• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch.tv streaming every episode of Bob Ross [#ThankYouBob]

Which paint are you using today?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
I can't tell if you're joking or not but this is like 30 years old. Bob Ross died in 95.

EDIT - You're most likely joking, I dunno why I fall for it.

He's not wrong, it sounded perfect earlier then it dived into Skype quality right around the same time that distortion started at the bottom of the screen.

Weetrick

I just got "in" to twitch. Can I ask, what the hell is the point of the chat if it scrolls so freaking fast you can't read any of it?

Chats with over 1000 viewers tend to be a disaster. Smaller streams can have manageable, effective chat rooms with actual interactivity.

I think the Bob Ross chat is funny though - Maybe I'm just used to Twitch by now.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Steve's mountain game is strong but everything else he does is kind of shit. I think he's done the same mountain>foothills>line of shrubberies scene every time he has been on the show. He's very aggressive and sloppy, lacks the compositional vision of his old man and his paintings lack depth. He strikes me as the kind of guy that learned the Bob Ross Method and has been floating by on the bare minimum since.

MogCakes

Steve will never have Happy Clouds or Tree Friends or Crazy moments, will never Beat the Devil and doesn't seem to Have Fun. He doesn't Tap It much either.

Steve's mountain game is strong but everything else he does is kind of shit. I think he's done the same mountain>foothills>line of shrubberies scene every time he has been on the show. He's very aggressive and sloppy, lacks the compositional vision of his old man and his paintings lack depth. He strikes me as the kind of guy that learned the Bob Ross Method and has been floating by on the bare minimum since.

The green hills in front of the mountain are pretty bad/cartoony.

I was about to type that he's painting with all the enthusiasm of a kid whose father is standing behind him, forcing him to do something he hates. Then at the end of the episode, Bob pops out and he's been there the entire time lol.

Nanashrew

Banned
I have a doctor's appointment in the morning and he's got a partial black canvas and talking about a deep forest. Those are my favorite things D:

Blizzard

Banned
I have a doctor's appointment in the morning and he's got a partial black canvas and talking about a deep forest. Those are my favorite things D:
You must use discipline: Watch this episode, but then you MUST go to bed. Don't even stay to see if the next episode looks good! :p

Jintor

I just got "in" to twitch. Can I ask, what the hell is the point of the chat if it scrolls so freaking fast you can't read any of it?

you know at a live event where you can kinda read the mood of the crowd even if you can't understand what any individual is actually saying?

that's twitch chat for big streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom