• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

dakun

Again, I'm neutral on that matter and don't care about it. I'd rather see these drivers fight and don't care about their position in the constructors fight. Like I said, if you care about TR or VES, I can see how you might not find it funny. What's the issue again?
It's not about caring for TR or VES, i dont anyway. If you can't realize why team order made perfect sense in this case, that's on you.

The only way i can see a driver error being funny is if you think negatively about them.

Edit: They did it again. And again it was the right decision

It's not about caring for TR or VES, i dont anyway. If you can't realize why team order made perfect sense in this case, that's on you.

The only way i can see a driver error being funny is if you think negatively about them.

I saw that he was faster, but then misunderstood Aiii's post, that's why I was asking again.

And why is it okay to laugh at Pastor's mistakes but not at Verstappens, when he makes one?

dakun

I saw that he was faster, but then misunderstood Aiii's post, that's why I was asking again.

And why is it okay to laugh at Pastor's mistakes but not at Verstappens, when he makes one?
I don't think his mistakes are funny. It's annoying because it usually affects other driver's races. His cockpit could be given to a better driver imo.

But i do think that people don't like him, thus laugh at his mistakes

malyce

WTF Merc?

Why not put him on the SS?

Can't wait till Ferrari and Redbull closes the gap to these idiots. Gonna be hilarious watching them fuck up in clutch situations.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Why put Hamilton on softs? Just because of some stupid parity rule in the team? Clearly you'd want to go on super softs now, otherwise why not pit him as soon as rosberg pitted? Makes no sense

You either run him long and suffer slightly slower laps at the end of a soft stint in order to get him into a supersoft window, or you pit the lap after Rosberg and out the same tyre on

Great move from Ricciardo earlier.

I don't think his mistakes are funny. It's annoying because it usually affects other driver's races. His cockpit could be given to a better driver imo.

But i do think that people don't like him, thus laugh at his mistakes

I have absolutely no opinion on Verstappen whatsoever. Nature boy accused me of being a fanboy, because I think his shtick is silly and you call me a hater now. I honestly don't care about any of the drivers, on a personal level. I don't love them and I don't hate any of them, I like some of them at best. Kimi gets me emotional sometimes, on a negative level, but that's it.

McNum

Why Softs? Is Mercedes trying to kill the entertainment of the race? I mean, they're good at that, but still, doing that to your own driver is harsh.

Booooooooo Mercedes, boooooo. Might as well have pitted him the last immediately after Rosberg and seen if he could have taken the lead. This was all entirely pointless.

Hamilton has been a bit of a baby lately but the teams are being dicks. They changed his strategy but didn't actually improve his chance at a win. Entirely pointless. The team obviously gives zero fucks about anything as long as they get a 1-2 finish. That's the safe play, but they shouldn't be screwing with Lewis' mindset like this.
Merc strategists outdoing Williams. Christ.
Pretty much.

lol, threw Lewis 11 seconds back with zero benefit.

Lewis can be legit pissed. The team had no problem handing Nico a win. This will be a god-tier drive if he can cover this gap this quickly.

So Merc strategy is for Hamilton to burn his tires trying to catch up to Rosberg?

I have absolutely no opinion on Verstappen whatsoever. Nature boy accused me of being a fanboy, because I think his shtick is silly and you call me a hater now. I honestly don't care about any of the drivers, on a personal level. I don't love them and I don't hate any of them, I like some of them at best. Kimi gets me emotional sometimes, on a negative level, but that's it.

For the record, I don't hate Wonderboy, just a sense of entitlement from his dad - skipping junior categories and whining for a top seat in 2017. Not to mention the media.

He has a bright future, but he needs to focus on improving his racecraft. He has plenty of time to win races and become a WDC.

Merino

So Merc strategy is for Hamilton to burn his tires trying to catch up to Rosberg?

For the record, I don't hate Wonderboy, just a sense of entitlement from his dad - skipping junior categories and whining for a top seat in 2017. Not to mention the media.
I have not seen that. Source?

He has a bright future, but he needs to focus on improving his racecraft. He has plenty of time to win races and become a WDC.

I agree that the media hype is just as silly, but he, as a person, has done nothing wrong as far as I can tell and it's not his fault either that he's getting pushed like that. I actually pity him a little, because it's a huge burden and he could fold in no time, despite having some potential. He's still a rookie and overeager sometimes, but it's still his first season. He's not driving like that, because he thinks he's the hottest shit on the grid.

The thing is that you're doing nothing to counter the media hype, by pointing out every single mistake he makes and calling him Wonderboy while doing it. That's why I think it's a bit silly and why I'm sometimes poking you a little, because I'm an ass.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Wolff told the BBC that they were going to do the same thing so I'm not sure if closing the loophole was the thing they wanted. The rest of the grid and anyone wanting to keep spending down on the other hand welcomes it.

They would do it if the rules wouldn't clarify for 2016. It would be fairly easy for Mercedes, they would probably use their wind tunnels that are otherwise used for road car/truck development.

mclem

I'm watching the tennis with the race on in the background. I think I made the right call from the impressions I'm seeing here.

Top Bottom