• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch.tv streaming every episode of Bob Ross [#ThankYouBob]

Which paint are you using today?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zerotol

Banned
every day when i check in, Bob looks significantly older :'(

Bob was diagnosed with lymphoma before he even started filming the Joy of Painting. He was in remission through most of the seasons and eventually suffered a heart attack that he recovered from. He didn't tell many people about this stuff. It's all in the Bobumentary titled 'The Happy Painter'

SJRB

Gold Member
I love how he opens every episode with a laugh and a thanks for taking time to watch, he's just so humble.

What a legend.

ViviOggi

Ujvrp5t.png

I can't take it
tears.gif

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
holy shit bob and his political little sentences

"my favourite uncle send me there. uncle sam. and if you don't you go to jail" lol

jgminto

I love the Mountain to Valley ratio in this painting, the valleys usually take up more of the painting but it makes the mountains look so much bigger this way.

edit: Wow, that lore.

aly

This is the longest marathon I've ever watched. Can't even turn away for a second before random trees come out of nowhere.

Grassy

Man I wish this would just repeat over and over again forever. I've been pulling out my guitar and just playing along for a few hours at a time while watching this. It's so good to chill to.

213372bu

Banned
I watched the stream from 6 hours from 12-6 AM EST as I had nothing to do.

Holy shit, this had so much gold & absolutely loved the chat.

Bob starving and having audible belly growls to talking about his "delicious" colors had me wheezing hard, and I don't think I've laughed that hard in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom