• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Warren [The Verge]: "I know for a fact that there is a big one......that will be going to PlayStation"

Varteras

Gold Member
Wait Xbox has “big ones”????
th

dorkimoe

Whichever game has the most micro transactions. Anything to get a game with mtx in more hands the better for them

pixelation

Tom Warren speaking on Xbox games going to PlayStation. Aside from Sea of Thieves and Hi Fi Rush.

"I know for a fact that there is a big one that I think a people will be very surprised at that will be going to PlayStation"

Will Smith Reaction GIF

All your games (now) belong to us.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
It’s still Starfield, lads.

Let’s not forget they were long down the path of developing the game for PlayStation, before it was made ‘exclusive’ after the buy out.
It couldn't be. We were told there was never a Playstation version of Starfield planned from those in the know on this very board. Even when Sony and Bethesda were in talks for timed console exclusivity for Starfield on PS5, Bethesda had no plan to put it on Playstation.

In case I need a /s

"A big one that no one was expecting"

Everyone was expecting Starfield and some, even Indy.

This is either Halo: TMCC or the upcoming rumoured Gears Collection.

Frwrd

Its Halo franchise

Or the next Elder Scrolls
Weren’t Xbox fans bragging about Phil’s comment on The Elder Scrolls VI being “exclusive”? I wouldn’t be surprised if that was it.
That bitch ass Todd Howard likes his games everywhere anyways, I’ll give him that.

Last edited:

Three

Yeah, forza horizon. I've mentioned it a few times over this last week.

Forgot to write horizon lol.
If it's FH then I wonder how Ubisoft truly feels about all this as the only publisher MS isn't allowed to buy. They've publicly come out and said they don't worry about MS going third party but I don't understand how they don't.

They have The Crew which had PS to itself and will compete with FH for sales, they have Skull and Bones which might compete with Sea of Theives. There is a definite genre overlap and it will affect some of their franchise sales.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
If it's FH then I wonder how Ubisoft truly feels about all this as the only publisher MS isn't allowed to buy. They've publicly come out and said they don't worry about MS going third party but I don't understand how they don't.

They have The Crew which had PS to itself and will compete with FH for sales, they have Skull and Bones which might compete with Sea of Theives. There is a definite genre overlap and it will affect some of their franchise sales.

If ubisoft make good games they will sell. They shouldn't be worried if their games are good. It's why competition is a good thing.

gamer82

Probaly some game that we have already played at least once on xbox, if it ends up being gears or halo i played them back in the day.

i'm not a huge halo fan but Gears 1-3 i enjoyed but being honest i have a backlog of games on switch and ps5 i doubt i would repurchase anytime soon. To many games not enough time to revist older games as much :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Redefine07

A big shit of a game ? No ty I got it free on my GPU and even so I want to refound it , boring ass flat game. 16 times the loading screen and fakeness.

Top Bottom