• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monooboe

Damn, I never bought Chivalry because I didn't have any friends who would be interesting in playing it with me and now that I've found lots of new friends here who play I'm missing out!T_T

Let's play some come Wintersale?:D

header_292x136.jpg

Showcase of Improvements Coming In The Big Primal Carnage Patch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWWOf9RhFYQ#t=23

So Good. Hopefully soon I can actually play this with SteamGAF.
You guys don't want to leave me hanging right?
sadfaceregina.jpeg

I can't view the youtube video here, but I am definitely interested in playing this with GAF some day.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Damn, I never bought Chivalry because I didn't have any friends who would be interesting in playing it with me and now that I've found lots of new friends here who play I'm missing out!T_T

Let's play some come Wintersale?:D

Buy three TF2 keys and grab a copy from here.

Nzyme32

hello all

I'm back after a two weekish holiday with rare internet access. What have I missed?

I heard about MGSV coming to steam and the newish Steam Client stuff. Anything else?

Uzzy

hello all

I'm back after a two weekish holiday with rare internet access. What have I missed?

I heard about MGSV coming to steam and the newish Steam Client stuff. Anything else?

Microsoft decided to show their dedication to the PC by denying us the next Tomb Raider game at launch.

MattyG

Banned
Do you guys think that the STALKER series bundle is worth 11 keys (at market value. I can't buy them 3rd party because I only have Steam wallet funds and cash for now)? And is it region locked?

Shadownet

Banned
Anyone know where I can find Temple of Osiris + Season Pass included for cheap? (I know it's region locked) But some people on TF2 are still selling it?

JaseC

How much is it for you on Steam? Here it costs ~26€ , I wouldn't consider this a decent price. But then, I'm someone who follows the "Never pay more than 20€ bucks for a video game" rule ;)

It's $28 in USD regions, but you can get it for half that from traders.

Not sure when this happened, but somewhere along the line since my (highly favourable) impressions of The Samaritan Paradox, it got cards. Repeating my call: GET IT. ACTUALLY PLAY IT. You no longer have an excuse! :)

Also, having bought Tropico 4, I now see that I may have to craft the level 1 badge:

Man with a Hat
100 XP

JaseC

Do you guys think that the STALKER series bundle is worth 12 keys (at market value. I can't buy them 3rd party because I only have Steam wallet funds and cash for now)? And is it region locked?

12 keys is one more than you ought to be paying and at $2.47 per key you're looking at only ~$10 less than the base price, so I'd wait for a sale, and no, it's not region-locked.

Anyone know where I can find Temple of Osiris Season Pass included for cheap? (I know it's region locked) But some people on TF2 are still selling it?

View the profiles of those who still have it listed on TF2O and see if they stocked up on the CE.

Arthea

I have bad news (which are probably old for some), is no longer possible to get free cards from those free MMOs, it was fixed.
Now I wish I got them all while I could. (._.)

Turfster

Daily Bully 75% off
Midweek
  • Metro Last Light 75% off
  • Portal 2 75% off
Humble Daily Meridian New World 50% off

IncognitaInvisible Inc is a lot cheaper on the humble store for EU people (12€ vs 16€)

MattyG

Banned
12 keys is one more than you ought to be paying and at $2.47 per key you're looking at only ~$10 less than the base price, so I'd wait for a sale, and no, it's not region-locked.

View the profiles of those who still have it listed on TF2O and see if they stocked up on the CE.
I found someone in the B/S/T thread who has it for 11, but I think you're probably right, I'd be better off waiting for a sale.

Uzzy

Buy Last Light now and you'll get the 50% discount for Redux. Which will save you money. At least if my maths is correct.

Not sure when this happened, but somewhere along the line since my (highly favourable) impressions of The Samaritan Paradox, it got cards. Repeating my call: GET IT. ACTUALLY PLAY IT. You no longer have an excuse! :)

Besides, it's from Screen 7, and if I am not mistaken it's from the same people who made "The cat lady", so that's enough for me to be interested,

Sober

Metro 2033 is on sale too, if you don't mysteriously have it from a Humble Bundle I guess it's a cheap way to get ahold of Metro 2033 Redux.

Jawmuncher

I found someone in the B/S/T thread who has it for 11, but I think you're probably right, I'd be better off waiting for a sale.

The first rule of keys is don't go nuts.
I know the feeling though its like being on a whole new world. Those discounts are just too good to pass up.

Nzyme32

Thanks for the responses

Microsoft decided to show their dedication to the PC by denying us the next Tomb Raider game at launch.

And denying everyone else by the looks of it too, but only temporarily. This doesn't bother me too much, simply because I don't think it will make much of a difference and thus won't be done again with such a long held multiplatformer. That, along with the eventual release on other platforms being treated as the real launch

Tropico 4 COmplete for $0.39.

That is a stellar price. Already own it though!

Idlem@ster?

Caught that one before I left, Stump and JShackles doing some amazing work!

ryse son of rome is coming to PC

Oh... it's great news sure, I just didn't think anyone really was trying to get it on PC? Maybe I'll pick it up when it's a £2 or something for kicks

A flood made of Bad Rats.

I somehow do not own bad rats yet. I should be proud right?

hello all

Source 2 got soft launched with Dota 2 Workshop Tools Alpha

REmake HD got announced

info on custom storefronts and new functions

new Silent Hill by Kojima and del Toro (no platform yet, but Steam release wouldn't be surprising)

MattyG

Banned
The first rule of keys is don't go nuts.
I know the feeling though its like being on a whole new world. Those discounts are just too good to pass up.
That's a good rule. I'm going to have like $50 in my Steam wallet soon, but I don't want to spend any of it because I'm looking at how much MORE I could buy if I traded with keys. I've got a list of games that I've meant to get for a while like Payday 2, the STALKER series and The Forest, and it's just eating away at me. I need some damn self control!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom