• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Faustek

So what did you solidify Numb? A love for chicken nuggets?
A realisation that we will all die as our souls are tortured in a eldritch space furnace?
That half of all chocolate is actually Vegan?

A 8yr old mixed race boy "accidently" got hanged and had to go to hospital with rope burns.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1431569

I can't get mad, right now. It just gets heavier and heavier every damn day.

I ain't dead

Good.

https://thinkprogress.org/man-arres...-to-run-over-counter-protesters-3fc95906c458/

So, dude tries to run antifa over, they divert their march, he tries to run them over *again*, gets arrested, no charges.

K.

Wonder if the protesters will fare the same way.

Just remember, even Dylann Roof has a black friend.

There will always be those who cape in the hopes of trying to catch some crumbs.

Lightweight surprised the PDP threads are still open though, especially since the bulk is alts pouring in to pledge allegiance to racism

Mods in those threads be like:

MafiaIIIRally.gif

TheSun

So I'm without internet for one day and already a YouTuber says something racist.

And TB acts like a cunt again as well.

Well, looks like a Monday alright.

---

The Red Violin is a great film. Love movies that take place through the ages. I recommend it.

Damn, just remember this amazing Japanese short I watched a year back about a girl and her robot finding I think it was betamax tapes for different powers and stuff and can't think of the name. Shit.....

Merc_

PDP's defense force is running all over the internet defending him. The DT video has a bunch of downvotes and comments from people who obviously don't regularly view their stuff. These guys really think if they whine hard enough people won't see him as the racist jackass he is.

Aeana

Just remember, even Dylann Roof has a black friend.

There will always be those who cape in the hopes of trying to catch some crumbs.

Lightweight surprised the PDP threads are still open though, especially since the bulk is alts pouring in to pledge allegiance to racism

Sometimes a thread proves to be a useful tool for threshing the chaff. But also, we've found that when people really, really, really want to talk about something, if we shut down the main point of discussion, then it just spreads to a bunch of smaller threads and it's much more of a headache for everyone. So while it's still big news that everyone has an opinion on, it's useful for us to just let it ride.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Nick used to give out the business back in the day. SpongeBob seasons 1-3, Danny Phantom, Invader Zim, My Life As A Teenage Robot, Fairly OddParents seasons 1-4. Racks on racks on racks

DMVfan123

Banned
Nick used to give out the business back in the day. SpongeBob seasons 1-3, Danny Phantom, Invader Zim, My Life As A Teenage Robot, Fairly OddParents seasons 1-4. Racks on racks on racks

Ben 10 made sure that I was always a Cartoon Network babby
They've lost their way though, seems like Disney XD and Toonami have picked up the slack

Sometimes a thread proves to be a useful tool for threshing the chaff. But also, we've found that when people really, really, really want to talk about something, if we shut down the main point of discussion, then it just spreads to a bunch of smaller threads and it's much more of a headache for everyone. So while it's still big news that everyone has an opinion on, it's useful for us to just let it ride.
The hoards of idiots tend to Peter out after a few days on any one topic of #notallracists anyway.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I need to stop playing Warframe so I can finally get to my huge Steam backlog.

But it's so good though

Gattsu25

Banned
I love T-Mobile (I'm paying half what I was paying Verizon for 10GB and now I'm getting unlimited data) but they really need to work on their network.

I haven't been able to even send a text message all day after Irma. (posting this on a borrowed at&t phone)

And it's. So. Damned. Hot. outside.

Like, Jesus Christ

Slayven

I would love to get into Warframe, but the art design is a big turn off. The first bad guy you see looks like a pair of buttcheeks sticking out of a piece of metal

God damn that New Rick N Morty
it was a great ep, probably my favorite one of the new season so far.
Just realized I get hulu with my student spotify. Time to finally check this series out while I grade.
yaa i got that too. browsing through hulu and idk its kinda crappy i feel. the UI on mobile chooses style over functionality, and they're a season behind on most shit just like netflix. I assumed Hulu had the lastest eps for most shows and they put it on their service like the day after the said episode premieres. I won't complain about the ads since the service is included for free with my spotify and its still less ads than what you get on tv but once i lose my student sub on spotify i don't see myself ever using hulu again as it currently is.

PDP's defense force is running all over the internet defending him. The DT video has a bunch of downvotes and comments from people who obviously don't regularly view their stuff. These guys really think if they whine hard enough people won't see him as the racist jackass he is.
PDP must be living with that old Japanese sketch where the family say nikka as their catch phrase on loop

Top Bottom