• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLoU:R Photomode Thread:I struggled a long time with compression [READ OP] [SPOILERS]

Nice shots m8.

Thanks bro. Some more...
8n9f9r.jpg

9kudz7.jpg

10czi6o.jpg

ramuh

Loving the pics guys/gals. I really suck at this mode. I think I'm going for a play through and then another lounging through with the Photo Mode. Like an earlier post said, Photo Mode for all future games or bust.

Sorry for the late replay yes It took me 15 minutes just to have the lit room project on her face and the door frame would act as a shadow lol..wait..this pic is a spoiler isn't it...fuck..DON'T BAN ME

Dude, I told you that pages ago.

Absolutely incredible. There are certain environments in this game, this being one among them, that are about as close to photorealism as I've ever played. Particularly in their depiction of banality.

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
XYX.jpg

fZX.jpg

nZX.jpg

Question, signed up for Flickr cause imgur wasn't allowed, but how do I get the direct link images from photos I uploaded there? Ended up just using picpar, which isn't particularly efficent in terms of selecting stuff.

DOWN

Banned
XYX.jpg

fZX.jpg

nZX.jpg

Question, signed up for Flickr cause imgur wasn't allowed, but how do I get the direct link images from photos I uploaded there? Ended up just using picpar, which isn't particularly efficent in terms of selecting stuff.

When viewing the pic on Flickr, there's a share button. Choose the size you want and click on BBCode and it should give the bracketed URL. Paste it here but delete everything surrounding the image code.

Dominator

This one took me awhile to get but I love it. I'll post way more after I get my USB to work.

Bt2Hai7IIAAh9ksjpg-large_zps47b907b6.jpeg

And here's just a funny thing that happened. He took a shot and absorbed the light from the gunshot lol

1910560_10152566236397410_240322804836415006_n_zpse8d58946.jpg

Top Bottom