• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Pre-order Up @ Walmart.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crumbtiny

I was wondering the same thing. I just put in a second because my piece of shit brother isn't answering his phone. If mine gets cancelled cause I'm looking out for his ass, I'm gonna be pissed.

i did the exact same thing. be the perfect Christmas present for my brother and my nieces.

Ridley327

I did put an order in for one for in-store pickup. Since I've never had the pleasure, can anyone attest to how well that works with them? I can't imagine it's particularly much different from how Best Buy does it.

Based Wario64 coming in with the tweet.

It was worth dealing with the constant notifications on my phone for over a month.

I can't believe that I not only got one, but that I was able to tell my friend and he was able to get one as well. It feels too good to be true...

//ARCANUM

Now I hope everyone realizes that having one preorder on a Nintendo item doesn't mean you're 100% getting it. Gotta get in a preorder at at least 2 different retailers. Sad but necessary a lot of the time with Nintendo.

I took two and I'll call Dr. Mario in the morning.

I'm stoked as the Wii U's SNES emulation is not the best possible and the the 3DS XL's screen is small.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Now I hope everyone realizes that having one preorder on a Nintendo item doesn't mean you're 100% getting it. Gotta get in a preorder at at least 2 different retailers. Sad but necessary a lot of the time with Nintendo.
Never had that problem. Got 2 NES classics and 2 switches. Both from the same vendors.

I did put an order in for one for in-store pickup. Since I've never had the pleasure, can anyone attest to how well that works with them? I can't imagine it's particularly much different from how Best Buy does it.
Same thing really. Get "item is ready for pickup" notice, go pick it up. Its even easier than BB IMO.

NeOak

Walmart is not Best Buy.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
"Babe, why are you checking the phone? WHO IS SHE?"

"......it's NOA, you gotta understand."

Haha, it reminded me of one gaffer here who checked the phone when his friend(s) paged him about the announcement that Sonic made in Smash Bros middle of their playful time. :p

rSpooky

Yes. Had issues with login as it has been a while since I used wm. But still got one. Nice. And my bro got a euro version preordered for me.

Zee-Row

Banned
Wario64 , I want to just french kiss you as manly as possible! Thank you man! I never wouldn't of got one if it wasn't for him.

zulux21

got in for two different orders.

still not sure if I want one but there are a couple games I want to play on it.

ideally I will get it... play the games I want and then sell it for the price i want.

snagged one for my friend in case he didn't get in though if best buy or amazon go up I will likely cancel one of these and put my backup on those instead.

don't know if amazon will actually do preorders given how the amiibo stuff has gone.

Thabass

Some how got one. They either have a ton, or the site is just slow to hit the uptake to tell us that it's sold out.

Pons

Neo Member
Finished my wow raid, saw this thread, snes mini get!

Thanks gaf for bringing it to everyone's attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom