• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Numb

We all would love to look like Colter ;_;

haha, Numb you old enough to remember Sweden back in the 80s? This Dude Bengt Alsterlind took over a program called "Hajks" in 89 where he showed "life hacks" and stuff. Anyway was looking through Aftonbladet on the web one day and see him again. Wearing this
ffGLrQq.png

I'm still smiling when I see it :)

EDIT: Oh yeah I should add that this old man is one of those that spoke out against racism back then. These days I'm not 100% sure where he is. He wanted to stand with Centerpartiet and we all know they have been showing some ass from time to time. They like to say the correct things but haven't shown it when they vote -.-

edit2: oh yeah, https://tv.aftonbladet.se/abtv/articles/220369 if you wanna knpw how to make an avocado ripe quickly ;)
I wasn't even born in the 80s and only came here around 2008 ��
He has good taste. I bet ODB is his fav

-------

50 people banned in Pewdiepie thread

giphy.gif

I wasn't even born in the 80s and only came here around 2008 ��
He has good taste. I bet ODB is his fav

-------

50 people banned in Pewdiepie thread

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUPOqrl3x2SkKjE3Is/giphy.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]
49 pages, 50 bans..don't seem like that many

the PDP gaming side thread is a top 5 (lol hes just joking) racist thread of all time here.

so much ignorance

It has everything:

All the racist defenses that fall flat
Junior accounts galore
People regurgitating the same arguments others got banned for
Victim blaming

It's amazing how quickly that thread went to hell.

Slayven

Fine. *goes to check wiki to see how bad they are*

"The film was a popular success, and two sequels were made: House Party 2 in 1991; and House Party 3 in 1994. House Party 2 features Lawrence and Campbell reprising their roles from the first film; the two would begin starring in the TV sitcom Martin the following year. House Party 3 features hip hop/R&B groups TLC and Immature in supporting roles. In 2001, Immature (now going by IMx) starred in a direct-to-video sequel, House Party 4: Down to the Last Minute, which does not feature any of the original cast from the other three films. A fifth installment and direct follow-up to the third film, titled House Party: Tonight's the Night was filmed in 2012 with Tequan Richmond, Zac Goodman, Tristin Mays, Alex McGregor, Rolonda Watts and Gary Anthony Williams. The film was a direct to DVD release in 2013, and also marked the return of Kid 'n Play to the series."

Da fuck ? i ain't watching no non-original cast sequel, and Kid 'n Play only making a cameo in the 5th.

Slay out here trying to trick me. 😝

Honestly. When you first mentioned 5, i thought you were counting First Class in the list for some reason.

*sigh* that made me feel nostalgic.
Nah you got to now, and watch I got the hook up
That topic is a bloodbath good lord they just keep coming.
The saddest horde mode ever

Rick & Morty tonight, oh my goodness
That shit left me feeling incomfortable
It is. Taking a half day of from work. Didn't feel like going in so I wont start until after lunch :)

giphy.gif

I'll be ready for you mokujin.

What movie is that from? Diablo Jambe is real?

Angelus, but he was just playing Warframe on steam

That's good to hear. Y'all stay safe and dry. Shipped my friend some water before this hit. Now I'm hearing that this storm is going to impact Atlanta too. Nowhere near what Florida is getting, but Atlanta gets shut down for any and everything

Skittles

My only hope is that all those bans are permanent, dont need that trash here. Feel sorry for the mods once pew eventually doubles down

Hey BCT.

For September I was trying to stay out of OT because I felt I needed a break to recharge since I'm studying for the GMAT.

But PDP went and said the n-word and I now had idiots on the gaming side trying to downplay it.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Hey BCT.

For September I was trying to stay out of OT because I felt I needed a break to recharge since I'm studying for the GMAT.

But PDP went and said the n-word and I now had idiots on the gaming side trying to downplay it.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Been a while, Darryl. Glad to see you are well, dude.

Boogie is a cunt

I think he's a prick, but I think me and you can meet in the middle and agree he's both a prick and a cunt. Isn't that swell?

Fuck boogie.

---------

In gaming related news, I'm gonna pick up Strike Vector Ex when I get plus back on. Oh and also.....anyone feel like taking me on in 3DS smash bros? If you up for it, pm me your friend code and I'll do the same in return.

Top Bottom