• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Pre-order Up @ Walmart.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Me and my buddy both got in on this. I don't really want it but I'll want it later. If it really doesn't click I can sell or gift it.

Preordered 1. I considered preordering 2 but don't really want to bother reselling it.

Thanks a lot for post. I'm excited to check out star fox 2.

Mashing

Okay, got 2 pre-ordered. One for store pick and one for delivery. On top of the two EU pre-order I got that I may now cancel before the time comes.

J_Viper

Thanks OP!

I know my brother will want one of these, so I'll get it for him

The authorization charge usually reverses in a few days right?

CHC

I might sell one of the ones I got when October comes around. Any predictions on how much they will go for?

Totofogo

Neo Member
Got one, thanks!

In store pickup says it won't be available for another week- is that a Walmart standard? Best Buy is always day of release for me.

shockdude

That's a lot of preorders so far. Are they able to fulfill them all?
Got one as well.
Tempted to get another as a gift though...

Jeez can't believe it's still up. They must have a pretty big amount or some of these are getting cancelled.

For all the talking up they did of this for supply, it seems like they nixed the NES Classic specifically so they could use the same supply line to start making as many of these as possible right now.

There could be a huge god damn supply.

Blizzard

Banned
Turns out the nowinstock beeper alarm totally didn't work for me, but fortunately I F5'd GAF randomly and saw this thread.

Ordered for free local pickup, thanks Wal-mart and GAF thread.

I owe you one, Booker (assuming you're the same Booker who told the Discord group lol).
EucIfYY.gif

Ridley327

Thanks OP!

I know my brother will want one of these, so I'll get it for him

The authorization charge usually reverses in a few days right?

Yeah, you'll get it back. The authorization exists just to prove that you're not paying with a bad card and you won't see it pop up again until it's ready to ship or once your product has been verified as being available to pick up at your local store.

DarkWish

Normally I would be wary of them cancelling since it’s been up for a while but I was able to pre-order all the new Smash Bros and Splatoon amiibo a few days ago via Wal-Mart quite easily and I got them all today. So I’ve had great luck with their pre-orders so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom