• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus |OT| Life Returns to Vita

Dragoshi1

I got through the 3DS game, which was "ok" to me(tons of framerate issues, but made it though).

I'm excited for this one, since I like Musou style games(tons of enemies onscreen).

How's the framerate in this one, importers?

Imouto

Banned

WHY I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT BEFORE?

I'm not sure where should I post this, though :p. 5000 hours in MS paints.

5qLOhJW.png

pariah164

Eh, Bullet Girls. I like SK better because shinobi.

Also, some people are claiming to get delivery dates for between the 16th and 18th on Amazon.

StayDead

We do too! ;)

Ehh. Bullet Girls is the imitater. Senran Kagura did it first.

(...Accounting for statues of limitations on other games that have done similar things in the past, of course! It's all a very tangled web.)

;)

-Tom

I don't think it matters who did it first, we just all need to accept it for how glorious it is and want more.

Eh, Bullet Girls. I like SK better because shinobi.

Also, some people are claiming to get delivery dates for between the 16th and 18th on Amazon.

I like it, but I have only played about a 3rd of the game so far. I have no idea what I am doing on that minigame though....

Game runs great and looks good though

pariah164

I like it, but I have only played about a 3rd of the game so far. I have no idea what I am doing on that minigame though....

Game runs great and looks good though
The world could always use more Life and Hometown.

Also, it is a good thing I don't work for XSEED. This would be me while waiting to see the physical edition packaging:

It's also a good thing I'm not getting the physical edition shipped to my house, because that would also be me in that case. Either way, nothing would get done.

Imouto

Banned
It's also a good thing I'm not getting the physical edition shipped to my house, because that would also be me in that case. Either way, nothing would get done.

It would take an additional week to arrive at my place. I also hope the customs doesn't do any strange thing to my package.

It's going to be a hard week watching everyone playing.

flohen95

It would take an additional week to arrive at my place. I also hope the customs doesn't do any strange thing to my package.

It's going to be a hard week watching everyone playing.

It will be. Although I'm almost certain that the game will take more than one week to arrive at my place. That would be like, the best case scenario for packages from North America. Last time I had to wait 3 weeks for my package to arrive.

pariah164

Do we have any new news on the packaging/shipping situation? All these videos are doing is getting me more hyped for a game I might not be able to snag for another week. ;_;

gpn

The good news: My copy just shipped from Best Buy!

The bad news: Best Buy packages usually take 1.5 weeks to arrive. :(

Ah well, more time to finish Burst.

This, along with Persona 4G, was the reason why I bought a Vita. Now I'm super happy I'll be able to play this in English. Just waiting on Amazon to ship, I just hope it doesn't end up like my Bravely Default LE...

pariah164

There has to be a ray of hope. If these things re shipping out, Gamestop orders MIGHT be in day of.

Please, based Life and Hometown gods, pleeeeeease.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Reversible box cover, huh? Not sure if I'd use it, but it's still cool to have the option.

....also, did that video not show off the OST?

pariah164

Considering the girls in Danganronpa 2 were certainly larger in Life than the girls of the first game, this seems like a logical course of action.
No guys at all, just girls with lots of Life and Hometown forced to fight/kill one another for Monokuma.

Hugstable

Banned
I was debating whether or not to cancel my preorder and get the digital version instead, but it looks like I'll be keeping it after all. I really like the Shinobi Syllabus.

Yeah it seems really great! Glad to have my preorder now, and that Syllabus is supposed to be like 144 pages!

Top Bottom