• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony NGP game screenshots (Uncharted, Wipeout 2048 & more) [Update 2: Uncharted Gifs]

Acrylic7

outunderthestars said:
Honestly vita sounds less stupid to me than playstation.
I don't even understand what Vita means. It makes me think of Energy Boosters, or Car insurance

PlayStation sounds like a darn console.

Apath

Acrylic7 said:
What a mess of a company. Damn man. Vita, seriously?

sigh, will wait to I actually see how they spin this thing....... But seriously?
It's just a name. First you'll get over it. Then you'll get used to it. And just maybe, you'll eventually grow to like it.

Acrylic7

AlphaDragoon said:
"vita" = "life" in Latin.
?
Didn't know Sony was Latin.

I'm just saying it doesn't make sense to me.
My parents would look at me weird if I started calling them "Pater" and "Mater"

Anyway I wont whine anymore, I'll get used to it.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Kuran said:
At least they actually have the hardware right, isn't that most important?

If we got used to Wii and Dreamcast, we will get used to Vita.
People didn't like the name Dreamcast?

Chiggs

thetrin said:
People didn't like the name Dreamcast?

It was too creative and made me feel inferior, so I stopped supporting it.

Playstation - Check

Xbox - Check

Far more digestable. Also, depending on the day, Dreamcast sounds too girly or too arty.

these images blown up have very few jaggies, unlike how current console games are shrunk down and when played on my tv have tons of jaggies. I know a new console from MSFT or Sony is very slim. But really with computer parts pricing so cheap they could make a heavily PC like console very cheap and standardized like a console and give us some amazing graphics.

joshwaan

I'm so hyped for the NGP it's going to be amazing :)

Give me Portable Mortal Kombat and God of War and I'll be a happy vegemite :)

Top Bottom