• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Penguin

Fine. *goes to check wiki to see how bad they are*

"The film was a popular success, and two sequels were made: House Party 2 in 1991; and House Party 3 in 1994. House Party 2 features Lawrence and Campbell reprising their roles from the first film; the two would begin starring in the TV sitcom Martin the following year. House Party 3 features hip hop/R&B groups TLC and Immature in supporting roles. In 2001, Immature (now going by IMx) starred in a direct-to-video sequel, House Party 4: Down to the Last Minute, which does not feature any of the original cast from the other three films. A fifth installment and direct follow-up to the third film, titled House Party: Tonight's the Night was filmed in 2012 with Tequan Richmond, Zac Goodman, Tristin Mays, Alex McGregor, Rolonda Watts and Gary Anthony Williams. The film was a direct to DVD release in 2013, and also marked the return of Kid 'n Play to the series."

Da fuck ? i ain't watching no non-original cast sequel, and Kid 'n Play only making a cameo in the 5th.

Slay out here trying to trick me. 😝

Honestly. When you first mentioned 5, i thought you were counting First Class in the list for some reason.

*sigh* that made me feel nostalgic.

There's 5 of these things?

I believe I saw the first 4... do I make it a complete series...

Johndoey

Banned
Thoughts out to all my fellow Floridians especially the ones here in BCT. My house was spared any real damage, I'm out seeing how the rest of the local area fared.

Thanks to all of you folk for your concern, you've all been absolutely lovely. Hopefully everyone is alright and can get on quickly.

Thoughts out to all my fellow Floridians especially the ones here in BCT. My house was spared any real damage, I'm out seeing how the rest of the local area fared.

Thanks to all of you folk for your concern, you've all been absolutely lovely. Hopefully everyone is alright and can get on quickly.

Good to know you're alright. I hope our boy Jandro is too.

ApharmdX

Banned
EuWMP8Z.png

Jfc

What the fuck? Boogie is "both sides" personified. That's terrible.

Slayven

Man seeing dude on double toasted defend that shit is sad, somebody better take him to side and explain shit. Dude going to get a wakeup call

ApharmdX

Banned
Man seeing dude on double toasted defend that shit is sad, somebody better take him to side and explain shit. Dude going to get a wakeup call

Oh man. I'm listening to that now and this young man needs someone to get him on the right page. PewDiePie doesn't get a fucking pass. It isn't even like this is the man's first time with racism.

Malyse

Man, reactions to Bojack Horseman make me think I do now want to watch Bojack Horseman, sort of like how I'll never ever watch 13 Reasons Why.

So people are using the "as a black guy" excuse in the pdp thread, but are cutting out the middleman by using the second hand account from their black friend. It's next level stuff.

There's 5 of these things?

I believe I saw the first 4... do I make it a complete series...
penguin.... hi
How I'm currently seeing the moderation team
95446dc5654fd3d436f79ead7f17316d63176ca2_hq.gif

jojo gif? i like you.
Man, reactions to Bojack Horseman make me think I do now want to watch Bojack Horseman, sort of like how I'll never ever watch 13 Reasons Why.

it starts off slow but it gets really good, i highly recommend it.

Just remember, even Dylann Roof has a black friend.

There will always be those who cape in the hopes of trying to catch some crumbs.

Lightweight surprised the PDP threads are still open though, especially since the bulk is alts pouring in to pledge allegiance to racism

There will always be those who cape in the hopes of trying to catch some crumbs.

Lightweight surprised the PDP threads are still open though, especially since the bulk is alts pouring in to pledge allegiance to racism

just means less alts in the future

...oh who am i kidding

Malyse

A 8yr old mixed race boy "accidently" got hanged and had to go to hospital with rope burns.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1431569

My nephew is around the same age and I'm WAY too in my feelings to comment on this.

People don't know how IP addresses work. I'm surprised vbulletin doesn't have some kind of automation to flag IP's that matched banned users. Or maybe they do; I ain't moderated a forum in years so I wouldn't know.

My nephew is around the same age and I'm WAY too in my feelings to comment on this.

People don't know how IP addresses work. I'm surprised vbulletin doesn't have some kind of automation to flag IP's that matched banned users. Or maybe they do; I ain't moderated a forum in years so I wouldn't know.

One of the mods spoke on IP banning yesterday, said it would cause more issues for legit posters or something

Top Bottom