• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLoU:R Photomode Thread:I struggled a long time with compression [READ OP] [SPOILERS]

Kworn

Banned
Morning guys

I have a question about an order I did through amazon prime.

I pre-ordered this game last night through amazon at about 9pm. 5 hours later I received an email from Sony Computer entertainment Europe that I had successfully pre-ordered the last of us day one addition and that my wallet had been successfully charged.

WTF is going on?

I ordered this through Amazon and I expect to get the game from them through the post and have a nice copy of the game, not a fucking digital copy...can they do this? Are they serious.

Morning guys

I have a question about an order I did through amazon prime.

I pre-ordered this game last night through amazon at about 9pm. 5 hours later I received an email from Sony Computer entertainment Europe that I had successfully pre-ordered the last of us day one addition and that my wallet had been successfully charged.

WTF is going on?

I ordered this through Amazon and I expect to get the game from them through the post and have a nice copy of the game, not a fucking digital copy...can they do this? Are they serious.

You can buy the Digital Code from Amazon.

pottuvoi

Banned
Any tips on how to move camera in a way that you get proper environment shots without characters?
Also is it possible to change character the camera is orbiting?

A free-camera would have been god send.. even with limited movement area. 'wink'

BETA.

Neo Member
Any tips on how to move camera in a way that you get proper environment shots without characters?
Also is it possible to change character the camera is orbiting?

A free-camera would have been god send.. even with limited movement area. 'wink'

Making the camera Joel biased was a dumb idea imo.

My advice is just to mess with Joel's position and mess with FOV, Dolly and rotation for each shot you want.

KaY.jpg

NaY.jpg

OaY.jpg

Tried signing up for Flickr on two different browsers but it won't let me get past the register screen :/

No error code, it's like it just refreshes the page :(

I don't get it lol.

Melchiah

The only problem I have with the photo mode is that I have to turn it off during the encounters, otherwise I'm constantly accessing it by accident while I'm frantically fighting/escaping the attackers. It was the same with Infamous as well. Did anyone else have the same problem?

Gurish

The only problem I have with the photo mode is that I have to turn it off during the encounters, otherwise I'm constantly accessing it by accident while I'm frantically fighting/escaping the attackers. It was the same with Infamous as well. Did anyone else have the same problem?

With Infamous it never happened to me, there was no reason to come near clicking L3, don't understand how can you press it by accident, it's not a fighting game when u mash buttons :)

Melchiah

With Infamous it never happened to me, there was no reason to come near clicking L3, don't understand how can you press it by accident, it's not a fighting game when u mash buttons :)

I guess I have a habit of pushing the stick with force, when things become hectic. =) I used to have the same problem with FPS games, where crouch was mapped to the sticks.

iNvid02

so i was at a friends house and messed around with left behind for a while, man does this game look good, the clean iq really lets the game shine so much more than it ever could have on PS3.

pretty sure its going to be a long ass playthrough when i get it myself

this was my favourite one but im not sure if it qualifies as a spoiler, but i didnt embed it just in case
http://abload.de/img/thelastofusremastered6pppu.jpg

thelastofusremasteredtvr2m.jpg

thelastofusremasteredd8plz.jpg

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Here are a few shots I took:

iEePYMGDac4kn.jpg

iwz4nvVPZY8dd.jpg

iBnvJ7woN1dFM.jpg

The environments in this game are fucking stunning. I can't imagine ever going back and playing the PS3 version (why would I anyway? lol).

Top Bottom