• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Joker to be played by Heath Ledger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willco

Hollywood Square
master_shake_05 said:
Bullshit. In the comics/animated series he didn't become Hitler/Clayface just because of the Symbiote. Quit covering up for Tobey MacGuire's crappy new look! :D

SYMBIOTEEEEEEEEEE

Duck of Death said:
Shake, you'll have to come to terms with the truth eventually:
NO! NEVER!

And the fact that you're coutning 50's/60's Batman is ludicrous. THAT'S WHEN BATMAN WAS GAYIFIED AND MADE INTO A KIDDY CHARACTER! Find me some of your so-called "subtext" in anything Batman from the 80's until now....

Sapiens

master_shake_05 said:
NO! NEVER!

And the fact that you're coutning 50's/60's Batman is ludicrous. THAT'S WHEN BATMAN WAS GAYIFIED AND MADE INTO A KIDDY CHARACTER! Find me some of your so-called "subtext" in anything Batman from the 80's until now....

There is that scene where he is nude and hugging girl-robin in DKR. Not gay, but definitely pedo.

Where on the queer spectrum at least.

You dare tempt me!!? Be warned, I have at my disposal many unflattering photos of Val Kilmer in his Batsuit and Chris O'Donnel being. . . Chris O'Donnel.

bluff ;)

Sapiens said:
There is that scene where he is nude and hugging girl-robin in DKR. Not gay, but definitely pedo.

Where on the queer spectrum at least.
Once again, not GAY.

All of this gay talk needs to be STICKEN FROM THE RECORD!!!!!

Duck of Death said:
You dare tempt me!!? Be warned, I have at my disposal many unflattering photos of Val Kilmer in his Batsuit and Chris O'Donnel being. . . Chris O'Donnel.

bluff ;)
:lol Val Kilmer got KIDMAN pussy. But nice try :D

Duck of Death said:

bluff ;)

HOLY BATNIPPLE BATMAN!

Willco

Hollywood Square
master_shake_05 said:
NO! NEVER!

You can't discount his past! You can't become un-gay!

ConfusingJazz said:
HOLY BATNIPPLE BATMAN!
Nipples = gay?

ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH you people are crazy!!!!!! I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS OR WHAT?!

Willco said:
You can't discount his past! You can't become un-gay!
You sure as hell can. Batman was forced to become a silly little shadow of his awesome self because assholes wanted comics to be more kid friendly and less accessible to delenquints. The Batman from the early eighties-today is the TRUE Batman, and not a hint of gay anywhere.

Willco

Hollywood Square
master_shake_05 said:
You sure as hell can. Batman was forced to become a silly little shadow of his awesome self because assholes wanted comics to be more kid friendly and less accessible to delenquints. The Batman from the early eighties-today is the TRUE Batman, and not a hint of gay anywhere.

You can't force someone to become gay. Batman wanted it. Hard and fast. In the butt.

sq-first-batman-begins-wb.jpg

"Fock you guys...." :(

DMczaf said:
Batman is not gay!! He loves big black women, just like any other sane red blooded American!

067b957d0e19dd15392638bd76333e8d.gif
f824f6fac83b1964cf71e2ee133fce2b.gif

I don't know. The "lady" in the second one has an awfully butch haircut, and her hands are quite huge. . .

Duck of Death said:
I don't know. The "lady" in the second one has an awfully butch haircut, and her hands are quite huge. . .
Batman is not GAY. Quit living in this creepy fantasy land of yours and face facts: Batman is the man you wish you could be. And he gets more pussy than Hugh Hefner.

master_shake_05 said:
Batman is not GAY. Quit living in this creepy fantasy land of yours and face facts: Batman is the man you wish you could be. And he gets more pussy than Hugh Hefner.

I agree. Batman gets a ton of ass.

:p

what does that equation even mean? :lol

Talk about a derailed thread. :D

Anyway, like I said earlier, Ledger isn't that bad of a choice. Although Boner is creepy as hell in the Joker costume O_O

Duck of Death said:
what does that equation even mean? :lol
BATMAN IS ALL MAN AND IS SWIMMING IN FEMALE SEXUAL ORGANS.

You are not, but you wish you were. You are jealous. Therefore you tarnish the good name of a hardworking man like Bruce Wayne for your own enjoyment.

:p

effzee

so ledger as joker or dent?

either way he is a pretty good actor so i dont doubt nolan at all. he knows what he is doing and so far has made all the right moves.

still i would have preferred depp. all u guys thinking willy wonka...why in the world would he play him like that? depp honestly i believe can play any character and make it work. that and him being in the movie would push it even further as THE movie of 2008. anyway whats this about he was offered the role and then bale called and then he decided not to do it? rumors? made up?

now for the leading lady nolan needs to cast ANGELINA JOLIE. or cast her catwoman later on....oh man she would be so hot in the leather suit.

Willco

Hollywood Square
master_shake_05 said:
It's official. Batman is so straight its not even funny.

Oh no, I just got an excerpt from the leaked script for BATMAN: JOYGASM...

BATMAN: I WISH I KNEW HOW TO QUIT YOU.

JOKER: DON'T FIGHT IT.

BATMAN: LET'S DO THIS.

JOKER pulls down his pants as you see Batman's butt from behind the camera. Scene fades to black.

Willco said:
Oh no, I just got an excerpt from the leaked script for BATMAN: JOYGASM...

BATMAN: I WISH I KNEW HOW TO QUIT YOU.

JOKER: DON'T FIGHT IT.

BATMAN: LET'S DO THIS.

JOKER pulls down his pants as you see Batman's butt from behind the camera. Scene fades to black.
That was chuckleworthy. But so is Tobey MacGuire's Linkin Park reject haircut.

Willco

Hollywood Square
master_shake_05 said:
But so is Tobey MacGuire's Linkin Park reject haircut.

Obviously. We're supposed to dislike the symbiote, and what better creative way than to give a Maguire an unlikeable emo haircut. We're rooting for the old Parker. It's brilliant.

Willco said:
Obviously. We're supposed to dislike the symbiote, and what better creative way than to give a Maguire an unlikeable emo haircut. We're rooting for the old Parker. It's brilliant.
I'm rooting for J Jonah Jameson. I hope Spidey is rejected by New York and banished to Metropolis with that other clown :D

Donono

Is there a picture of Heath Ledger smiling in The Patriot (what a pos movie) after drinking the ink tea shit... cause that's his The Joker face.

arab

Willco said:

Considering Old Parker is still an emo...

thirty said:
heath ledger is a great actor. he'll prove all you haters wrong.

No no...let the haters think that because an actor played a gay role, he cannot be cast in other roles. You know, Brokeback Bitch?

J2 Cool

BrandNew said:
I read somewhere today that these reports are confusing his role. Some say he's not being cast as the Joker, but as Harvey Dent.

I'm fine with that! He'd be good there, and probably not bad as The Joker... but I am really enjoying this contest. I like the possibilities out there and hope they really do something exciting. Brody has the exact look of Joker, Hugo's look exactly like Alex Ross's Joker. I just want Nolan to keep adding to the near perfect cast of Begins. Heath Ledger is possibly perfect for Dent/Two-face but Joker I don't know. He could probably work but I don't have that light bulb going off.

jett said:
brokeback bitch isn't the joker.

Yes, of course. Because an actor who in real-life isn't particularly effeminate played a gay character (who wasn't all that effeminate either btw) he can't be cast to play the Joker.

Especially since in just about every depiction of the Joker ever he's always prancing around in a way that is completely not gay in any way at all.

jett

D-Member
thirty said:
heath ledger is a great actor. he'll prove all you haters wrong.

He won't get the chance to prove anything. :p

And I actually don't mind Ledger, but as the Joker? Feck no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom