• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Dunno if this was posted in here or not yet:

BBC - Soldiers of the Caribbean: Britain's forgotten war heroes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b05v08b7/fighting-for-king-and-empire-britains-caribbean-heroes

RHNDyoq.gif

CF6Bf24.gif

dG0KzN4.gif

Nakazato, DON'T DO IT!

Ask her what she'd do if you ever got fired or laid off. You're not making enough for her to be a stay at home partner. Also, if she wants to be an old school wife she needs to put in old school wife work (hell, you should marry Royalan based on his stated resume).

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I don't know yet, does it use the same one for ps3 or new ID? If the latter it'll likely be Slashbane

Also MKX, Wolfenstein TNO and RE Rev 2 .

The thing is the boxed Last of us bundle..but I don't care about TLOU :

Let me know when you get a new psn name so I can spank dat arse in mkx.

Nak,

Hi my name is Riovane. Long time lurker, first time poster. But I think you should ask her to shape up. If she can't hold it down elsewhere, you need to move on. Will it hurt? Fuck yes. But will it be better for you in the long run? Fuck yes. Just thought you should know that.

-Riovane

Ps:Remember 9 years and I dropped mine like she was a positive black headliNE on Fox news. Just saying, fam.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
How's the lag on MKX online? Haven't bothered since I've always heard bad things about NR's netcode..

Not perfect but the last update for ps4 made a huge difference. The only time I notice a bit of stutter is during king of the hill matches.

royalan

So, question:

This weather really has me wanting to fry up some catfish.

Problem is, I live in an old row house that has poor ventilation. With roommates.

Do I just say fuck the roommates and give into my need for some fried snapper, damn the smell? Or do I have a heart?

If any of y'all fry fish, any tips on how to get rid of the smell?

Slayven

So, question:

Problem is, I live in an old row house that has poor ventilation. With roommates.

Do I just say fuck the roommates and give into my need for some fried snapper, damn the smell? Or do I have a heart?

First, Texas Pete or Tabasco sauce?

So, question:

cut up a few chunks of ginger and drop 'em in the oil. grandma's secret right there.

So, question:

I don't know about fish specifically, but the best advice I can give in a situation like that is to blast the ceiling fans and leave as many windows open as you can. Freshen up with febreeze or something after if you really need to. Just as long as you're keeping the place aired out while you'te making it and not trying to get rid of the smell after the fact, you should be fine. My family makes some pretty strong-smelling stuff from time to time, especially enchiladas, and as long as the windows are open during the cooking / an hour or three following, the smells will subside in a day or so. Fish may be harder because, well, it's fish, in which case you can always try out some cocktails designed to eat away the odor; a bowl of white vinegar and boiled water with some teaspoons of lemon juice are probably your best (and cheapest) bet.

Jacir

I saw this today on my friends timeline. The people on the right are annoying in their arguments. Certainly the black ones are still house negroes. Video is about slavery reparations. And respect to the black women on the left for keepin it real.

https://youtu.be/BCemjPhP8ng

Hold on,

Struck a nerve I see.

My problem with Kendrick is that he wants to put out these "real nigga" albums and put on this "real nigga" persona. He has the balls to position himself as a critical force in Hip Hop. But then the second he gets his brand to a certain level he's doing commercials about his life and revolution being a green-ass pair of Reeboks.

You mean to tell me Kendrick currently has a single out called King Kunta then turns around and sells a shoe?
1mhGV7D.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom