• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch.tv streaming every episode of Bob Ross [#ThankYouBob]

Which paint are you using today?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krixeus

I just caught the end of the last episode. What did he say this time to illicit a wall of BibleThumps?

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
I legit love it when he paints trees, even when he's covering up amazing landscapes.

Dudes like "yeah I know you don't like it but fuck you I do what I want."

And by do what I want I mean he loves painting the shit outta them trees.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
so I have a really bad migraine and have to stay home today, already send an email to my prof. but watching this is really soothing. Oh bob.

"the only thing worse than yellow snow is green snow" shit my head XD

so I have a really bad migraine and have to stay home today, already send an email to my prof. but watching this is really soothing. Oh bob.

"the only thing worse than yellow snow is green snow" shit my head XD

This and the "crooked tree, lets send him into Washington" got me good LMAO.

He is funnier than 90% of the so called comedians.

SJRB

Gold Member
I love how he got letters from people asking if they can write their signature in a different color than the red that Bob uses.

Amazing times, haha.

Blizzard

Banned
Are some canvases actually gray instead of white? Or, is it just the video quality? I think I watched once when he mentioned "clear coat" over the canvas, but if it's gray over white that doesn't seem very clear to me.

Skux

Are some canvases actually gray instead of white? Or, is it just the video quality? I think I watched once when he mentioned "clear coat" over the canvas, but if it's gray over white that doesn't seem very clear to me.

He usually primes with with a layer of white.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Ghost Barn yo.

He primes them with different colours occasionally, he's done black canvas, half white half blue, etc etc.

The things he is able to pull off in a black canvas is mind blowing.

Those mountains were just a white stroke, and then 'bam' some fancy new mountains out of nowhere.

Lace

The landscape he could produce so effortlessly puts me in a trance. I always plan to watch just a couple minutes, but damn everytime I watch till the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom