• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLoU:R Photomode Thread:I struggled a long time with compression [READ OP] [SPOILERS]

14786316481_ddf3c64b78_o.png

14602944737_6b64222a7b_o.png

14602790989_3ae00dc245_o.png

Gammacide

I can't even fathom what Uncharted 4 and The Last of Us 2 will look like on-screen...
This is exactly what I've been thinking as I been playing through it. I can't believe it looks so good and runs so smoothly. Incredible. Blew me away when you first get to walk around in the capitol building. The textures are so detailed and the framerate as you spin the camera around yourself is dazzling. Even the faces rival those of the UC4 teaser. Really mind-blowing stuff.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Come on you guys, let's see some more pics of
Fall
and
Winter
! :) I'm thinking people are too busy screenshotting and are not progressing into the game... xD

*sees post below* Edit: um, while respecting spoiler rules of course...?

Gorgeous!

Arsin

Here are the first few that I have taken

I am really liking this mode and I have a feeling it is going to make the game take much longer than the last time I played it. Hope you guys like them!

Some of the stuff posted here is insane, makes mine look like crap haha but I've been taking shots non stop. here are a few examples, I have a LOT more lol

2v9u5i.jpg

32au66.jpg

7bnolh.jpg

Wow at the hotel dining room shot.

You seriously made this just by rotating the camera to point close to her face at some random location? That's her character model that you control there?

Sorry for the late replay yes It took me 15 minutes just to have the lit room project on her face and the door frame would act as a shadow lol..wait..this pic is a spoiler isn't it...fuck..DON'T BAN ME

Top Bottom