• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | April 2013 | Sacrifice your Independent Soul

Velcro Fly

I'm actually a little excited for Dragons Crown. My only worry is that the Vita community would die down really quickly. Want some more info before I commit to a preorder or anything. But it does look promising.

Izuna

Banned
My 107 hour file from last year showed up on Vita PSO2. That was a really nice thing to see. It plays really well on this machine.

However it ties whatever account to your ID instantly upon log in, be careful with that. I don't see a way yo untie it.

I can tether from my phone and it works fine solo (3G), but it sucks there's not even a cut down single player mode at all.

There's maintenance at the moment so I can't play, which really sucks on a handheld.

jwk94

Whelp, just finished up Thomas Was Alone. Man, that game was a lot of fun. The gameplay was a little too simple in some places though. The narrative is what really held the game up. For only $9.99 I'd say it's worth it.

dhlt25

Any one play the old RE games recently? the sales with PS+ discount is pretty tempting and I remember loving them when I played them 10 years ago. Do they hold up well or it's just a chore to play now, I don't really mind tank control.

wilflare

Whelp, just finished up Thomas Was Alone. Man, that game was a lot of fun. The gameplay was a little too simple in some places though. The narrative is what really held the game up. For only $9.99 I'd say it's worth it.

guess I should get it...

tanuki

Gah, tempted by Hot Shots Tennis even though I only recently bought Virtua Tennis. I've played it before on my handcrampingly painful PSP-1000, anyone tried it on Vita?

Takao

Banned
If you say so Japan ...

mikumikuhockey_a.jpg

mikumikuhockey_b.jpg

SmithnCo

Yeah, gameplay was pretty easy but fun. The narration really carried it though, I liked it.

How long did it take you?

already bought it, but just wondering

ReaperXL7

anyone seen this?
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1445624543/anne

looks pretty good with a stretch goal for PSN/Vita

That actually looks.pretty damn cool, kind of gives me a Blaster Master vibe with the jumping out of the ship stuff. Will most likely back it since i would love to play this.

Really curious to see how Starlight inception turns out since the beta is supposed to go down this summer, was the only other kickstartet i pitched in on due to the Vita version.

That actually looks.pretty damn cool, kind of gives me a Blaster Master vibe with the jumping out of the ship stuff. Will most likely back it since i would love to play this.

Really curious to see how Starlight inception turns out since the beta is supposed to go down this summer, was the only other kickstartet i pitched in on due to the Vita version.

I'll back it if it gets close to Vita goal, perhaps. :)

DiscoJer

need something like this on the vita sorry for the ginormous pic

Well, theoretically it could, since Wasteland 2 is using Unity and supposedly there is a Unity plugin for the Vita in the works (an official one anyway).

And we might get a port of the iOS version of Xcom

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I'm desperate for a larger memory card. My 32 has been full for months, and with every new game I get I'm having to go and delete something. I would've bought more stuff these past few months if it weren't for my attachment to what I already have on my card. There's nothing I am willing to get rid of at this point.

Foshy

Just bought a PlayStation Vita with Rayman Origins... anyone have any suggestions of must-play games, especially indie ones?
There are a lot of great games, my personal must-plays would be these ones:

Top 3 Retail:
Persona 4 Golden
Gravity Rush
Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Top 3 Digital:
Guacamelee
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Sound Shapes

Also, download the Soul Sacrifice demo and get the full game in a week if you liked it :)

Spwn

Just bought a PlayStation Vita with Rayman Origins... anyone have any suggestions of must-play games, especially indie ones?

Rayman Origins was my first Vita game as well, good pick.

I second Guacamelee! as a must buy. Everybody's Golf is also one of the games I come back to every now and then.

etrain911

I highly recommend you get PlayStation Plus so that you can snag Gravity Rush and Uncharted Golden Abyss for free. It's such a great deal.

Carl

So have people been playing Thomas Was Alone? :)

And don't forget Velocity Ultra is out in less than 1 month! Can't wait. Found my stickers for the original Mini that FuturLab sent me.

Anyway yeah... I'll probably start bugging you all to buy it over the next few weeks ;)

Hanmik

So have people been playing Thomas Was Alone? :)

And don't forget Velocity Ultra is out in less than 1 month! Can't wait. Found my stickers for the original Mini that FuturLab sent me.

Anyway yeah... I'll probably start bugging you all to buy it over the next few weeks ;)

people will be playing Soul Sacrifice, and (hopefully) forget about this game..

Top Bottom