• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Quick-Fix is great for holding a line. It's just not very good for pushing. Especially when they have 3 heavy medics.

n0b Jr.

The other two have over heal. Thus > quickshits.

I'm not sure how I would feel if they increased the charge time but allowed over heal and removed the speed buff though.

Kidburrito confirmed?!

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
I'm guessing Tangmaster96 was born in 1996. I thought the tang might be tang as in poontang, but it's probably just as in regular Tang.

Oreoleos true form

05C26BD31C785C80C91DE3EE124ADB6655DB2F54

amazing screenshot, sir.

Yeef

gg tonight.

I was so mad on Thunder Mountain :( Wagosto kept critting me.

server says I'm from Canada now :eek:
For awhile the server said Fallengorn was from my hometown and I thought maybe he had tracked me down. Then i noticed it said that I was from HIS hometown*.

* I am assuming that's how it works because my location was wrong. it's the only logical conclusion.

Went to go buy a Strange Rocket Launcher. Prices have skyrocketed since I shopped around back in Feb. 8 refined for one now, was 4....
I've got alike a billion of the crates that had the strange rocket launcher if you're feeling lucky.

Bluth54

Anyone else hoping the reason we didn't get an update this week is because Valve is putting the finishing touches on the next major update? It feels like it's about time for the next one.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
For awhile the server said Fallengorn was from my hometown and I thought maybe he had tracked me down. Then i noticed it said that I was from HIS hometown*.

* I am assuming that's how it works because my location was wrong. it's the only logical conclusion.

I don't know what you're talking about.

-Sent from Yeef's closet.

Top Bottom