• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Pre-order Up @ Walmart.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got one! Now In Stock alerts came through. FeelsGoodMan
Same here. Got the email, checked out even before CAG New Deals tweeted it. Says delivers 10/10. I didn't want to screw around doing a store pickup on release day for this thing.

Good luck y'all. Hope they have decent supplies.

tesqui

i panicked and it defaulted to free shipping. It says It'll arrive october 5th. Is there anyway to change shipping?

YES! Got 2, one for me and one for my sister. I might cancel one, but so glad to get this. I played so much Kirby Superstar back in the day, my family still whistles some of the soundtrack.

Got it!

I ordered 1 for shipping, and 1 for store pickup just to be sure.
I'm not going to scalp them - if I get 2, 1 of them will go to my sister as a gift.

So excited!

rothgar

Walmart app notification came first for me then the Nowinstock notification. Placed two orders for one so wondering if they will cancel one.

Wow, awesome! Just got one for me and one for my friend. Man, today was a good Nintendo day! Got a Switch on Amazon thanks to a GAF post earlier, and now the SNES Classic.

I cannot believe they do an authorization charge/charge immediately for pre-order. I hate websites that do that.

Guess I'll have to wait for the local GameStop or Amazon...

For what it's worth UK-gaf, I pre-ordered a US version and cancelled my EU order, so there should be at least one pre-order available on amazon.uk :p

HERE WE GO LOL

MQEXxgw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom