• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sword Art Online II |OT| Two Years Worth of Anticipation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SephiZack

Europe (minus the UK and Ireland) have to wait a month.

Is Italy in Europe?

If you can read English just use a VPN. Check your PMs in a sec.

Then that's just stupid. What is the reason I can't see it in english subs? Is it some kind of region lock?

I hate region locks :|

wrowa

Just found out that Sword Art Online II will air in German TV starting next Friday. Might watch it after all, I guess. Didn't like the first season, I've got no particular interest in watching the second, but it's kinda convenient.

kasane

Hey even if the first one was objectively bad i still enoued it, it doesnt help that i read the books way before the anime. Also mothers rosario and the current arc is my favorite

Kalor

I'm hoping that they don't rush it as much as the first series as it felt very poorly paced by putting all the side-stories in and not progressing the plot. Even if the first series wasn't the best, I'm still holding out hope that it's good.

Verelios

I can't believe Aniplex is picking this up. Even though I'll definitely buy it eventually...hah. I really hoped Funi would get Kill la Kill and now this.

Animation seems smooth enough though.

duckroll

I can't believe Aniplex is picking this up. Even though I'll definitely buy it eventually...hah. I really hoped Funi would get Kill la Kill and now this.

Animation seems smooth enough though.

Picking it up? Aniplex are the ones making these shows. FUNi only gets to license shows which are available for licensing. If Aniplex wants to handle international distribution for shows which they're making domestically, no one can get in their way. Dealwithit.

Hagi

So is Kirito playing as a girl in this? kinda of hard to tell. Only finished the first half of the last series but I'm for a few episodes of this.

So is Kirito playing as a girl in this? kinda of hard to tell. Only finished the first half of the last series but I'm for a few episodes of this.

I think he's a
guy that looks like a girl.

I'll give this a look. Sat through the terrible second season so why not...

I went into the first season blind without knowing anything other than for some reason the internet seemed to hate SAO. Upon finishing I was left confused upon why it was hated to such the extreme considering how much I enjoyed it. Of course I now know why its hated as it is, but its still on my list of favourites.

Only 9 minutes to go. I can't wait.

Wow, that was a pretty disappointing first episode.

Mini-Rant (Semi-Spoiler):
All that talk about "I want to live with Yui" made me want to rip my head off, just fuck like you did in the novel if you want a kid so bad.

Ep1

Excellent return to the world we love. It was great seeing Kirito smiling again. Though the episode was mostly discussion, GGO sounds pretty amazing seeing it on screen, as well as Death Gun.

XeXeeD is one of the coolest usernames around.

SephiZack

So I've just watched the episode and...
nothing interesting happens... just random guys die in a videogame and Kirito is asked to enter the game

Kalor

I was expecting this episode to be dull but from what we've seen the next few episodes should be better.

But I'm glad that Asuna isn't in GGO as I just find them annoying at this point compared to how they were at the start of the first series.

Stuart444

Enjoyed it somewhat. Nothing much happened, it was a total set up episode. Also
SINON :D

Looking forward to the next episode though.

Episode 1
It was a good starting episode. Wasn't really expecting much considering how the first episode of every sequel is dedicated to bringing new viewers up to speed.

I laughed during the restaurant scene because I kept noticing the people in the background looking at them like lunatics. Luckily with the basic premise out of the way now, it seems like GGO will start next week.

SAO II EP1

Pretty good story/plot introduction episode. Not as strong a first episode as the first season's but that would be hard to top. Really interesting exchange about making the virtual world and real world closer together and merging the lines between them.

Raxious

Wow, that was a pretty disappointing first episode.

Mini-Rant (Semi-Spoiler):
All that talk about "I want to live with Yui" made me want to rip my head off, just fuck like you did in the novel if you want a kid so bad.

But don't forget, that was fan fiction.
I'm guessing you're talkin about 16.5

Also I honestly expected more of this episode tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom