• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super T.I.M.E Force - A New Game By Capybara Games

Same goes for PS3s and Wiis, right?

Obviously. However, we already know that Wii U will be BC with Wii games and accessories, so there will be an alternative to that at least.

Anyway, this game looks insane, and Capy always make great games, so I'll be there day 1.

Carl

In case people want to know more about what the deal entails;

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/03/07/capy-games-wins-xbla-award-and-guaranteed-ms-publishing-deal-f/

Basically, they're guaranteed an XBLA slot, WP7 slot and GFWL slot? Pretty good! Also, the funding isn't a necessity, so really the prize is to be treated like a first party MS dev, complete with all the internal facilities, which is pretty cool. So, everybody gets a better game out of this! Yay! :)

Damn, i was looking forward to this!

TheOddOne

Why does every thread have to change into "when is it coming out on my platform?". It's been announced for XBLA, when they finally confirm other versions people can do a happy dance for all I care.

Zia

I'll never understand the reasoning behind spending money on Steam every time there's a sale, accumulating hundreds of iOS games or having a PlayStation 3 library of forty titles instead of purchasing yourself all of the platforms so that you can play the very few games actually worth your time released on each one.

Anyway, congratulations to Capy!

Twinduct

Why does every thread have to change into "when is it coming out on my platform?". It's been announced for XBLA, when they finally confirm other versions people can do a happy dance for all I care.

Well to be honest though, very few, if anyone, actually asked when it is coming out for any other platform. More just like saying, thanks but until then.

Besides its news! Some might like the news, some won't. It's just how the world works mang.

TheOddOne

Well to be honest though, very few, if anyone, actually asked when it is coming out for any other platform. More just like saying, thanks but until then.

Besides its news! Some might like the news, some won't. It's just how the world works mang.
Not directly focused on you though. It is irritating that instead of rejoicing that Capy's game won the award and getting a publisher deal, it instead devolves into meaningless port discussions.

Syril

I'll never understand the reasoning behind spending money on Steam every time there's a sale, accumulating hundreds of iOS games or having a PlayStation 3 library of forty titles instead of purchasing yourself all of the platforms so that you can play the very few games actually worth your time released on each one.

Anyway, congratulations to Capy!

Because there are more considerations to owning multiple platforms than money.

ahh - sucks that this is ms only. I will get it day one, no doubt, Capy gets my money on good faith alone for the time being, I just wish it (and every other Capy game) was on Vita.

Positive - looks great and can't wait!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
H2a7o.png

d2K2o.png

qu8Zh.png

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
So, would we really be able to consider elements of this HD pixel art? XD

Seriously though, awesome looking, especially like the city area, as it's nice to see we won't be limited to spacestations and other "forever lifeless wasteland" style BGs.

So glad it's coming to XBLA, too:)

AAK

Damn, I was hoping I could experience a holy trinity of Capybara's hits on PSN after Critter Crunch & Might and Magic.... but I'm happy for you guys to get to work on another product :) Keep being awesome.

+1 for Canadian Game Developers! ;)

Zia

Please tell me that you didn't take those pictures using the Android version of Instagram.

Ha.

So excited. If anyone here is going to PAX, I'll pay cash monies for a kitty button. Adorable.

Edit: Would make a great shirt. Hint, hint.

Love Critter Crunch and MM Clash of Heroes. I grew up on Contra and Gunstar Heroes is one of my all-time favs. Will be making a beeline to the Capy booth once I get into PAX!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
http://kotaku.com/5900027/save-your-past-self-and-assemble-a-super-time-force++up-to-500-strong

As the Capy representative explains to Stephen Totilo, when your character dies in the game, you'll be given the opportunity to go back in time, spawn as a new class of fighter and, fighting alongside that past self, save him from whatever threat it was that killed him. Ultimate failure is simply running out of lives. Other than that, you can have as many as 499 of your past selves fighting alongside your current character on the screen, claims Capybara.

this sounds amazing

Top Bottom