• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Pre-order Up @ Walmart.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashing

Got my pre-order in. Man, I have to say walmart email aleart was actually very very quick after it went up. I was also on nowinstock text alert too and they basically went off at the same time.

Was waiting by the laundry for whatever asshole has left their clothes in the dryer for the past 45 minutes, got the Twitter alert and bolted as fast as I could into the building to preorder. Got one!

So they put a temporary authorization on your card and then it goes away and they actually charge you when it ships?

Fuck yeah. FUCK yeah! So hyped. Really pissed I missed the NES classic but goddamn I can wait to play Yoshi's Island with proper sounds again.

Bought one for the hell of it

Doubt I'll do much with it, though I am a bit curious if this will top me getting the NES Classic for 45 bucks that one time

Algebrah

I am getting married tomorrow. I was about to fall asleep then the preorder notification pops up on my phone. Now I am celebrating on GAF that I just snagged a SNES classic preorder.

RowdyReverb

Wow, can't believe I actually got a preorder. Hopefully this saves me from the pain in the ass that was getting a NES Classic

//ARCANUM

I am getting married tomorrow. I was about to fall asleep then the preorder notification pops up on my phone. Now I am celebrating on GAF that I just snagged a SNES classic preorder.

Congrats!!! (On the SNES... marriage is cool too I guess. :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom