• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 200 Tate vs Nunes |OT| The Fall of Jonesius

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Beard

index.php

Rhonda waiting for the heavyweight division to start.

She's got that new Reebok "granny panties" fight kit.

VoxPop

Extremely disappointing event. Happy Brock destroyed that scrub Hunt though. If that's MMA at its peak, I can see why the Fertittas are running for the hills.

Josh5890

This was the second PPV I've ever purchased. The first was last year's Superfight (Mayweather vs Pacquiao). I guess I'm bad luck :(

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Not really. It was a few months after her Holly Holm loss, when she was still in hiding and drowning her sorrows in cake. No idea what she looks like now, but she started training awhile ago--to what degree and frequency, I don't know.

i hope better than that.

Extremely disappointing event. Happy Brock destroyed that scrub Hunt though. If that's MMA at its peak, I can see why the Fertittas are running for the hills.

You want MMA at its peak? Go watch 189, 193, or 196. Those three cards are peak MMA in 2016. All have Conor in the main event coincidentally.

I thought people were sleeping on Nunes and I thought she had a chance because she has been fighting really good lately but dang she wrecked Miesha. That is the worst beating I have ever seen Miesha take from anyone because shes usually able to take the punches and keep coming forward but I guess Nunes must hit hard because Miesha quit in that fight like I have never seen her quit. Hell Ronda Bent her arm backwards and she would not quit.

I meant the UFC as a whole not that scrub Mark Hunt

It was peak talent, generally speaking. That's often the problem when you put the best against the best. It's hard to predict how a match will go because sometimes fighters neutralize each other into passive uncertainty, or somebody's defense is too good to allow another's offense to shine.

I meant the UFC as a whole not that scrub Mark Hunt
Dana makes the cards for the casuals.
They have more than enough talent to put together amazing PPVs.
Though in the end, you can never predict how the fights will pan out.
Nor can you predict the delinquency of the supposed combatants.

Wallach

I thought people were sleeping on Nunes and I thought she had a chance because she has been fighting really good lately but dang she wrecked Miesha. That is the worst beating I have ever seen Miesha take from anyone because shes usually able to take the punches and keep coming forward but I guess Nunes must hit hard because Miesha quit in that fight like I have never seen her quit. Hell Ronda Bent her arm backwards and she would not quit.

not just hard but insanely accurate, tate didn't manage to slip any of those punches, everything landed

Looking forward to the CM Punk fight.

if nobody rushes the octagon i don't care

Fitts

Guys recommend me some good UFC fights to go back and watch to wash this taste out of my mouth

Big Nog vs Randy is a good palate cleanser. Has some top notch striking/grappling with all the nostalgia factor you can handle whether you're an old school UFC or PRIDE fan.

Or just fire up any WEC card from their final few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom