• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merc_

Nicely done. Congrats Eloquent!

Watching Trump crash and burn over his dumbass racist comments has been the highlight of the week for me.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
So i wonder is it bad i hate taking sefies and photos in general. I dont have any photos of any family or what few friends i have. However my roommate's boyfriend takes about 10-15 photos of himself a day i think. His phone is filled with sefies. Of course he is young, 19 and super freaking cute. Makes me wonder why i had to look so unattractive and ugly.

Onemic

So i wonder is it bad i hate taking sefies and photos in general. I dont have any photos of any family or what few friends i have. However my roommate's boyfriend takes about 10-15 photos of himself a day i think. His phone is filled with sefies. Of course he is young, 19 and super freaking cute. Makes me wonder why i had to look so unattractive and ugly.

Can you please , please, PLEASE shut the fuck up with this fucking nonsense. It's fucking annoying. You know what what makes you unnatractive? It's not how you look, it's because you tell yourself you are. There's a funny thing on how thoughts work. The more you keep telling yourself that you're ugly and unnattractive, the more it will manifest itself into your personality and make it into reality. You know the easy way to cure you're supposed unattractiveness?(I say supposed, because I know it's complete bullshit) start telling yourself starting now that you're a sexy dude. That you're worth a damn, much more than that racist dude you keep fawning over. You're more attractive than that dude and dont try and think differently about that. You are attractive, you are likeable, you are worth people talking and being friends with you. Stop trying to tell yourself differently.

It might be hard, because from your posts it seems like a habitual habit for you to do the complete opposite of this, but just try it for a month and trust me, you will notice a ton of positive changes.

Young Magus

Can you please , please, PLEASE shut the fuck up with this fucking nonsense. It's fucking annoying. You know what what makes you unnatractive? It's not how you look, it's because you tell yourself you are. There's a funny thing on how thoughts work. The more you keep telling yourself that you're ugly and unnattractive, the more it will manifest itself into your personality and make it into reality. You know the easy way to cure you're supposed unattractiveness?(I say supposed, because I know it's complete bullshit) start telling yourself starting now that you're a sexy dude. That you're worth a damn, much more than that racist dude you keep fawning over. You're more attractive than that dude and dont try and think differently about that. You are attractive, you are likeable, you are worth people talking and being friends with you. Stop trying to tell yourself differently.

It might be hard, because from your posts it seems like a habitual habit for you to do the complete opposite of this, but just try it for a month and trust me, you will notice a ton of positive changes.

Someone had to say it...
NJ print out onemic's post and hang it up wherever you can see it. And find some other roommates......hell find another place/state to live in

They need to change the whole saying "every 9 minutes there's a black person jumping up and down behind a news reporter on a scene" to "every 24 minutes there's black people sitting around smoking on PS4 Ustream"

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
[Jaden Smith afro]

That's a good look. I ain't mad if he rocks that for the rest of his life. That's some yung boi swag. I would tell my son to run with that.

Pull him to the side, throw a coat with a collar on and watch the thirsty girls fall from the sky.

[therapy don't work]

False. It helped me. I'm sorry because I'm not going thru this with you and I still want you to share but I get distressed reading 1 out of 10 of your posts. Sorry, this is not meant to be censorship but let you know we care and when you have a bad day, we feel it. But that may just be my trigger point.

I'm sorry.

Meds work and therapists work. Problem is, you need 2nd, 3rd, and sometimes 40th opinions on both. You have to fight for good mental health care.
Just want to say I agree with everything in this post.

Shy

*sigh* you're breaking my heart with these posts Jubei, i know how hard it must be for you, but i wished you wouldn't talk like this, it's scary.

I understand where you're coming from i consider myself ugly on the outside and in. my voice sounds like if mickey mouse smoked 20 packs of fags a day, and i was constantly mocked when playing online, or being mistaken as a woman (which happens on the phone IRL too) and well, you can imagine what that was like.
Which is why i avoid all voice chat in anything nowadays.

I look like a brown George Costanza, with my body distribute fat like woman, i have moobs an hourglass figure and my my thighs touch. i think it's a hormonal/blood thing. (it sure would explain my voice) i haven't been to the doctor to get it checked out though.

And top all that of, i have crippling social anxieties, which prevents me from having any friends. as well as a problem which has that has ruined my life.

The reason i'm posting this embarrassing and true (unfortunately) bit of life info, is to show you that you aren't alone with a lot of these thoughts., and to try to not let it overwhelm you, like it has with me.
If GAF wasn't so relevant I'd be out of here too.
Ya killing my Tiger. :(
Damn, y'all are leaving faster than the Tidal CEOs
N8X1zAX.gif

Segregation. Everybody got along good back then.

Well it's true isn't it. You didn't here any of "them" complaing back then, did you. ? :p

Slayven

People need to stop with the rhotic of the south being more racist than the north, they just show it in different ways. The whole country is racist

Jacir

Wait, is jacir dream drop 2.0? He coming after slay's neck

So many insults in one post.

You gonna call a nikka dream drop 2.0

Their is soooooo many ways to feel bout being called that lol.

I'm not sure if can match Dreamy's passion about Disney and post about it almost every day. Didn't realize I'm second in line, but I don't think my posts have as much value or insight compared to most folk in here. Unless y'all want me continue to show my levels of thirst by posting various amounts of women that I think are beautiful everyday.

Rio still posts here in the Salon and DY/Moris' barbershop, the Salon just moves too fast.

probably me soon

same here.

edit: youre all making me sad with these claims of leaving i just got here :[

I'll leave once I feel that this was worth the months I spent waiting for my account to get approved.

yall niggas ain't going no damn where.

Noooo! Don't leave. We have to maintain the balance. We must stay together for the good of mankind.

Damn. But real shit. NJ, please follow this post. Don't fucking cave into that dangerous mentality. You don't want to be in this situation forever do you?

Jacir

A lot of you live in the south. Even so I think this is a pretty powerful video on what we as a society need to just say "fuck no" on https://youtu.be/h2TPlxBIvOQ

That white guy was infuriating with his dumbass.

Segregation. Everybody got along good back then.

All that shuckin n jivin was not enough. And that's not even the violent part of the era.

Was getting ready to post this video. That one guy was infuriating with his "why do blacks get black universities and churches". Seriously, fuck off.

Yup, again. Why can't white people have white only things? He is unaware, brainwashed, and ignorant about it.

Black lady at the end dropped the truth.

And that racist dude was on the cusp of having a moment of clarity then continued talking.

He was almost enlightened in that moment, then decided it was too much.

People need to stop with the rhotic of the south being more racist than the north, they just show it in different ways. The whole country is racist

I do this sometimes. I wonder if it's different for immigrants than those who aren't.

To add to this as a fellow mental self-infliction addict.

Christina Hendricks' Husband. Jermaine Dupre with Janet Jackson. Fetty Wap taking selfies.

It's all in the mind.

From that video someone else linked earlier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpEHzyUnPxs
Dude is flat out proud SC stood up for the right to own slaves. I don't even think he's aware of it fully. All he knows is "States' rights". Like you could tell the chick was thinking "Is he goi...oh he said it...wow." Then she gives him that "Oh really? Go on" look when he says "Not slavery".

I chortled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom