• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Fight: Lights Out |OT| of Trejo, Soreness, and Move Controllers

qwerty2k

this game is just so infuriating at times. There just isn't enough feedback to let you know if you are landing your punches and if you are how hard they are and how much damage they are doing.

Any tips for fighting against glass jaw? he is absolutely murdering me.

qwerty2k said:
this game is just so infuriating at times. There just isn't enough feedback to let you know if you are landing your punches and if you are how hard they are and how much damage they are doing.

Any tips for fighting against glass jaw? he is absolutely murdering me.

The first question is this:

What's your current stats?

qwerty2k said:
every stat is minimum 10, 20 for technique and 15 for strength i believe all others are 10.

I couldn't beat glass jaw until I got my stats at around 40 ... :lol I beat one or two guys higher than him before I beat him. I could suck though.

Oh and I think the hint in the name is that your chin ability level is the vulnerability he looks to expose in you. They are all named like that.

qwerty2k said:
every stat is minimum 10, 20 for technique and 15 for strength i believe all others are 10.

That's way too low. You also need to even out your other stats so your guy can take a hit without staggering badly.

Hit the gym and raise the stats. Punching wildly in Heavy Bag or cleanly Speed Bag can give you 50 points a session each.

You should be able to get all your stats to 20+ after a few rounds in the gym.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
Just got this game and played around with it a bit. I'm kinda surprised it's being considered a balky (before upgrades or otherwise) and difficult game. I do spar a lot IRL so perhaps that's coloring my experience since a lot of the concepts from my TKD sparring sessions do carry over somewhat. (Also doesn't hurt that I spar for an hour and a half during my sparring class so I'm not fighting fatigue at all while I'm playing this game.)

Anyway, here's a cool story about my experiences with the game so far.

I opened by spreading around the starting points. I think my str was at about 15. I dumped the rest on the other stats fairly evenly. I beat the first few opponents in single player (nearly cleared the first row, but stopped before challenging the dude with the mustache that's in the second slot at the bottom) and then went into training.

My thought at the time was that the game wasn't especially hard. (Wii Boxing gives me more trouble than this) I mainly just kept my guard up and picked my shots. I averaged about 13 calories a match, and was throwing about 30-40 punches with about a 50% hit rate. Fastest KO was 55 seconds.

Moving into training, I found I cannot accomplish squat with the heavy bag, (I keep hitting the thing, but the guy just gives up and walks away crying) the speed bag was hopeless. (I really need some kind of physical feedback; eyeballing the timing was just pissy.) I turned the game off after that.

Tonight, I tried the endurance sparring mode. So much better. Easy points. I'm not sure how long I kept doing rounds, (burned 777 cal's according to the fitness thinggie) but I manged to get my fighter's stats up into the mid 20's for every category.

Then I went back into single player chose the second location, and easily tore through the ranks until I KO'ed The Wall and decided to call it a night. I got the sneaking feeling that I was courting tendinitis if I kept it up much longer.

I'm thinking it isn't really as much an issue of raising the stats as it is keeping an eye on your stamina meter and throwing well timed punches. The game definitely rewards you moving like the manual advises. I always got more damage bonuses with a crisp jab then when I was just sticking a fist out there. (Also netted The Surgeon bonus once I seriously started keeping my technique solid.)

So far I'm undefeated, and I haven't been threatened at all by the other fighters. Worst my character suffered was a broken scapula (not sure how he managed that) and later an injury to his temple. My health bar never went below 70%, and I'm usually surprised that the dudes drop when they do. I'm guessing that the reviewers who gave the game crappy reviews due to poor controls etc were flat out doing it wrong. It's not even really about the stats. You just gotta keep your hands up, aim your attacks, and do them right. If you know how to fight, this game's not that hard.

All that aside, it's nice that they're planning a transparency patch. I do hope that they offer a first person mode as an option at some point too. You only really need to see your dude's arms, maybe an indicator where your head is. There's no advantage to staring through the guy's back. Especially if it's potentially going to be introducing a performance hit.

Also I had to cut back on doing hooks because I kept pausing the game when I threw them. Dunno what it was, but my right hand managed to dig into the Move's start button fairly consistently.

Played for about a half hour yesterday and I was sweating like a pig.
I finished the first two tiers and I'm halfway on the third.

I really really like it, really. Fuck the haters.

Stats are all over 30, with strength over 50.
Gotta prepare my fighter for the tournament.
I wonder how long it'll take to max out the stats.

I noticed cheats were sold on psn (0,99/cheat),
what a fucking stupid thing to do.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
I was wondering about the online play. I tried to find a match, but I just ended up pounding the guy in the waiting room to a pulp and I never got a bite from another player. Do you specifically have to invite someone?

Freshmaker said:
I was wondering about the online play. I tried to find a match, but I just ended up pounding the guy in the waiting room to a pulp and I never got a bite from another player. Do you specifically have to invite someone?

They've done a real fine job of marrying basic boxing technique with gaming.
However, I think this game will always have an issue with its target demographics.

People who bought this game are probably gaming enthusiasts and most likely do not have any boxing/sparring training.

I think a basic fight club could be setup pretty easily though as long as it was run correctly allowing people to learn from each other and improve.

** Let's get a few more people in the thread and I'll setup the Tournament/Fight Club

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
UntoldDreams said:
I think a basic fight club could be setup pretty easily though as long as it was run correctly allowing people to learn from each other and improve.

** Let's get a few more people in the thread and I'll setup the Tournament/Fight Club
That'd be neat.

If anyone's interested, Ringside offers a free boxing manual. It gives some useful basic offensive and defensive advice.

http://www.ringside.com/pdfs/boxing_manual.pdf

Freshmaker said:

When I tried I found someone fairly quickly in the Ranked Match section, but the other one nothing. The ranked match guy kicked my arse seriously though, knocked me out in less than 10 seconds I think.

EDIT: Freshmaker, that manual is awesome. They should have worked that into the game somehow. Perhaps they should just reskin this game and offer a kid-friendlier version where you box with gloves and helmets, and with loads more tutorials ... :D

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
Maastricht said:
When I tried I found someone fairly quickly in the Ranked Match section, but the other one nothing. The ranked match guy kicked my arse seriously though, knocked me out in less than 10 seconds I think.

I'll have to try ranked sometime. I'm thinking that I'll need better stats for that though. Also I keep playing too long as it is. My fingers are all sore now.

EDIT: Freshmaker, that manual is awesome. They should have worked that into the game somehow. Perhaps they should just reskin this game and offer a kid-friendlier version where you box with gloves and helmets, and with loads more tutorials ... :D
I'm hoping there will be a Fight Night game that'll bridge that gap a bit better. I think a boxing aficionado would be interested in learning how to box at the very least. :D

The boxing manual is quite helpful. Their DVD's are pretty good too even though they have no real production values.

==Topic #1: Training

If you do the heavy bag and just unload punching like crazy you should be able to get 30-50 points easily. Make sure you keep the bonus multiplier up by hitting the red circles.

Speed bag... I find it easiest to go in short high speed bursts.
Same thing you can get 30-50 points each time.

Its an insane workout though but its fast. You'll be done in minutes.

==Topic #2: Head Tracking

I started experimenting with Head Tracking. I still don't know why they didn't just use a better head tracking algorithm because honestly even the original PS2 Eyetoy did a better job... but I did get it working!

Lighting needed to be fairly strong for it to work but most importantly the background behind your head needed to be "uninteresting". Meaning it needed to be a flat color (like a blank wall with not many color changes). If you experiment with something like flat cardboard box (or bed sheet) behind you making a "fake wall" you can probably see how well it works.

The advantage Head Tracking brings to the game is significant though...

I noticed 6 overall head positions you could put your character in.
Upper left, middle, upper right,
lower left, lower middle, lower right

Those are six positions you are able to place your head and still PUNCH & BLOCK.
You can also slightly lean to avoid strikes.

Head Tracking can be a difference maker in a solid technical fight simply because you can change position and still block or strike.

I wanted to re-iterate for all the newer players.

The motion tracking in this game is outstanding... Its high speed 60 FPS gameplay and when you go at it (at high levels) its a frantic back and forth boxing match. As good as any Fight Night game at high speed.

However, the game forces you to start with a career mode character who has very low stats (he's out of shape).

This means even if you are punching like mad with energy "the character" you are using to fight with will not be able to keep up. This is where IGN and other reviewers were completely WRONG about the game.

** Until you increase your stats the character will do less damage, his speed will lag, he will flail wildly and screw up punches even though you punched perfectly.

Going into the gym and training him (which requires you to get a workout too) will give you points to increase the character's stats. After the stats increase you will notice the precision which the game's tracking actually has.

Its outstanding.

Do we have some viral marketers in this thread???

That's the only way I can rationalize the positivity in this thread against the almost universal negativity from all the reviews.

Either that, or the reviewers are really Kinect viral marketers...hmm...

Stike

UntoldDreams said:
However, the game forces you to start with a career mode character who has very low stats (he's out of shape).

See, thats why I want that game. I am totally out of shape and need that workout!

Basically I want to level up together with my character :lol

Its on the way, and as soon as I got it I will write my impressions here. Yes, unbiased and totally non-viral :)

Cruzader

Banned
CartridgeBlower said:

That's the only way I can rationalize the positivity in this thread against the almost universal negativity from all the reviews.

IGN played the game wrong. They kept pressing Circle button to try to block or some stupid shit but that just resets your stance or what not. Something tells me all the reviewers played it wrong.

Also its a fact this game is impossible at first. You actually have to train first and level up to be able to beat some enemies. So if they were just trying to win fights without doing any leveling then they must of had a terrible time playing this game. I would say this game is a solid 6-7.

Waiting for transparency patch but fear of getting sore so I dont wanna play it!! WTF!

CozMick

Banned
Cruzader said:
Waiting for transparency patch but fear of getting sore so I dont wanna play it!! WTF!

You and me both, I never actually realised how unfit I was until the next day and I couldn't even push myself up off the chair :lol

Great game though, 1:1 works flawlessly and the lag is non-existent.

Cruzader said:

This is so true... After my first few gaming sessions I was so incredibly SORE that it took nearly a week to fully recover.

Heck even my forearms were sore from gripping the controller too tightly while punching.

Now that I have head tracking working it really works my legs and core muscles since I want to be able to bob & weave around heavy hits.

I'll post some youtube vids of some fights.

Actually, everyone should be posting some of their best replay fights up so we can study each other.

Afrikan

CartridgeBlower said:

its weird..well not really...but if you look at Metascore's scores....you could see that reviewers are averaging about a "48" score....where as the user's score is "8.2" out of 10.....that is a pretty big difference.

but more importantly if you visit most forums about The Fight..most if not all the posters who own the game disagree with the reviewer's scores...and are enjoying the game, or trying to.

The Fight is a $39.99 with no T.V. marketing..and little online marketing... I doubt it would be worth it for Sony to have viral marketers for this small title.

If you have the Move, you should rent it if you are curious.

Afrikan said:
its weird..well not really...but if you look at Metascore's scores....you could see that reviewers are averaging about a "48" score....where as the user's score is "8.2" out of 10.....that is a pretty big difference.

but more importantly if you visit most forums about The Fight..most if not all the posters who own the game disagree with the reviewer's scores...and are enjoying the game, or trying to.

The Fight is a $39.99 with no T.V. marketing..and little online marketing... I doubt it would be worth it for Sony to have viral marketers for this small title.

If you have the Move, you should rent it if you are curious.

Yeah, I mean it's almost impossible not to be interested after seeing all the positive impressions in this thread. I think I might Gamefly it just to be safe at first. Still interested to see more impressions the more people play.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
Most of the people putting up reviews on Amazon love the game too. Most of the harsher reviews are coming from people who couldn't get the game to calibrate properly. (I've had that happen to me once so far, and it really is annoying so I can kinda understand where those people are coming from even though I fixed it by closing some drapes...)

One thing I've noticed recently is that people complaining about the movement controls are a bit off. All you gotta do is tilt a Move while holding the button. You can still:

1) Maintain guard
2) Attack

I was getting some Dempsey roll style action while playing around with that. :lol

That aside, I still haven't lost a match. That crumb bum boss in The Resort nearly ended my streak though. I was down to no life, he had 15% or so, and I chased him down and squeaked out a win. (Ended by me uppercutting him into the side of the pool.) Earned a "Lucky" trophy for my trouble. I think I'll have to stat boost a bit to keep ahead of the upcoming rabble.

That Morgan Freeman looking guy with the work gloves though, he went down like nothing.

I set up a few of my matches on Youtube in a play list.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6E68D2E29093688E

All my stats are now 35 across the board.

I wish I were personally in better shape but I have noticed an increase in my (real life) endurance while fighting.

I can play the game daily without collapsing at least.
:D (Took two weeks I need more exercise)

I'm thinking 3D would help this game out quite a bit. Judging the proper distance to the other guy is always a bit tricky and true depth perception would be helpful.

==Topic: ONLINE
Gaming online seems to work pretty well but your character gets damaged easy. I was fighting with a buddy online and both our characters were a wreck after the bloody fight.

We skipped the headset and just used the PS Eye camera microphone it worked well. I can only imagine the smack talk which could occur with strangers.

But hey! If you get smack talk from some joker online in this game at least you can really beat the living daylights out of them.

Loudninja

A dev talking about the patch and a future patch coming in January.
Main addition is the transparency toggle. We've fixed some minor issues, nothing really gameplay related and the patch also gears the game up for the forthcoming duke playable character pack. This pack will also allow you access to fight as the boss characters you have unlocked in online battles.

Hi guys,
We have a new patch lined up in january as we have another dlc pack for the new year, I can't go into specifics but what I will say is it will work you hard to shed those excess pounds you pile on over the holidays :eek:)
He said the patch will be out beofre the end of this month.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997877-the-fight-lights-out/57190540

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I would love to try this, but a demo is required.

oh well, I guess it wouldn't be that cool with only one Move anyways...

I've made it my routine to beat up a few people in The Fight every day now.

** Let's do the fight club.
No fear, no embarrassment, just friends helping each other out and training to be better.

The first thing is people need to put up their stats and basic fighting technique.
I'd be curious to learn how people go about it.

I've kind of listed a few different fighting styles I've been experimenting with.

I'm trying to determine which moment is best to switch to which style and focus on proper execution technique of each.

*) Offensive style
Throw a rapid flurry of attacks. Leaves yourself open to counterstrike if you miss or a cross counter punch if the other guy times it right. You get tired because you punch yourself out. If you connect with a series of strikes its like a serious beat down on the opponent.

*) Defensive style
Blocking a lot. Waits for counterstrike moment when opponent gets tired of hitting you.

*) Mixed style
Defensive blocking mixed with some jabbing. Looking for opening.
Willing to trade punches back and forth since you are prepared to block as much as needed and strike only when you find an opening.

*) Evasive Style
Uses lots of footwork to move character around. Tries to draw opponent out and throw a combo attack at you... if the opponent throws 3 or more attacks which miss you then move in to strike him.

*) Magical
Move in using footwork. Use movement and head tracking to bob and weave. When done properly it looks almost magical because you can move in and duck to the lower left/right as punches go over your head or miss your body then throw a hook to the guys ribs and then uppercut.

There's so much DEPTH in this game... Its truly a fighting game for enthusiasts and the more you get into it the more fun it becomes.

Edit: By Depth I mean the variation on Fighting technique is applicable to your gaming. It is by no means detailed in feature set like youtube upload or anything. Its pretty basic feature-wise. But the depth is in the fighting mechanics.

M_A_C

Pick this up today and man this game is awesome! What were the reviewers thinking?

Also, I worked up quite a sweat for sure. It's a great workout when your swinging as hard as you can!

Afrikan

can't believe Motion gaming has taken over my life...lol.

been playing this and the John Daly Golf Demo....GT5 is coming in a couple of days..but these motion games are a good switch up from my other gaming.

really fun and their cheap, and I swear I'm learning things that I can use in real life.

Ok you guys have convinced me to pick this up tomorrow. Glad to hear the reviewers just suck at fighting. I was a little heart broken when reading reviews. Saw it at Frys for $32 last night. I can't wait to play this.

What's this about a tournament?

Loudninja

Afrikan said:

been playing this and the John Daly Golf Demo....GT5 is coming in a couple of days..but these motion games are a good switch up from my other gaming.

really fun and their cheap, and I swear I'm learning things that I can use in real life.

Yeah never though I see the day.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
UntoldDreams said:
The first thing is people need to put up their stats and basic fighting technique.
I'd be curious to learn how people go about it.

Speed 39
Str 45
Sta 45
Hrt 39
Chin 40
Tec 48
Rep 98
W/L 90-1

So far, I've have the best results with a very brawly kind of style. (Which is why the videos I posted mainly have me wading in with a constant barrage of 1-2 punches) Wait for them to start to close, then pummel them with straights hooks, (and uppercuts if they look like they're interested in my junk) for a bit until my stamina starts dropping, then I move to reset my position.

I've also been playing around with a more technically oriented style where I'm relying more on movement and my left jab. I've KO'ed two guys with doubled up jabs already. Definitely trickier. I'd think it'd work better against a human since you can set up mind games and combs with that while the AI will just constantly wade in throwing elbows.

I've had rough results with set your feet and swing a defensive style. (Not terribly surprising since this is a stupid way to fight IRL too.) I've found it leaves me wide open for dirty moves. (My one loss so far was a direct result of this.) Your guard usually doesn't help you too much against such attacks, and if they do hit you, your stamina shoots into the toilet for a time. I also tend to rack up more injuries that way vs if I keep mobile and look to counter.

patsu

Afrikan said:

Personally, I like John Daly ProStroke even more than Sports Champions. The feel is very authentic in that golf game although I am not too fond of the instructor's mumbling. XD

onken

Fantastic review, TTP.

Well damn, just makes me think what a shame. The 1:1 stuff looks excellent but the distance and camera issues just seem like too much of a game-breaker. Also I don't know if I could stomach a whole game of just this, seems like it could get pretty repetitive.

You never know, may pick it up at some point after the transparency patch if I see it cheap.

Afrikan

onken said:
Fantastic review, TTP.

Well damn, just makes me think what a shame. The 1:1 stuff looks excellent but the distance and camera issues just seem like too much of a game-breaker. Also I don't know if I could stomach a whole game of just this, seems like it could get pretty repetitive.

You never know, may pick it up at some point after the transparency patch if I see it cheap.

well it is fighting at the end of the day...but i'll say this about games that try to be realistic. Another game that tried that, BackBreaker football, used physics for gameplay...and the thing was, every play was different...you felt in control....no canned tackle animations. Sometimes you just wanted to run the same play over and over, to see what you could do different.....that game could've used a larger playbook though, but that was their first game.

well with this game, since I believe this is the first fighting game that is 1:1...well, you are controlling the action (also cleanly punching someone in the face feels very rewarding, because you have to work for it).....so again, besides the gesture moves which I never use, every fight will look and feel different...but, I'd think (haven't tried online yet) being able to play online against other people would extend the replay value.

so if you ever do get the game, I don't think you have to worry about it being repetitive. Worse case scenario, it still could hold up its worth by being used as an early morning workout tool to increase your stamina.

The single player does get a bit 'more of the same' after a couple of hours.
But the violence, the excercise and the feeling of getting to grips with your own body and learning to control your punches more and more is amazing.

You could sum it up as this:

negatives:

- graphics: while not exactly bad, they're far from amazing. I like the monochrome look, but dislike the overall modelling and the look of the opponents.

- repetition: no story progression or variation in goals make the sp rather dull. The gameplay however is strong enough to keep you interested.

- selling cheats as dlc: with an on-line part this is so stupid.

- menu: I really don't like all the saving and switching in menus when i want to heal or train or allocate points...

- headtracking

- gesture based moves are often weird and hard, the windmill for example and the spear are almost impossible to perform.

positives:

- amazing controll, the 1:1 fighting is perfect

- an amzing workout, my heart races, adrenalin pumps through my veins as I punch dudes in the face.

- great gameplay, the controlls and the fysical effort it takes makes for an amazing gamaplay experience. I never had anything that remotely resembles the feeling of immersion I get when playing this, not even on the eye-toy and the Wii, not even in VR shooting and boxing simulations I used to visit in the 90ties...

- on-line: lag-less, fast and fun. Punching real dudes in the face is even better than punching npc's. Especially if they suck and you steamroll over them. One of the best mp experiences I ever had.

All this makes me forgive any problems the game has.
And makes it one of the most fun motion gaming experiences in my catalogue.

Freshmaker said:
Speed 39
Str 45
Sta 45
Hrt 39
Chin 40
Tec 48
Rep 98
W/L 90-1

So far, I've have the best results with a very brawly kind of style. (Which is why the videos I posted mainly have me wading in with a constant barrage of 1-2 punches) Wait for them to start to close, then pummel them with straights hooks, (and uppercuts if they look like they're interested in my junk) for a bit until my stamina starts dropping, then I move to reset my position.

I've also been playing around with a more technically oriented style where I'm relying more on movement and my left jab. I've KO'ed two guys with doubled up jabs already. Definitely trickier. I'd think it'd work better against a human since you can set up mind games and combs with that while the AI will just constantly wade in throwing elbows.

I've had rough results with set your feet and swing a defensive style. (Not terribly surprising since this is a stupid way to fight IRL too.) I've found it leaves me wide open for dirty moves. (My one loss so far was a direct result of this.) Your guard usually doesn't help you too much against such attacks, and if they do hit you, your stamina shoots into the toilet for a time. I also tend to rack up more injuries that way vs if I keep mobile and look to counter.

Yeah this game certainly guides people into becoming brawlers at first.

Since its hard to judge distance people will quickly learn they need to throw 5-6 punches and possibly miss the first one to two punches.

I'm debating the best way to make counterpunching effective. Basically, I'm trying to exploit the fact that I know 90% of the people will be straight line attack brawlers.

A few counterpunch encounters and most of the people out there will be completely thrown off their game. The trick will be making it work somewhat repeatably within the game mechanics.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
UntoldDreams said:
Yeah this game certainly guides people into becoming brawlers at first.

Since its hard to judge distance people will quickly learn they need to throw 5-6 punches and possibly miss the first one to two punches.

I'm debating the best way to make counterpunching effective. Basically, I'm trying to exploit the fact that I know 90% of the people will be straight line attack brawlers.

A few counterpunch encounters and most of the people out there will be completely thrown off their game. The trick will be making it work somewhat repeatably within the game mechanics.
Amp your speed up, and follow a jab in to set up the counters. The game really likes to automatically drop your guard whenever you punch, so there's invariably an opening on brawlers after their first swing.

leehom

Finally picked up the game and it seems like it could be decent...but I'm having a bitching time trying to calibrate this thing. When I do the punching motions forward, it takes a couple of minutes to calibrate. The one I have the most difficultly is the one where you hold the two moves under your chin. I tried it a million different ways and it doesn't register unless I tilt the moves forward.

If I can ever get the calibration right on this game it wouldn't be bad...but seeing as how difficult it is for me to get it calibrated...I can see why a lot of reviewers are giving this game a bad score.

leehom said:
Finally picked up the game and it seems like it could be decent...but I'm having a bitching time trying to calibrate this thing. When I do the punching motions forward, it takes a couple of minutes to calibrate. The one I have the most difficultly is the one where you hold the two moves under your chin. I tried it a million different ways and it doesn't register unless I tilt the moves forward.

If I can ever get the calibration right on this game it wouldn't be bad...but seeing as how difficult it is for me to get it calibrated...I can see why a lot of reviewers are giving this game a bad score.

I had the same experience. I just gave up and tried again later and it worked. Was very annoying.

A.R.K

UntoldDreams said:
I wanted to re-iterate for all the newer players.

The motion tracking in this game is outstanding... Its high speed 60 FPS gameplay and when you go at it (at high levels) its a frantic back and forth boxing match. As good as any Fight Night game at high speed.

This means even if you are punching like mad with energy "the character" you are using to fight with will not be able to keep up. This is where IGN and other reviewers were completely WRONG about the game.

** Until you increase your stats the character will do less damage, his speed will lag, he will flail wildly and screw up punches even though you punched perfectly.

Going into the gym and training him (which requires you to get a workout too) will give you points to increase the character's stats. After the stats increase you will notice the precision which the game's tracking actually has.

Its outstanding.

It all makes sense now. Stupid bunch of pussy reviewers. Its on my buy list now.

leehom said:

That's odd I've never experienced that type of calibration issue.
(I believe you but I'm curious to know what's up or is it simply a hardware glitch?)

The punching motion calibration takes literally 5 seconds.
(You are punching by using them like Spears right? Its more a poking motion back and forth.)

What's different from your setup and other people?

leehom

My mistake, I found out why I couldn't calibrate it properly. My camera was pointing too high. I moved it earlier and forgot to level it. Once I adjusted the proper height, the calibrations went smoothly and the game is pretty fun.

I'm really bad at the heavy bag, speed bag and precise? punching. I got a 49 on the endurance spar wailing my arms up and down for like 4 minutes. :lol

Top Bottom