• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Wants to Let Wall Street Scam Customers Again Because of Course He Does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derwind

Aside from the depression I know I'm going to have through his term, at least I can laugh at all the protest voters and economic anxiety voters.

Sometimes you got to see the humor in the madness.

Yeah but, we all know the real untrustworthy person this election was Hillary Clinton....there's just something about her entire career spent in public service, much of it including helping the needy, that makes me want to puke when I look at her. /television coverage of voter interviews

Is anyone else simply amazing by just how quickly Trump is tearing his supporters hearts right out of their chests from day one?

Supporters: LOCK HER UP!!!!

Trump: Look, Hillary worked hard for a very long time and we all her a great debt of gratitude.

Supporters: DOWN WITH CORRUPTION AND MONEY IN POLITICS!!!!

Trump: BRB, MAKING FORMER GOLDMAN SACHS EXEC HEAD OF TREASURY

Supporters: LOWER TAXES FOR THOSE HARD PRESSED FAMILIES WHO NEED IT!

Trump: Families? Like, with kids? Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah yourtaxesmightactuallygoup OH LOOK A BIRD!!

Supporters: TIME TO DRAIN THE SWAMP AND CLEAR UP THE CORRUPTION!

Trump: Hold on a sec, just de-regulating all the banks again real quick.

You couldn't make this shit up. You couldn't.

Unless you were writing a book about how people will love you even if you're the worst person imaginable, as long as you promise them diamonds. The best diamonds. Soooooooooooo many beautiful diamonds.

Its perfect. By the time we can hopefully get the Dems back into office we will have another financial meltdown. Rich repubs are probably intentionally planning this to eradicate the party in one fell swoop. They will have so much ammo and since facts dont matter anymore, well we be straight fucked. Im still depressed 2 days later.

This. One step forward 50 back, rinse and repeat. :(

Yeah, even if they do hopefully get back in after just one term, the whole time will be spent on trying to fix even a little of this shit. And ofcourse we can all predict that it will be while facing 100% obstruction again no doubt.

People are stupid.

I learned my lesson: I won't ever trust the American voters again.

So true, what a reality check.

Oh look anti establishment folks, your reverse Robin Hood at work, and this is just the tip.

November 8th - grabbed America by the pussy

November 9th - January 19th - playing just the tip

January 20th - every family in a sub 200k a year household prepares to get fucked, willingly or unwillingly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom