• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |OT| Don't Misgender Tone.

excaliburps

Press - MP1st.com
There were a few good OT names suggsted and we endes with this one. Ha-ha! XD

PS4 players, connect to Belgium server and try Attrition. You should be able to enter a full match. Better than nothing even if it's laggy for some. :)

I'm so confused. Is it a pun or something? If this is a meme it's going so far over my head right now.
Tone is a big, bulky, industrial looking mech. Typically a mech like that would be voiced by a gruff sounding dude or something. That's my guess at least?

Courage

Did not even know about Angel City being a pre-order bonus. 10 maps ain't bad, hopefully the new ones are better than Homestead.

Chris1

Did not even know about Angel City being a pre-order bonus. 10 maps ain't bad, hopefully the new ones are better than Homestead.

It's not, it just lets you play it for 3 days early in December, then after those 3 days it will be available to all.

Should I impulse buy this instead of getting IW/MWR? Sounds like a bad idea but man I want this too. Wish I could afford both.
YMMV but I didn't like the IW beta at all. I'm not usually huge on CoD and enjoyed Black Ops 3 MP more than any other CoD I've played, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. Titanfall 2 seems like a much better game imo, and all the maps and modes will supposedly be free so it seems like the better value too.

Victrix

*beard*
Should I impulse buy this instead of getting IW/MWR? Sounds like a bad idea but man I want this too. Wish I could afford both.

IW will sell another season pass and map dlc, splitting the community into fragments immediately on the first dlc release.

All the maps and modes in TF2 will be free.

Risette

A Good Citizen
the IW MP beta was really bad and I was actually optimistic about it unlike most people since Infinity Ward was doing a bunch of hires of talented people the past few years. but it didn't pay off; it just feels like Ghosts with more random shit and buggier BLOPS3 movement.

its the whole reason I looked to titanfall 2 tbh

border

It's not getting an Early Access trial. At least not before launch.
It won't be.

No Titanfall 2 Early Access? Why not? Are they at least doing a trial period for Access members after release?

This was the last currently-announced EA game I was looking forward to, at least until Visceral Star Wars. I guess it's time to kill my Access subscription, if I can't even count on premiere titles benefiting from it.

Something tells me that EA is regretting the Early Access thing, now that they've realized they can use it to incentivize people into buying Collector's Editions.

Man I'm ready for this!

Loved Titanfall hopefully this will be even better!

Heard some amazing things about the SP as well

Getting this on the Xbox One!

Great OT! Can't wait to pick this up on PS4, I've been waiting two years for this. Since I sold my Xbox, I've sorely missed having Titanfall in my life.

Izuna

Banned
Not Titanfall 2 Early Access? Why not? Are they at least doing a trial period for Access members after release?

This was the last currently-announced EA game I was looking forward to, at least until Visceral Star Wars. I guess it's time to kill my Access subscription, if I can't even count on premiere titles benefitting from it.

Respawn decided not to have their game part of EA Access. No one really knows why though. Gotta shell out the bones to play it.

Kade

That Red Baron skin looks cool. Do you get it if you only had the EA Access Trial for Battlefield 1?

Not Titanfall 2 Early Access? Why not? Are they at least doing a trial period for Access members after release?

This was the last currently-announced EA game I was looking forward to, at least until Visceral Star Wars. I guess it's time to kill my Access subscription, if I can't even count on premiere titles benefitting from it.

Respawn is not a EA owned studio and they own the IP so they get to decide whether they want it on EA Access or not, just like R1 which they added it way, way later.

Raptor

Added myself to that Doc baby!!

Then I went and pressed join on the network and nothing happens what the fuck man!!

:p

Izuna

Banned
It really is. I wish I could take credit for it.

Titanfall 2 |OT| Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger Together was pretty dope

I am part to blame for the title because it comes from a post I made since people didn't realise Tone was somehow a girl
It's already grown on me though #biased

Added myself to that Doc baby!!

Then I went and pressed join on the network and nothing happens what the fuck man!!

:p
In addition to the site being kinda buggy, the networks are all private currently. We'll be going through the sheet and adding everyone very soon, so no worries!

Top Bottom