• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |OT| Don't Misgender Tone.

Schlorgan

Joined the Giant Bomb Network and will wait for my invite to TitanGAF. The second-highest member Network being named "Harambe" and having 46,000 members is kind of weird though.

After the iw beta im pretty much done with Call of duty mp for a while. Battlefield beta never really clicked for me. Its not bad im just really bad at it and lack the patience to really enjoy it apparently, soo its titanfall for me to get my mp fix this fall. Gunna preorder it when i get home tonight. Didnt even play the first one soo im way more hyped for this then i expected to be.

excaliburps

Press - MP1st.com
I literally played it for like 5 minutes then uninstalled it. I have a 16Mb connection...

Damn! 19GB for nothing, then? At least I reached level 16 until I stopped. Well, I only played it because I had to, so I kinda get where you're coming from. XD

--

Reached level 8. I got all Titans except Tone, and I don't want to spend my remaining merits on him. Ronin is super flimsy and I got owned hard when I used him. :(

Damn! 19GB for nothing, then? At least I reached level 16 until I stopped. Well, I only played it because I had to, so I kinda get where you're coming from. XD

--

Reached level 8. I got all Titans except Tone, and I don't want to spend my remaining merits on him. Ronin is super flimsy and I got owned hard when I used him. :(

Learn to play like a nasty Genji with those deflects.

Schlorgan

Might need to go to Buffalo Wild Wings soon. The Mountain Dew skin is pretty sweet-looking, I bet the BWW one is too.

Edit: It is.
spicy_titan.jpg

Terrific OT, will be my home for a while.

Anyone else going with Xbox at launch? I plan on owning all three versions eventually like I did with R1, but it felt right to be on X1 with the launch of a new Titanfall, resolution differences be damned.

Izuna

Banned
Terrific OT, will be my home for a while.

Anyone else going with Xbox at launch? I plan on owning all three versions eventually like I did with R1, but it felt right to be on X1 with the launch of a new Titanfall, resolution differences be damned.

Yeah, quote the second post and put up your deets. I'll be there for launch. Which reminds me, I gotta do my work early.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
So excited for this game. The tech test got its hooks into me. First MP game in a long time that has really made me want to sink my teeth into to learn the ins and outs and get good.

Very much anticipating the campaign as well. I'be enjoyed the more adventurous tone of the trailers from it and this team as made some of my favorite SP FPS ever. Can't wait to see what they do with this one. It was a bummer I couldn't play their last game due to platform exclusivity so I'm even more excited to check this out.

Dunlop

Great OT

Kinda sad now that I preordered physical ($30 off Amazon.ca a while back) and will not get my copy until next week

Izuna

Banned
I just remembered that I was staying up all night for the Titanfall release. The servers unlocked in the most underwhelming way. I hope there is some launch stream planned here?

SexyFish

Banned
I bought Mountain Dew this morning and it reminded me the game was coming out Friday.

I preordered today.

What is wrong with me.

OT title's really growing on me with how people are referring to Tone as a male.
I just remembered that I was staying up all night for the Titanfall release. The servers unlocked in the most underwhelming way. I hope there is some launch stream planned here?
I dunno, I still remember the excitement I had when I booted up my first game of Attrition on Overgrowth.

Done streaming. Really fun, I'm so happy with the changes since the first tech test. Bounty Hunt has even grown on me!

altho I am looking forward to attrition when there are enough people online

Even though I'm one of the few that didn'the like the beta as much as the first Titanfall, I still pre-ordered it.

Going to give this one a chance because I think it's the best shooter coming out this fall. I'll be jumping between this, Overwatch, and R6 Siege so I'm covered as far as shooters go.

Getting the Ps4 version. Got PC version of the first Titanfall and it died out way too quickly. I blame the smart pistol.

B00TE

Done streaming. Really fun, I'm so happy with the changes since the first tech test. Bounty Hunt has even grown on me!

altho I am looking forward to attrition when there are enough people online

Thanks for the stream, it looked fucking awesome. If Bounty Hunt looked that awesome, I can't wait to see Attrition.

I've had it in my Gamefly queue for a couple weeks. I barely use the service but I got a trial and hoping they ship it on Friday - think I'm gonna keep my preorder of IW/MWR but if it's that good... I may cave in :)

JaMarco

Did they ever say if they were going to allow the choice to be a pilot or reaper for any pilot ability? I want to use stim but I want to be a cool looking pilot too...

KodaRuss

Nice job OP. I get the title so its not terrible I guess like others have said.

I added myself to the PSN list, cant wait to get started in like 48 hours.......... way to long to wait.

Joined the Giant Bomb Network and will wait for my invite to TitanGAF. The second-highest member Network being named "Harambe" and having 46,000 members is kind of weird though.

The meme is getting so damn old and I don't see how it was ever funny. Time to move on

Shawsie64

Banned
Are there any PC specific impressions? Just bought off GMG.. Fingers crossed for a solid PC port as my machine has issues with Battlefield 1

Top Bottom