• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys, So I won't be able to buy my cards and I already added $5 to my steam wallet.. anyone want to give me their summer steam cards.. I need all of them except 1 and 8 . I can gift you a game that is $5.00.

Is there any kind soul that is willing to help me out?

please, i want to qualify for the chance to win the free games.

HoosTrax

Castle crashers as a single player game is completely useless I assume?
I just played it for about an hour, and it does seem like it's a game meant to be enjoyed with friends in co-op. (crowd control / getting mobbed seems to be a bit of an issue when solo)

I figured that might be the case, but I picked up the bundle anyway, just in case friends wanna play it at some point.

AHA-Lambda

Thanks guys, just added all the real girls to my rental list :)

tumblr_m2ycgtzQHg1ro9aec.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Blackwell Bundle -- MB-3D081F2B9A750EFA - Taken by crazyrabbits. 46 entrants total.

t1403563368z1.png
Reposting this once more for now. Will try to post it again once or twice before time is up.

Adventis

Re-posting this from a few pages ago in case you peeps missed it since the thread moves at light speed.

Don't think so...it's a Steam key and it doesn't say its region locked anywhere on the page so I'd assume it'll work. Gonna give it a go soon

99% sure it is region locked to US.

Confirmed to be working, just bought and activated and I'm in Aussie yea, if you guys haven't yet guessed with the low violence skedaddle and all.

So just a PSA here:
SR 4 is going for $9.99 on Amazon atm and should be the US/ROW version if anyone's struggling with censorship/scummy regional pricing issues.

zkylon

zkylewd
I mean we know that she can act and that the biggest problem from that movie was the script... but she could have at least made one good scene.
if you ever find it on tv or something try to watch a couple scenes thinking that it's a joke movie

it really helps

like i have the theory it's literally a joke movie that went over everyone's heads

someone will get it in 10 or 20 years

which would make m night shyamalan a genius

Thanks guys, just added all the real girls to my rental list :)
best shit she's done

it still hurts me you're not using the zooey gif database on my webpage

BigAT

It seems that someone tried to (and maybe did?) get into my Steam account last Thursday. Unfortunately I wasn't home at all the past week so I was unable to do anything about it until just now. It doesn't appear that any purchases were made with my account, but is there any way to see if any of my inventory items were traded away or altered?

Sendou

It seems that someone tried to (and maybe did?) get into my Steam account last Thursday. Unfortunately I wasn't home at all the past week so I was unable to do anything about it until just now. It doesn't appear that any purchases were made with my account, but is there any way to see if any of my inventory items were traded away or altered?

You don't use Steam Guard?

Terra_Ex

You can look at your inventory and gift history on the inventory page of your profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom