The Last of Us 2 - Media Event Dated

Mista

Dragonslayer
Nov 21, 2014
We’ll see what they got this time. More bollocks? Yes. New gameplay? Hopefully.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa

TGO

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
UK
I loved TLOU
But for some reason I have little to no hype for this.

The_Mike

...dropped on head by Jack Tretton (2013)
Nov 5, 2017
Denmark
I like to cry whenever anyone says anything mean about Xbox, yet love to run and shitpost in all Sony threads. I am the biggest console warring baby on these boards and the mods are onto me.
So excited for the new movie trailer.

Edit: the mod quote on me is on point. But given that only I receive such note makes it clear that this is still SonyGAF.

Xbox gets bashes to shit everyday, which is OK. But getting tired of console war and indirectly joining it because it's so tiring getting bombed all the time makes you look like the fanboy, and getting notes and titles from mods.

Never change mods.
Ans guys please put a laugh emoji on my comment. Thank you.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Don’t care bout multiplayer even though that’s a pun on Gears 5. Campaign is what I mean
Maybe they’ll add a strong female lead for diversity?

Oh wait, nvm. That was already established.

Justin9mm

May 9, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
I'm not sure if you can without singing up but if you create a free account, you can download all vids in any available formats, there is a lot of 1080p, 1440p and 4K vids on there that you can watch and just download if you like them. I hate sites that restrict the 1080p and above vids unless you pay!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tranquil

Vawn

Feb 20, 2018
So excited for the new movie trailer
You're really on the anti-PlayStation mission today, aren't ya?

I guess if all you know about PS exclusives are the trailers you watch desperately looking for ammo in your console war, I can see how you think these games are just "movies".

bitbydeath

Nov 25, 2015
Funny seeing the same faces that bitch about console warring in regards to Xbox in here doing exactly what they hate others doing.

OT: I really hope they show off the MP. It was the best part of the original game by a mile.
I just hope they don’t fill it with loot boxes like Uncharted 4. I was okay with it in the beginning cause I could unlock something every second or so match then they made it take 10 or so matches to unlock something. :messenger_pouting:

ArchaeEnkidu

Vincit qui se vincit
Jan 30, 2018
I just hope they don’t fill it with loot boxes like Uncharted 4. I was okay with it in the beginning cause I could unlock something every second or so match then they made it take 10 or so matches to unlock something. :messenger_pouting:
I never played the UC4 MP as I just don't like it. I do hope that it just remains the simple and straight forward progression that the previous game had, just with upgrades to customization, better balancing, and upgraded animations.

Jigsaah

Jan 31, 2018
I am really looking forward to comparing gameplay quality shown prior to this upcoming form. It like if I don't they'll find someway to change it.

I caught Anthem...don't...test me Sony. Get it right or pay the price.

• Fire
Reactions: bitbydeath

molasar

Jun 20, 2018

Hello. Although I shall not be participating in this historic summit communication, I present this in the hope that our great members may learn to live in peace...

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2017
I just need a release date, and im assuming this is what that is

they're going the Lebron James route

Last edited:

thelastword

Apr 7, 2006
Looking forward to the inflow of perhaps the most technical game this gen, what will clearly be the magnum opus of tech and gameplay this gen......

So excited for the new movie trailer
Lesbian Murder Simulater is almost here.
We’ll see what they got this time. More bollocks? Yes. New gameplay? Hopefully.
Watch This!......PS guys don't even care...…..No..... I'm a victim here, "leave Britney..... uhmmm! TLOU2 alone" type posts...….Have fun guys, go broke...

Reactions: God Enel