• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THURSDAYTON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

masud

Banned
Drinky, despite my Nintendo loving ways I have found you some what amuing, today sir you have gone too far. You cruel cruel man.

It was a good joke at first really. It's just some die-hard anti-Nintendo posters started jumping in, which is like yanking the bait out of the water before the fish even gets there.

Ah well. Still funny for what it's worth.

DSFan1970

thursdayton.gif

monkeyrun

JasoNsider said:
It was a good joke at first really. It's just some die-hard anti-Nintendo posters started jumping in, which is like yanking the bait out of the water before the fish even gets there.

Ah well. Still funny for what it's worth.
exactly

Raw64life

Every baby born in the last year was injected with the Revolution and at midnight they are all going to explode and nothing will remain but a Revolution with SSB Online in it. Free Revolutions for everybody with a baby <1 year old.

AniHawk

darscot said:
Did Drinky ever even post again or was it just that one word that started all of this? :lol

He's posted about 15 times in this thread.

It's pretty unbelievable when Raoul Duke starts saying stuff like he did here. YOU KILLED THE JOKE, RAOUL!

-jinx- saved it though, made it a bit more believable.

themadcowtipper

Smells faintly of rancid stilton.
AniHawk said:

It's pretty unbelievable when Raoul Duke starts saying stuff like he did here. YOU KILLED THE JOKE, RAOUL!

I agree Raoul Killed it, Jinx got it on Life support, then the usual suspects(well known Ninbot haters) came and pulled the plug and pissed on the joke's grave....

Bah, jinx helped ruin it in his first couple of posts. It wasn't until later in the thread that he started to use a fairly logical argument as to why Nintendo would do something like that. And it was already too late at that point.

I think the best way to sell it would have been for a couple of the other mods to act as skeptics and make Drinky argue with them over whether it's true or not. People generally respect them and if Drinky's willing to argue his points and wins one of them over...

But between Jinx saying he'd been on the phone for an hour and this was huge and he was going to take the day off work (such bullshit) and Duke...

I tried my best to introduce some logic that was believable but very few people responded. Oh well.

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
I just wanted to have a humble presence in this, what will be, legendary thread, and its inevitable bloody, catastrophic, and phychotic end.

What we do know, is no other company can do this to people. Thank you Nintendo- without you, threads like these would not be possible.

So the inevitable result of this thread is gonna be a Nintendo-only forum or something like that, right?

Shit as random and inexplicably crazy as this probably shouldn't be in the regular gaming forum. :lol

methodman

Banned
cubicle47b said:
I think the best way to sell it would have been for a couple of the other mods to act as skeptics and make Drinky argue with them over whether it's true or not. People generally respect them and if Drinky's willing to argue his points and wins one of them over...

But between Jinx saying he'd been on the phone for an hour and this was huge and he was going to take the day off work (such bullshit) and Duke...

I tried my best to introduce some logic that was believable but very few people responded. Oh well.

No need for logic in these threads.

themadcowtipper

Apple Jax said:
But... what if it's true?
Nintendo could bringout John Titor holding the mystery object sold on ebay and it would not top the hype some other boards (Ignboards) are building up....turning this into some complex puzzle...

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
i got to the wedgie-fied picture of the red sox celebrating and had a canipton.

what's ninetndo?

alejob

So is it a joke or is it real? Bah looks like a joke, I was getting all excited, but why be so mean in E3 time?

trilobyte

Uh guys you do know this is Drinky Crow

You do know he hates Nintendo fans and their false hope

Now kiddies, add them together

ITS A FUCKING TRAP

human5892

Queen of Denmark
trilobyte said:

ITS A FUCKING TRAP
GUYS I THINK HE MIGHT BE RIGHT

Drinky Crow said:
boy, you nintards can't stop analyzing every little detail, can you?
Hahaha. Thanks for this thread...

(On a side note, what's this 'wallguy' business about? I've been out of the loop a bit.)

SantaC

Gold Member
LordPhlegm said:
Hahaha. Thanks for this thread...

(On a side note, what's this 'wallguy' business about? I've been out of the loop a bit.)

ironicly it's from an analyze in PD0.

themadcowtipper

trilobyte said:

ITS A FUCKING TRAP

I guess you didn't see the It's a Trap pics, posted in the first few pages of this thread....

KingJ2002

trilobyte said:

ITS A FUCKING TRAP

isnt that more reason to trust him... he's seen the promise land and changed his ways.

*puts on white robe*

*shaves head*

*tattoos crow on belly*

I BELIEVE!!

Socreges

Banned
Drinky, I think you should promise a week ban, since you're so confident. Otherwise you'll just do a few hours.

Y'know, I mean, if this doesn't pan out. Which it surely will.

human5892 said:
GUYS I THINK HE MIGHT BE RIGHT
WHAT??? ALL THIS TIME!??

AniHawk said:

Seriously. I'm not sure what Raoul was thinking. Not that this is the first time. He should just leave this stuff to Drinky.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Socreges said:
Seriously. I'm not sure what Raoul was thinking. Not that this is the first time. He should just leave this stuff to Drinky.

I've been saying that in every thread hes imitated the act in. since this business all started. not like it wasn't pretty obvious anyways though. This thread is quite the testament to how boring E3 really is this year though.....

I actually prefer the baseless faith of Nintendo fans to the retarded bickering of Xbox and PS fans, at the moment.

I'll agree with that. And honestly, speculation is fun. I've been doing a fair amount myself to pass the time. The whole Thursday announcement thing is a bit sad, though.

Boogie

Manipulating the gaming hordes requires a wit that is subtle and precise, like a katana blade, yet Raol wields it over-enthusiastically, like a heavy club ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom