• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Pre-order Up @ Walmart.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol people in this thread acting too excited. Always prepare for the worst, and just be happy if it's fulfilled. It's been up too long guys.

Got one finally, the wait is over, and a SNES Classic thread on GAF can finally be open :)
My nowinstock email said this, and I had no idea what it was for:

Jul 21 - 11:41 PM EST
Console PRE-ORDER for $79.99.

"Console for 79.99? a 2DS? oh shit, SNES!!!"

11:45PM on a Friday night, actually a perfect time to open this up.

Wow that was a notification I wasn't expecting. I'm flying on Sunday and was genuinely worried that preorders would start going up while I was in the air. Thankfully I got one.

Samus and Metroid?

Check again.

Crazy, I swear I just saw them up earlier today I thought. That makes me feel a bit better. I ordered on the 12th, though, still way after every place else sold out, so I won't feel completely safe til I have that shit in my hands.

cordy

Banned
Anyone think it'll go up on Amazon and at Gamestop given this? Isn't this similar to how it was in other countries? A homie of mine wants one but shit I know he ain't getting this Wally World one.

MrDaravon

FUCK we are going through a legit personal emergency and I literally do not have a single card I can put a dime on for a hold fuck my goddamn life

Like the ONE goddamn week of my entire life this would be a problem and here we are. I can only hope this means this thing will actually be reasonably available and this isn't walmart just keeping pre-orders up way way too long, but I never got a NES Classic...

R-User!

I just got my Walmart notification 10 minutes ago.

I'm so glad that it isn't out of stock!

I was able to get one!

Whew...

Looks like I grabbed mine in time. I didn't even look at the game list until now.

Man, that game list. Phew.

Secret of Mana
Super Mario RPG
Final Fantasy III (VI)

_h8bit

Banned
got one at quarter to midnight est. honestly the deciding factor was a quick ebay search for how much secret of mana and super metroid carts were lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom