• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

Lisa Raye talks about the double standards between white women and black women in entertainment America. There's also general discussion about herself.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...ned_n_7108520.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000047
Black girls who have done sex tape? Eve? And she wasn't trying to promote it. Kim ain't black but she would promote at piss tape to people on dialysis if she could make money. She don't count. She prostituted her Lil sis to a c level rapper.

Who else?

Black girls who have done sex tape? Eve? And she wasn't trying to promote it. Kim ain't black but she would promote at piss tape to people on dialysis if she could make money. She don't count. She prostituted her Lil sis to a c level rapper.

Who else?
Karrine Steffans owes her whole career to a sex tape

TP0zh.gif

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
sex tapes are so 2010.... its all about the leaked photos dedicated to the #fappening. and in that case black actresses participated too.

Lol, it's either he comes back or gets his account tossed in the bushes, his spirit takes over another account and gets it thrown to the nether realm, or he comes back again

Anyway, welcome back again SC

Nakazato

Sitting in hr scared as balls thinking about what I could have done....

Nothing pops up. Just me being my normal self

Something something white womenz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom