• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2016 - No Man's Sky will leave Mankind Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinBB7

Reminder that Life is Strange is the rightful GotY of 2015.
giphy.gif

lL4MXyH.jpg

I tried googling Geralt laughing but he never laughs

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
RIP Just Cause 3 save. At least I finished the main campaign (and the first two mini-expansions).

NIN90

Are Dota2 announcer packs like the one that comes with Deus Ex MD items that are stored in your inventory? Might just go with the preorder on Steam if i can flip that shit.

Tomasety

Are Dota2 announcer packs like the one that comes with Deus Ex MD items that are stored in your inventory? Might just go with the preorder on Steam if i can flip that shit.

Yes. They are stored in dota 2 inventory.

I think they are not tradable inmediately though, I'm not sure.

Pachimari

I feel like I really need to start The Witcher III soon. I'm about to be in the right mood. Maybe I'll play it after I have beaten Mafia III.

Damn looking at the market for other announcer packs seems like these packs go for next to nothing.

There was a time when they would start strong, like 10 bucks strong, and then dwindle from there.

But man, DOTA market in general has gone to hell. CS:GO seems to still have some life in its market.

Nzyme32

Hahahaha - Shit kicking off in the Deus Ex thread

Review code provided by the developers, I work for opencritic so I asked if there was a chance they have codes and in fact they did.

Also I'm one of the 30 launch partners for the contributor program that just launched today, this program is indented for smaller publications like myself.

Just got linked this post. Sorry for quoting several pages back. But just want to be clear here: you are not employed by OpenCritic, nor do you have any contractual relationship with us.

Knowingly breaking an embargo is a serious mistake, one that calls into question your motives for reviewing games to begin with. Are you posting your reviews to help others? Or are you just doing it to gain a quick follower or two? Regardless, it's not sustainable and certainly not something that OpenCritic will support. The entire reason we made OpenCritic is to better the industry for all parties, and we believe embargoes do that. One reason we believe that is for what's you've been called out on in this thread: so that no one's pressured to publish a review after only a few hours.

We've disabled your contributor account for the time being; I'll discuss next steps with the team in the morning.

I would agree with OpenCritic in this instance regarding that user who is pretty much breaking embargo to drop info under the guise being helpful, which really doesn't fit with the point of the embargo allowing enough time for the most complete impressions over a lengthier period, and does raise questions as to the actual motivations of that user to get involved with them

Blitzhex

Hahahaha - Shit kicking off in the Deus Ex thread

I would agree with OpenCritic in this instance regarding that user who is pretty much breaking embargo to drop info under the guise being helpful, which really doesn't fit with the point of the embargo allowing enough time for the most complete impressions over a lengthier period, and does raise questions as to the actual motivations of that user to get involved with them

That and the benchmarks...
popcorn_yes.gif

kurahador

It's good game. But imo. far away from GOTY. It's not even the best Telltale game.

Uhhh...yes it is. It's the only Telltale game that was consistently great every episodes, even the ending --- something Telltale seems to struggle hard at the moment, is great.

Even Life is Strange shit the bed with the ending.

nah, here's the GOTY.

IMG]http://i.imgur.com/OU9dpQh.gif[/IMG]

This is right.

It's good game. But imo. far away from GOTY. It's not even the best Telltale game.

This is wrong.
You can't have opinions that aren't my opinions on the internet!

The fact that they were able to rise above the mess of unfunny "cleverness" that the Blands games hung their hat on is a testament to this game's writers' chops. Light-hearted without being pedantic. Touching without being sappy. Gas pedal that just kept gassing.

Hektor

Uhhh...yes it is. It's the only Telltale game that was consistently great every episodes, even the ending --- something Telltale seems to struggle hard at the moment, is great.

But on the other hand, Pokernight at the inventory 1 & 2 exist.

But i think we can all agree that TftB is the best Borderlands game there is by miles.

Finally got all the achievements in Deadly Premonition. There's even a different, shorter ending for doing so (and you get Magnum bullets and a sugar doughnut for some reason.) Quite an experience. Serious shame about the horrible port and the crashing.

Ate you talking bunker as in the fmv game? Or am I mixing that up.

It's a horrible, buggy, unfunny point-and-click adventure.

To the Moon is a VN, it doesn't really makes sense to dislike it based on "not being a game".
Not that I like To the Moon for different reasons, just pointing out.

No, don't get me wrong, I hated pretty much everything about it. Its status as a game is sort of besides the point.

Gintoki

ModBot said:
Instructions for Gintoki:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Lethal League -- MB-87B4A0E82AC42BF9 - Taken by creamsugar. 1 entrants total.
The Beginners Guide -- MB-7655FBCF321F9E95 - Taken by Jawmuncher. 5 entrants total.
Galak z -- MB-55CF4176BD232F4F - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 1 entrants total.

t1471612088z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Aren't those the DX12 benchmarks? The dev said DX12 wasn't ready.

DX11. Both DX11 and DX12 were tested.

Edit: Spares:
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Caromble -- MB-72C9DE82ED5378A9 - Taken by madjoki
Might -- MB-6BA934E7A465C249 - Taken by Sarcasm
Warhammer Quest -- MB-167B2951DC6C85FA - Taken by Kifimbo

Deques

Finished The Stanley Parable. Short and weird game :S I wouldn't pay full price for it

And it also got a few bullshit achievements. Play a whole day in a Tuesday and don't play the game for five years. Why would they add such achievements?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom