

The show usually handle guest stars better than most though. Tara being the worst. I bet Clay will join her at the bottom.

Next week's episode is also the one where they parody a sitcom I think.

Oh ya, Scrubs' been renewed for a 5th season :D

ocelittle

Banned
I don't mind the guest stars, as long as they're used in a good way.

Brendan Frasier was EXCELLENT use of a guest star, as was Michael J. Fox. Heather Locklear was great, too.

This new girlfriend Kaylee is pretty good, and she meshes well with JD...so that's nice.

It's good to see JD get a girl for more than one episode that ISN'T Elliot.

I'm happy about the renewal for next season, I doubt it will go past five, though.

Not sure how I feel about Clay, though, he's a good singer, but a fag of a person. I guess we'll see.

Good episode, though. Cheesy ending, but still a good episode. JD's "Electric Boogie" shirt was classic.

Memles

With the ratings as generally low as they are, the more guest stars the better from a ratings perspective.

I haven't minded it too much, personally.

I think Tara Reid fit the part of stupid whore pretty well, so as long as the guests make sense I don't mind them. If only they would make Clay Aiken a [insert clay aiken stereotype, oh wait, nevermind, it's gay].

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
The dude at McDonalds said I looked like Clay Aikens as he handed me my change. I spit in his fucking face.

aparisi2274

tedtropy said:
The dude at McDonalds said I looked like Clay Aikens as he handed me my change. I spit in his fucking face.

Nope. No you didnt. You just took your change and ate your Mcnuggets

android

Theoretical Magician
tedtropy said:
"Let me go. He said I look like Clay Aiken. He asked for it."
story.pink.arrest.jpg

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
aparisi2274 said:
Nope. No you didnt. You just took your change and ate your Mcnuggets

It was a chicken sandwich, you bastard. A CHICKEN SANDWICH!

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I don't know. These latest episodes are really wearing thin on me. The characters just lack all depth now. They're just shallow creatures that occasionally have a lesson to learn, but they're only learned by some other character telling them directly what to do. It's getting old, fast. When's the last time there was any sentimentality? That's what hooked me in the beginning, the great mix of comedy and sentiment. Now it's not just comedy, but goofy slapstick stuff.

The fact that these threads get less and less activity seems to be rather telling to me.

Sullichin

Last night's show was probably the best of the season.

"You are both so incredibly useless that i counted you both.. twice" :lol

hXc_thugg

The title of this thread made me realise that Clay Aiken would seem more hardcore if he changed his stage name to Clay Fucking Aiken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom