• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knurek

Yeah, the first few hours of Far Cry 3 are good as it serves as a generous sampler for what the game has to offer... but not longer thereafter you realise that this is all there is and you'll be doing the same things over and over and over again

So, you're saying it's an AAA open-world game?
I can live with that.

nacimento

Games owned 240
Games not played 192 (80%)
Hours spent 998.4h
Account worth $3618.83

Have to play more games... And scratching the 1000 hours!
Not games though :(

Cerity

• Worth: $5371.73
  • Games owned: 415
  • Games not played: 178
  • Percentage: 43%
  • Hours spent: 1,500.8h

I wonder when I broke 400...

• Worth: $6530.49
  • Games owned: 512
  • Games not played: 393
  • Percentage: 77%
  • Hours spent: 1,827.2h

Fricking embarassed about the amount of money I've spent on this. In my defense I was a lot richer when I did most of my spending. I'm also super embarassed by the games not played ratio, but that's getting inflated by past bundles with games I'm not super interested in. Also blame games that trigger my ocd which means I end up playing them for 60 hrs+ easy. I'm also quite sure I spent less than the worth, especially if it doubles after the end of the sale :eek:

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Was Grid 2 $12.xx a couple of minutes ago or am I crazy? I'm almost sure I saw it at -75%
Edit: I'm not crazy. It is still 75% but on the main page shows as 40%.

derExperte

Was Grid 2 $12.xx a couple of minutes ago or am I crazy? I'm almost sure I saw it at -75%

Jumping around for me as well. Sure it's fun to laugh at impatient people who complain about discounts but at this point it could very well hurt the sales of a game.

Arthea

I would be tempted by that -75%, but I have it on PS3, must resist.

Arthea

gave in and bought Rome: TW Collection, if that will continue I'll drown in TW games. (><)

The game is great, better than Grid on every aspect except for the cockpit view :)lol)

haven't played it nearly enough, but it does seem to be a good game. What's wrong with cockpit view? :)
Haven't tried it yet.

2San

The game is great, better than Grid on every aspect except for the cockpit view :)lol)
People are saying it feels like half a game though. It seems like a complete game with the dlc, but that's 17 euro(not including the base game).

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Bought Monaco at the end of the flash sale and just now grabbed Gunpoint from the Humble Store (as it was cheaper than the flash on Steam). Along with Super House of Dead Ninjas I feel like I've chosen wisely without spending a lot.

Would have gone for The Wolf Among Us but can't help but feel like there'll be a better deal when the season's complete, and I'll enjoy playing through it with all the episodes available to me. It does look fantastic though.

NaM

haven't played it nearly enough, but it does seem to be a good game. What's wrong with cockpit view? :)
Haven't tried it yet.

There isn't any :p

People are saying it feels like half a game though. It seems like a complete game with the dlc, but that's 17 euro(not including the base game).

Yes this could be true. I've played it a couple of hours so I can't say for sure but looking at the DLC I can see why some may say that.

2San

Yes this could be true. I've played it a couple of hours so I can say for sure but looking at the DLC I can see why some may say that.
Hmm I would probably would have bitten if the 17 euro for all the dlc, included the base game. There's always next year I guess.

NaM

If I remember correctly some dlc are free on PSN. Not sure how relevant that is and how good they are.

The demolition mode is free, but there is a huge list of DLC and you have to pay for everything else.

Anteater

That percentage means good right? Right..?

My Steam Profile

• Worth: $5462.07
  • Games owned: 496
  • Games not played: 439
  • Percentage: 89%
  • Hours spent: 364.3h

crazy-laughter7asez.gif

Anteater

Speaking of Sega All Star Racing, I really suck at that game, I've just been playing it on easy :lol (but then it's kind of too easy)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Really only happens to big spenders/many transactions I thought...

I'm under the impression that Amazon only "targets" those who purchase from the newly-launched PSN sub-store; I've not read any unfortunate anecdotes from people just buying from Amazon's regular DD store.

oipic

Take that, monster flu thing - you had me for a fortnight, but I'm back.

I've been feebly lurking all along, and have read every single post - you've all been great company, SteamGAF, as always, so thanks.

I'm under the impression that Amazon only "targets" those who purchase from the newly-launched PSN sub-store; I've not read any unfortunate anecdotes from people just buying from Amazon's regular DD store.

Yep, what Jase said (as ever). Seems to be safe on the PC side of the fence.

Thanks, I see it's their amazon account getting locked and not their steam account right? I was afraid for a moment.

Correct, not Steam related. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom