• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 154 |OT| Return of the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shogun actually finishes people, even with bum knees.

untitled-127brz8.gif

Haunted

So GSP wins this and we're going to see pound for pound #1 and #2 fight it out for the title of GOAT next?

I'm ok with this.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I'm going to sleep like a baby after this one is over. Good thing too since I'm always groggy for work on Sundays.

GSP wins by KO due to Fingerpoke of Doom.

Jacksons-Winkeljohn and Tristar are then united as the NWO of MMA.
image.php

Greg Jackson has always been MMA's biggest heel.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
And he'll be following that up with beating Matt Hamill I'm guessing. What an amazing fighter.

Hamill would win that fight easily
via disqualification due to an illegal knee
and retire once more with his undisputed MMA Math Championship intact.

@BR_MMA
Condit feels he will be comfortable wherever the fight goes and is not worried about the takedowns of GSP.

LOL Carlos. Saying the same shit everyone else says about GSP. Is Condit forgetting that he didn't even want to go to the ground with Diaz.

Heel

Diaz should do a run in to cause a double DQ setting up a 3 way dance for UFC 164 with the title on the line.

The Skrap Pack theme hits the arena, and Nick walks down the aisle with a kendo stick draped over his shoulder, NSAC legal papers in his hand.

"My suspension is over, motherfuckers!", Nick shouts with a shifty, uncomfortable stare.

Dan Mirgz is distracted by his antics, giving Cesar Gracie the window of opportunity to crawl out from under the octagon and toss GSP a foreign object.

GSP hits Sneaky Carlos with a loaded superman punch, awarding him an unlikely TKO finish.

The Skrap Pack theme hits the arena, and Nick walks down the aisle with a kendo stick draped over his shoulder, NSAC legal papers in his hand.

"My suspension is over, motherfuckers!", Nick shouts with a shifty, uncomfortable stare.

Dan Mirgz is distracted by his antics, giving Cesar Gracie the window of opportunity to crawl out from under the octagon and toss GSP a foreign object.

GSP hits Sneaky Carlos with a loaded superman punch, awarding him an unlikely TKO finish.

Fans go crazy since GSP finally finished an opponent.

GSP grows a permanent 5 O'Clock Shadow and joins the Skrap Pack. Greg Jackson feels betrayed and starts to paint his face and hang out in the rafters during future UFC PPVs.

Norml

I can see Condit kicking the crap out of GSP knee,he got the reach and skill to pull it off.All he needs to do is not attack at all with punches and just use his arms to wait for the TD.

Quake1028

I have $50 real american dollars on him and am probably Condit's biggest fan here, but if GSP is GSP he's going to lay and pray the shit out of Carlos.

Heel

Weak knee? GSP is coming back stronger than ever from this injury like AP my dudes. And if my Snatch Math is correct, we'll be treated to at least 20 more years of technical mastery.

MrSerrels

I actually think Condit v GSP will be a pretty amazing fight.

Condit finishes people. 26 of his 28 fights have been by sub or KO FFS. The whinging about the Diaz fight is out of control.

And George has already talked about proving people wrong about his point scoring shit. I think both fighters will be looking to finish here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom