• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momentary

Banned
ONE PIECE PIRATE WARRIOR 3 ENHANCEMENT GUIDE

Credit:
MrBonk for the NVIDIA Inspector, DSRTool, Cheat Engine guides
Orbmu2k for creating DSRTool
apocalypse150 for the Pirate Warriors 3 Mods Unlocker

TOOLS
Cheat Engine
NVIDIA Profile Inspector
CustomDSRTool
ReShade
Pirate Warriors 3 Mods Unlocker

They are all here in one spot for your convenience: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_3Fb6c16DKYcFB0TTZsM1hYeVk
Pirate Warrior 3 Mod Unlocker is here: https://mega.nz/#!BhskDRaD!Q91aLoNlD5Hh3vzOdFyijOsUoycj0Obr11bo7PGdvXw

Guide to setting up the Custom DSR Tool
http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=5121671&postcount=3088

1. Grab Pirate Warrior 3 Mods Unlocker extract it into where ever your \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\OPPW3 is.

2. Next we are going to set up NVIDIA Profile Inspector.

Create a new profile and name it One Piece Pirate Warrior 3 or whatever you want
Next link the oppw3.exe to the newly created profile.

Insert 0x084012C1 into the Antialiasing Compatibility field.

33108091361_2ce224fef6_b.jpg

Antialiasing - Mode = Override any application setting
Antialiasing - Setting = 2x[2xMultisampling]
Antialiasing - Transparency Supersampling = 2x Sparse Grid Supersampling

Antisotropic filtering mode = User-defined
Antisotropic filtering setting = 16x

3. Now open the ReShade folder and move the files into the OPPW3 folder. You can find guides on how to use reshade all over the place if you want to use different settings than me.

4. Open the oppw3 mods unlocker inside the folder

5. Run the game's .exe file.

6. Run oppw3 mods unlocker, but don't utilize it just yet.

7. Open Cheat Engine.

Click the "Select a process to open" button. Select oppw3.exe.

Change Value Type to Grouped. Uncheck Wrtable. Insert this into Value:
2:640 2:360 2:480 2:800 2:450 2:600 2:1024 2:576 2:768 2:1280 2:720 2:720 2:1280 2:720 2:768 2:1280 2:720 2:960 2:1280 2:720 2:1024 2:1600 2:900 2:900 2:1600 2:900 2:1200 2:1920 2:1080 2:1080 2:1920 2:1080 2:1200
Double click on the value to populate the field down below.

These are your resolutions. Select a resolution set that's currently not running in the game and edit it to your likeing.

For example:
Changing 1600x900 / 900 to 2560x1440 / 1440

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2888/33079886072_a53e36423a_b.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3752/32392233864_a1442614d8_b.jpg]

8. Go back into the game and select the 1600x900/900 resolution option and bam. You should be set.

9. In game hit F2, F3, F4 to activate the mods improvement options from the oppw3 mods unlocker.

Your game should look a lot better now:

NOTES:
*ReShade is not necessary. The plug-ins I use take up a lot of resources.
*This also works on other Omega Force games, but sometimes you'll have to search for both of these values instead:

4:640 4:800 4:1024 4:1280 4:1360 4:1600 4:1920

4:360 4:450 4:576 4:720 4:765 4:900 4:1080

Once you search for both of those just change your values like 1920 and 1080 to 2560 and 1440 as explained in the guide.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

123 Slaughter Me Street -- MB-A88A7467032E9BCF - Taken by Kifimbo
Disillusions Manga Horror -- MB-095691D67B57BFB4 - Taken by Jawmuncher
Empire of the Gods -- MB-9B09AEC5EC110CD0 - Taken by Coldsun
Evertown -- MB-D9D864C5B87C5BCF - Taken by Sarcasm
Pills4Skills -- MB-960A1D674476EA58 - Taken by bloke
Project Pulsation -- MB-A99EB266CD57DD46 - Taken by Vuze
Sky Mercenaries -- MB-2BEFD5CFFE76F191 - Taken by White Wolf
Super Helmets on Fire DX Ultra Edition -- MB-4285E96D3D1008EC - Taken by MaxiLive
Teddy Floppy Ear: The Race -- MB-45212C50C054948B - Taken by Megauap
The Apotheosis Project -- MB-699E9BD323CEC944 - Taken by Saty
The Samaritan Paradox -- MB-CA533A970A468EFD - Taken by voodooray

Jawmuncher

ONE PIECE PIRATE WARRIOR 3 ENHANCEMENT GUIDE

Credit:
MrBonk for the NVIDIA Inspector, DSRTool, Cheat Engine guides
Orbmu2k for creating DSRTool
apocalypse150 for the Pirate Warriors 3 Mods Unlocker

TOOLS
Cheat Engine
NVIDIA Profile Inspector
CustomDSRTool
ReShade
Pirate Warriors 3 Mods Unlocker

They are all here in one spot for your convenience: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_3Fb6c16DKYMWdlMVZ6RUU4OFk

Guide to setting up the Custom DSR Tool
http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=5121671&postcount=3088

1. Grab Pirate Warrior 3 Mods Unlocker extract it into where ever your \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\OPPW3 is.

2. Next we are going to set up NVIDIA Profile Inspector.

Create a new profile and name it One Piece Pirate Warrior 3 or whatever you want
Next link the oppw3.exe to the newly created profile.

Insert 0x084012C1 into the Antialiasing Compatibility field.

Antialiasing - Mode = Override any application setting
Antialiasing - Setting = 2x[2xMultisampling]
Antialiasing - Transparency Supersampling = 2x Sparse Grid Supersampling

Antisotropic filtering mode = User-defined
Antisotropic filtering setting = 16x

3. Now open the ReShade folder and move the files into the OPPW3 folder. You can find guides on how to use reshade all over the place if you want to use different settings than me.

4. Open the oppw3 mods unlocker inside the folder

5. Run the game's .exe file.

6. Run oppw3 mods unlocker, but don't utilize it just yet.

7. Open Cheat Engine.

Click the "Select a process to open" button. Select oppw3.exe.

Change Value Type to Grouped. Uncheck Wrtable. Insert this into Value:
2:640 2:360 2:480 2:800 2:450 2:600 2:1024 2:576 2:768 2:1280 2:720 2:720 2:1280 2:720 2:768 2:1280 2:720 2:960 2:1280 2:720 2:1024 2:1600 2:900 2:900 2:1600 2:900 2:1200 2:1920 2:1080 2:1080 2:1920 2:1080 2:1200
Double click on the value to populate the field down below.

These are your resolutions. Select a resolution set that's currently not running in the game and edit it to your likeing.

For example:
Changing 1600x900 / 900 to 2560x1440 / 1440

8. Go back into the game and select the 1600x900/900 resolution option and bam. You should be set.

9. In game hit F2, F3, F4 to activate the mods improvement options from the oppw3 mods unlocker.

Your game should look a lot better now:

NOTES:
*ReShade is not necessary. The plug-ins I use take up a lot of resources.

Shit like this is just WTF. I mean, i'm glad someone did the work. But no PC port should ever require this much outside work to look like it should on the platform.

I think I went too hard on Mad Max, now I am kind of burned. Don't have a lot of drive space open either.

EDIT - It's like post-apoc Ass Creed. Need to ration myself.

Dinjoralo

-S N I P-
Any similar fixes for Dragon Quest Heroes? On that note, I wonder if the DQH2 port will be any better... Oh who am I kidding, it's going to be a step backward.

I want to be in a mood for getting back into FFXIV... Don't wanna miss the current seasonal event, but I don't feel like I'm in withdrawal yet.

Shit like this is just WTF. I mean, i'm glad someone did the work. But no PC port should ever require this much outside work to look like it should on the platform.

Seriously. I mean, I congratulate Rayge and all the modders that helped fix the One Piece game but gawd damn. The fuck, K-T???

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Hektor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
NieR: Automata -- MB-F673F3F2E7591577 - Taken by Tart Toter 9k. 176 entrants total.

t1488649787z1.png

Coldsun

Banned
1770 games in my Steam and nothing is catching my eye. Apparently I have Rogue Galaxy, is it worth playing through? I recall hearing mixed responses in the past.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
1770 games in my Steam and nothing is catching my eye. Apparently I have Rogue Galaxy, is it worth playing through? I recall hearing mixed responses in the past.

yes its awesome but it gets very grindy

Anteater

I have to say Im glad your games are not locked for asia (compared to S-E) ;)

Though I actually wonder since you are here now, do you have any clue why a publisher would lock a digital game in a whole continent?

only games locked from capcom are the 2 bionic commando games I think, but they were like some of the earliest ports so I don't know if they just forgot about them

Backlogger

Glad I didn't stay subbed for Humble Monthly for March... Feb was really good though. And Jan. April seems decent for Witness but may wait and pick it up on BST

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Ask someone from the UK to buy it for you. ~$50 for a steam copy.

Well $50 plus paypal fees for sending cash, it's already $54 on HB with the minthly discount, is saving 2 bucks or whatever it is (im not sure what the paypal fees on $50 would be but its probably a couple of bucks right?) worth the hassle?

Backlogger

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Backlogger, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

QUESTRUN -- MB-2E24E533DE3C37AA

Nier is AAA though? News to me, i thought it was somewhat budget release..
I just checked - yep, i think its most pricey game by S-E so far, so it caught me off guard

wcouf0Q.png
You are comparing old titles that was released before "налог на Google" with new one, many publishers were pulling 1,999 price tag for a while, for example all recent games from Bethesda (Doom, Prey), Ubisoft (WD2, GR Wildlands), Capcom (RE7), Activision (COD: IW), Warner Brothers (Shadow of War), even frigging No Man's Sky, list goes on. You should get used for such prices and pray that ruble and russian economics won't drop even harder.

zkylon

zkylewd
this didn't sound like my kind of thing

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (zkylon, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

t1cxE6r.gif
one piece pirate warriors 3 -- MB-D6C2EBFFA382BBF7 - Taken by dot

Tizoc

So, are there any decent deals for Nier anywhere?

ATM if you are subbed to the Monthly Bundle, you can get it off Humblebundle.com for aruond $54.
Wait to see if sites such as DLGamer, Gamesplanet and Gamersgate also get the pre-order. Gamesplanet has FF games sold on it so they may get Nier.
Check them by next week though since not even GMG has a discount up yet.

Uraizen

Banned

You're right, they shouldn't, and the game's issues should have been fixed.

EDIT: Oh, I see chuck already covered it.

Manatox

I'm really thorn whether i should buy Nier as launch or not.. The regional price is too expensive and i don't see any decent deals anywhere yet :(

I seriously hope there will be some deals in the ~40$ range sometime later.

Valxal

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Valxal, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Flat Heroes -- MB-065795C98F4DEA8C - Taken by duppolo. 3 entrants total.
Morphblade -- MB-7D73C65D368A1944 - Taken by Benedict. 4 entrants total.

t1488627311z1.png

NeoRaider

I see that many Gaffers are talking about region locked NieR. What does that mean exactly in this case??

You can't buy it on Steam?
You can only buy it on Steam?
You can buy it online but not the ROW key?...

I am little confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom