• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |OT| Don't Misgender Tone.

GravyButt

Pretty pumped for this. Loved the first one a lot. Going to be tough balancing this gow4 and bf1 though.

That buffalo wild wings skin looks amazing but sadly dont have any around that boooo

xinek

Was going to wait until this dropped in price, but those reviews and GCU made me pre-order. I also really enjoyed the tech tests. Added myself to the PS4 spreadsheet!

Great OT btw!

rubes7844

Banned
There is a TitanGAF network on each platform that NeoGAF members can use to coordinate and play together!

PS4: http://www.titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/203441/
Xbox One: https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/271909/
PC: https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/41/

To get into the network, add yourself to the spreadsheet Cobalt Izuna made! Quote this post to see the link to the spreadsheet. If you're having issues accessing the spreadsheet or aren't invited after adding yourself to it, PM one of the admins of the network.

The spreadsheet has three tabs, one for each platform.

Added to XBOX one

Looks like the folks at Respawn are absolutely drowning in copies:

It must feel great to finally see years of work culminate in stacks and stacks of cases.

Drowning in copies isn't quite right, but we do get 6 copies of the game each ( 2 copies per platform)

For me personally I'd much prefer the years of work culminate in lots and lots of people playing and enjoying the game, as opposed to those cases being left on store shelves. Hopefully that won't happen. *fingers crossed*

Huh, I just discovered that the song in the launch trailer was written and performed specifically for it. I guess the lyrics should've tipped me off.
Drowning in copies isn't quite right, but we do get 6 copies of the game each ( 2 copies per platform)
That's still quite a few! It's only fair though, since you all are the ones who put in the hard work.

Izuna

Banned

For me personally I'd much prefer the years of work culminate in lots and lots of people playing and enjoying the game, as opposed to those cases being left on store shelves. Hopefully that won't happen. *fingers crossed*

Why not a bunch of install codes?

Keasar

No Ion for life!

Naw man, Legion best.

maxresdefault.jpg

Look at that sexy cannon.

Why not a bunch of install codes?

Not sure why we would do that? For one thing, devs are gamers too, and some of us prefer physical media too.

It's also nice to have something you worked on for years physically manifest itself. A download code just doesn't have that je ne sais quoi.

zsynqx

Izuna

Banned
Not sure why we would do that? For one thing, devs are gamers too, and some of us prefer physical media too.

It's also nice to have something you worked on for years physically manifest itself. A download code just doesn't have that je ne sais quoi.

Oh for a moment I thought this was a way to gift the games to friends and family of devs. I'm being silly, ignore me.

Ps4 vs xbox?

Would ps4 be best for pro at 1080p settings or

Xbox one for elite controller.

http://www.titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/90755/

;)

duckroll

Post from the other thread

I read the other thread. I just need more. I don't want to watch any videos if I'm going to get the game though.

I must know, are the monsters and creatures designed for the backgrounds in the first Titanfall used in any way in the SP campaign?!

Izuna

Banned
I read the other thread. I just need more. I don't want to watch any videos if I'm going to get the game though.

I must know, are the monsters and creatures designed for the backgrounds in the first Titanfall used in any way in the SP campaign?!

There are supposedly boss battles and indigenous wildlife, but I haven't seen any gameplay against either.

zsynqx

Ah, I'm not sure.

I remember seeing different creatures in the trailers but I'm not sure if they will be present during gameplay.

You fight creatures in the SP.
Don't have the game yet, but I know this from watching a video review.

Kade

Good job to you and the crew, waxin!

Ps4 vs xbox?

Would ps4 be best for pro at 1080p settings or

Xbox one for elite controller.

Why not grab an adapter for the Elite and have the best of both worlds? PS4 for the Pro goodness and use your Elite controller on the PS4.

Or just get the one you have the most friends on.

Why not grab an adapter for the Elite and have the best of both worlds? PS4 for the Pro goodness and use your Elite controller on the PS4.

Or just get the one you have the most friends on.

Compatibility could be an issue, but remedied with a patch (if possible)

Top Bottom