• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super TIME Force Ultra |OT| Super Friends on Super Adventures [PC out now]

I know some people who are real hyper for Super Time Force, gotta be a trooper to wait for it.
I'd love to do it handover style, to play with a friend in the room and laugh at the craziness.

So I may boot up the aul 360 to get it, I'll see.

I'm definitely tempted to buy this, but I'd really like a demo to be sure. Does the game have a straight forward set up, as in Level 1, Level 2, etc? How is the progression designed?

Selectable difficulty level?

I'm definitely tempted to buy this, but I'd really like a demo to be sure. Does the game have a straight forward set up, as in Level 1, Level 2, etc? How is the progression designed?

Selectable difficulty level?

Progression is Mega Man-style. Pick any world in any order. Progress through levels in each world. Replay levels if you want for completionist / speed. Back out of a world and start a new one, etc.

Difficulty level is set to hard. You cannot change this UNLESS you use TIME OUT's intelligently to create an army of you's to help :)

I had forgot how funny the TIME OUT! with Super TIME Force! video was in the OT.
The bit where he tries to bike over the tire fire, always gets me.

Stoze

Oh my god, this game completely slipped off my radar for a year or two, and now I find out it's coming out in a week? Hell yes.

Then a week later Transistor...then hopefully only a couple weeks after that for Shovel Knight. This is prime indie game time folks.

Progression is Mega Man-style. Pick any world in any order. Progress through levels in each world. Replay levels if you want for completionist / speed. Back out of a world and start a new one, etc.

Difficulty level is set to hard. You cannot change this UNLESS you use TIME OUT's intelligently to create an army of you's to help :)

Cool. Thanks.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Great job with the OT, SO MANY AVATARS! Good to see the game get the presentation it appears to deserve! ^_^

So, are you guys going to manage to have the XBLA-ish demo also available on XB1, unlike Trials and Halo Spartan Assault?

If not, would it be possible for Capy to stick some Dev-Approved Gameplay videos into the upload channel (for the game itself, or maybe even on official upload?) on XB1? That's at least be the next-best thing.

Having this coming out a few weeks after Child of Light, and with Nutjitsu stuck in between... good to feel those XBLA-style times getting onto the XB1. Hope we hear about Pier Solar HD soon too. Thanks for taking the time to make a port! (Though I'd easily have purchased on 360 anyway, just wouldn't have liked it as much, ha.)

Great job on the OT Vert boil, it looks great!

Only a week to go, I've already got my shirt picked out for the 14th :)

Bxwp61a.jpg

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Ah yes, forgot to mention how I applaud you guys at Capy for what looks to be a game that will be a challenge, something that I always appreciate, instead of how most games hold your hand the whole way nowadays.

Didn't know this, very nice to know.

Bxwp61a.jpg

Kookabunga huh? Nice - hahahaha!

Bsigg12

Microsoft should slip up and accidentally put the Xbox One version up for sale right now. I need to play this game.

OP, I took this avatar here:

btw. incredible work with the OT. This will be my new home for (hopefully) a long time.

Game is super awesome. I observed it like a creep at PAX East 2012(to shy to play it back then), stalked around the capy booth at PAX Prime 2012.(haven't played it there either) and finally took the controller in my hands at PAX Prime 2013. Played it about 6-8 times. I didn't finish the demo at first. But tried again and again and again. Died, died, died and got faster. I have been pretty obsessed with this title. I mean it is pure awesomeness!

Bxwp61a.jpg
I wished I could wear it next Wednesday, but I am going to wear my Kookabunga shirt at a video game themed college party today. I WILL TALK ABOUT SUPER TIME FORCE WITH EVERYONE! IT WILL BE THE BEST THING EVER!

I know some people who are real hyper for Super Time Force, gotta be a trooper to wait for it.
I'd love to do it handover style, to play with a friend in the room and laugh at the craziness.

So I may boot up the aul 360 to get it, I'll see.
Ohyou.gif

Can't wait to play it. Part of me really hopes that there is some kind of local two-player mode in a future DLC or sequel. A run 'n gun seems weird without it.

i dont usually get excited for indie games, but holy shit i cant wait for next week i might fuck around and buy this for both my 360 and my X1

D

Deleted member 286591

Unconfirmed Member

Bxwp61a.jpg

God damn son, where'd you get that t-shirt ? I needs one bro !

TnK

Not port begging or anything, but is this a timed exclusive? I remember it being first announced on PC.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Feel like I've been waiting for this quite awhile now. Excited to finally try it out.

Vert boil

Any differences between the versions?

There is supposed to be something extra for the Xbox One version but it hasn't been announced yet.

God damn son, where'd you get that t-shirt ? I needs one bro !

http://shop.capybaragames.com/

Not port begging or anything, but is this a timed exclusive? I remember it being first announced on PC.

Below, Capy's other game is the one that was Officially announced to be coming to Steam.

Any confirmation on price?

Nothing official yet, Capy have mention it should be around 15$ in interviews.

JLck

They said on Podcast Unlocked (IGNs Xbox pod) that they were going to have a special guest on next week, 'possibly to do with super time force' and then I'm sure Mitch Dyer says 'possibly also a megaton'

If anyone wants to confirm, it's 45:00.

Actually I'm not sure, it sounded like 'megadrive' the second time. Which doesn't make sense either.

I thought that maybe it was to announce whatever is new for the game that's on XONE only, but then the game would be out by then so maybe not.

JLck

Can you imagine a 1v1 PVP arena on this game?

Round 1, you fight 1v1. Round 2, you both bring a 2nd guy in, you could choose to attack the 2nd guy or team up with your guy 1 on opposition guy 1.

That'd be so cool!

Vert boil

They said on Podcast Unlocked (IGNs Xbox pod) that they were going to have a special guest on next week, 'possibly to do with super time force' and then I'm sure Mitch Dyer says 'possibly also a megaton'

If anyone wants to confirm, it's 45:00.

Actually I'm not sure, it sounded like 'megadrive' the second time. Which doesn't make sense either.

I thought that maybe it was to announce whatever is new for the game that's on XONE only, but then the game would be out by then so maybe not.

Sounded like they were just continuing the rambling about the show turning to poop when whoever that one dude is, isn't on the show. Sounded like "possibly, also, maybe drunk."

Welp how do you use google. Thanks guys, for some reason I ended on some fanart website and didn't even know/think of a Capy shop.

EDIT : Aaand sold out. My usual luck, obviously. :(
There will definitely be a re-print of the shirt when Super Time Force is out. So don't be sad, get ready for the next drop.

Welp how do you use google. Thanks guys, for some reason I ended on some fanart website and didn't even know/think of a Capy shop.

EDIT : Aaand sold out. My usual luck, obviously. :(

For what its worth, I just ordered it and it went through fine

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Can't wait to play it. Part of me really hopes that there is some kind of local two-player mode in a future DLC or sequel. A run 'n gun seems weird without it.

You know, I'd like something similar to Dashin' Desperados gameplay, except each screen is a closely-knit parallel universe. So each player could do their own slow-mo deaths and rewinds and such, by ocassionally time-slip characters / enemies would slip into the other players world, providing helpful effects. Could even introduce a new player character or two who'se purpose are to specifically manipulate this unique gameplay.
  • Split-screen for Offline 2p Co-Op.
  • Each person gets their own screen in Online play.
If they pulled something like that on XB1, I'd be even more hype for this game than I already am! :)

Top Bottom