• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Pre-order Up @ Walmart.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the talking up they did of this for supply, it seems like they nixed the NES Classic specifically so they could use the same supply line to start making as many of these as possible right now.

There could be a huge god damn supply.

Don't say that! I wanna bilk those crazy Nintendo rubes for all they're worth!

In unrelated news, I'm now selling my exclusive SNES Classic pre-order for the low low price of 5,000 bucks

Edit: Oh, top of the page.

Oh no.

I'm going to bed no...

*Sees Wario's tweet*

Holy shit!

*Frantically makes an account and places an order.*

Got one. Good thing I was still awake.

Juraash

I'm very conflicted about this. I want a US version so bad, but god damn I hate Walmart. Giving them any business just doesn't sit well with me...

CHC

There must either be a mistake at Walmart or a lot of stock. Been like 20-30 full minutes and they're still available. NeoGAF is far from the only site that knows about this, obviously.

jmizzal

This makes me so happy I got my preorder

When I was a kid I gave my SNES away to a friend he was younger, since I had a N64, years later I realized that was kinda dumb, but unfortunately the kid died and I wasnt gonna be a jerk and ask for it back from his younger brother who was like 6 when I gave it to them so he prob doesnt even remember.

This just makes my day, have the NES mini and SNES mini coming

My NES I had growing up I have no idea what happened to it

you guys who get mad for your cards getting showing a charge for $80 probably shouldn't buy things lol
Well, the charge is technically a 'hold' placed on the amount to be taken out. Wal Marts email explicitly states it puts a hold on it and will do the actual charge when the item ships.

I'm very conflicted about this. I want a US version so bad, but god damn I hate Walmart. Giving them any business just doesn't sit well with me...

You could always preorder one as a safety net and then once Best Buy or Amazon put up their preorders cancel the Walmart one.

I'm not a huge fan of Walmart either but I'm a very huge fan of having an SNES Classic VS not having one.

B.K.

I got my order in. I ordered two. I got one for me and one for my sister's husband. He was dying for a NES Classic when it came out. I tried all November and December to get him one and finally found two of them in April and got one for each of us. I hope these orders don't get cancelled later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom