• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines 2 officially announced

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Dec 1, 2014
ibiza

Furozen

Neo Member
Sep 2, 2019

Today, we have to tell you that we need some more time to get you the game you’ve been waiting for. Although Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 will still launch in 2020, we have decided to value quality over making the Q1 launch window.
Personally, I blame Cyberpunk 2077 for this ;)

Ivory Blood

Sep 9, 2018
After they cancelled their playable demo the delay was inevitable. Though it's better this way, Cyberpunk, Last of Us, FF7. They would have been crashed by the competition.

Agent_4Seven

May 6, 2012
They should push it back to 2021. I can wait to play a better game at launch.

"A delayed game is eventually good. But, a rushed game is forever bad" © Shigeru Miyamoto

Last edited:

GymWolf

Jun 11, 2019

"A delayed game is eventually good. But, a rushed game is forever bad" © Shigeru Miyamoto
Yep, take all the time in the world, we don't need a rushed sequel.

Kamina

Golden Boy
Jun 2, 2013
Austria

“I didn't mean to say a bad game is always bad, what I meant to say is if you release a game in a bad state you will always regret it,” Miyamoto explained

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: Agent_4Seven

Gp1

Neo Member
Sep 17, 2019
I hope they are really listening to feeback. My hype went down after looking at some of the videos.
The combat in the E3 / gamescon / generic game event that i dont remember the name demo was underwhelming at the best...

Good that thing they delayed this one

Last edited:
Reactions: A.Romero