• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Yeah, I was bummed when they changed the name from Incognita, much better. I got it way back when too when it was alpha or whatever, but waited for the early access bit. Waiting for my soundtrack to be downloadable from the page someday!

If the OST is to be on Steam, I hope I don't get Double Fine'd again.

Uzzy

EbnwePK.png

and

This game is amazing.

Anyone going to pick up Chess 2?

It looks fun to me, but the price is pretty high- $25. (There's apparently a 15% discount for early adopters). I think at that price even if I'm willing to get it, the player base might be low and kill off the game.

Dr Dogg

Oh come on if you're going to do any Metal Gear related puns it can only be 'Kept you waiting, huh?'

It's almost as bad as the silly habit of a news thread that the majority of posters feel like including the 'insert attempt at whitty adjective if old' closing line *grumble, grumble*

Arthea

can someone quickly confirm something ? how much is the basic price of Anno 1404 on Steam ?

In which region?
It's 9,99€ in my region
gold - 14,99€

edited: I think I know why are you asking, I can't see regional prices either, using Enchanted steam

Turfster

In which region?
It's 9,99€ in my region
gold - 14,99€

edited: I think I know why are you asking, I can't see regional prices either, using Enchanted steam
EU doesn't get the regional pricing thing in Enhanced Steam, usually.
I always have to switch back to cc=us first, then back to my own for it to "stick" for that session.

Arthea

EU doesn't get the regional pricing thing in Enhanced Steam, usually.
I always have to switch back to cc=us first, then back to my own for it to "stick" for that session.

I could see all prices before, using ES, now I can't see only 3, both EU and UK. I wonder why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom